• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The next attraction to go: MGM Sounds dangerous

NeverlandClub23 said:
Me too. :sad1: What a great attraction in my opnion.

Its about as "Walt Disney" as you can find anymore.
Other than "One Man's Dream" there's not a lot of "Walt" in any of the "grown up's" attractions.

Sounds Dangerous was ok. Once upon a time it was a little fun. Now it's just really old and lame. And yes, it needs to be something new!

Pardon my ignorance, but what is "CoP" ?

I agree that Sounds Dangerous is boring.
I'm also not a big fan of the Great Movie Ride. The shooting is too scary for my DDs.

Married_A_Disney_Nut said:

I agree that Sounds Dangerous is boring.
I'm also not a big fan of the Great Movie Ride. The shooting is too scary for my DDs.

CoP is Carousel of Progress at MK.

I think the Great Movie Ride needs a refurbishment, but I would hate to see it go all together.

Carousel of Progress

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...d=WaltDisneysCarouselofProgressAttractionPage

Well, it was scary to my little DNiece when she was 6.
But when we took her THIS year, she LOVED it (of course she is now 18).
:goodvibes

Everything must be looked at as to its appeal to a broad universe of guests.
:thumbsup2

I agree about Honey I Shrunk the audience. It would seem easy to replace this attraction. Didn't it replace Captain EO? Maybe I'm naive but wouldn't it be fairly easy to replace it with another 3D adventure? Maybe something having to do with the Incredibles?

Daveylegs said:
I agree about Honey I Shrunk the audience. It would seem easy to replace this attraction. Didn't it replace Captain EO? Maybe I'm naive but wouldn't it be fairly easy to replace it with another 3D adventure? Maybe something having to do with the Incredibles?

That's a great idea. Honey I Shrunk the Audience was neat when it first came out but when other shows came out just like it ("It's tough to be a bug"), it lost alot of it's appeal for me. However I loved Captain EO (back when Michael Jackson was cool), but would love to see them do a different kind of #D movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter