The Newestest Random Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WATERDOG_WHITERD.jpg

Oooh. I [love] these.

Wednesday...November 5th...7PM, at The Rock! Apocalyptica on the 1st...I should get tickets soon...

why'd the scars on broadway concert get cancelled?

Daron Malakian said something like, his heart wasn't into touring and that he had other things to deal with. I heard that on the radio, that's from Myspace or something...someone said that they might break up...which I hope they don't.

I want to go to my aunt's house so I can listen to music like, all day...

All of the Scars On Broadway concerts got cancelled...which sucks for the person who won the grand prize thing from KFMA, a free drum lesson with John Dolmayan and keeping the drumset...they probably still got the drumset.

Wed Nov 05 08 07:00PM
The Rock in Tucson, AZ US

The One Moment Tour with Before Their Eyes featuring LoveHateHero, Eyes Set To Kill, A Kiss For Jersey, Oceana, and Ice Nine Kills

From http://www.estkrock.com/ that website is really annoying if you have your sound on...it was last time I check it...

I haven't heard of any of the other bands, only Eyes Set To Kill, lol...I'd love to see them in concert...they're from Arizona :teeth:

I'm going to try to listen to some stuff from the other bands before this concert...

I forgot what I was going to post...whatever...9:09AM, I'm going to bed. Bye.

Couldn't find enough game threads to post on and I hate the number four, lol...bye. 9:17AM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter