The NEW WL FAQ (Part 5) Simbas and Tiggers and Humphreys OH MY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAGICINMYHEART- What do these vests look like? Do you know if they rent stuff like taht at BB?
Thanks,
Tara

Anyone here have any experience with Ap rate for club level last week of October? I know this year will be higher due to the season change, but I would like to get a rough idea? Thanks!

SeaSpray said:
Last night at around 7pm I sent off an email to the IPO email address that Majestic gave me. This morning I woke up around 6:30am and there was already a reply from them. I'm impressed in the response time. They emailed me a copy of the new Wildlife Discovery Excursion pamphlet, as well as the Personal Vacation Itinerary. Now the fun starts of deciding which PSs and shows we want to do! :)

That's great that you got a response so quickly! How many days ahead of your reservation did you contact them?

BluOrchid2 said:
Wow you guys! I just found this new FAQ thread and it's already on page 59!!! Awesome front door work, Fred.

Lora

Welcome back haven't seen you around much...Ok when's your next trip and will you be visiting the Lodge.

Tara

They are yellow vest with the strap that goes between the legs. (every nice) But I haven't been to the either water park in so many years I'm not sure what they have available.

greatgonzo said:
That's great that you got a response so quickly! How many days ahead of your reservation did you contact them?

Our trip is in the beginning of July, so I guess that's about 5 1/2 months away.

twinmomplus2new said:
Anyone here have any experience with Ap rate for club level last week of October? I know this year will be higher due to the season change, but I would like to get a rough idea? Thanks!

twinmomplus2new

Do you mean concierge at the Lodge...I just called and received a quote for Feb 15 Value Season a standard view of $109.00 a night, (Rack rate=$199.00) I then requested a quote for concierge was given $270.00 a night, (Rack rate 360.00) The last week in October will be regular season so if the same amount is given for the discount it should be around $305.00 a night before taxes. (Rack rate $395.00) This is just a guess.

twinmomplus2new said:
Sorry yes, I meant WL club level. I have been dieng to try the property and I thought during MNSSHP might be just the time!

twinmomplus2new

I have a trip planned toward the end of October also, this will be my first MNSSHP, added treat is the Food & Wine Festival I can't wait.

thanks for the info about the life vests. I will let you know all about our trip when we get back. Thanks everyone for all of the great tips about WL, this thread has been very helpful. Lynda :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

P.S. My son helped with the icons :bitelip:

Could someone help me please? I have booked a woodsview room for our March trip and would love to know what requests to make for a good view/location (we also would like bunkbeds)! Thanks! :Pinkbounc

Hi again. We are heading to WL in 26 days, and I am wondering about a good room location. I have two rooms reserved (connecting) and they are standard view rooms. If I request a view, say of MK, will that increase the cost of the room?? (since I am already paying for 2 rooms I dont want to pay more for the view).

Any suggesstions on which rooms to request??

Thanks again.

I have a question regarding BALCONIES.

What kind of balconies are there for the 6th floor rooms, Woodsview, North wing?

I saw a thread asking this question; it has some replies, but I decided to ask th WL experts.

Thanks in advance!

:wave2:

Our bags are packed and the dogs are at the kennel. We leave frigid Boston for sunny Orlando. That you all for all of your help with planning our first stay at the WL. I will make sure to write a detailed trip report upon our return.
Tara :wave:

Taratink said:
Our bags are packed and the dogs are at the kennel. We leave frigid Boston for sunny Orlando. That you all for all of your help with planning our first stay at the WL. I will make sure to write a detailed trip report upon our return.
Tara :wave:

I hope you have a great time!!!Hope for warm weather :sunny: :wizard:
Debbie

I'm completely psyched at the moment!

Just booked 8 nights at WL from May 12th - 20th!! The best part is that I got an INCREDIBLE rate (email code) of $181/night courtyard view.

My parents and I were expecting to go in May and do 6 nights CSR and 2 night WL. But when I got the email code and found out the room rate we immediately switched to WL for the whole stay.

OK WL Vets...I haven't been to WL in 8 years, at least not to stay, we've visited on our last 2 trips (Aug 2003 & May 2004) I've put a request for inner courtyard, higher floor, non-smoking and I've had it noted that the trip is to celebrate my parents 25th wedding anniversary. Do you know if WL does anything special for occassions like this?

I'm on :cloud9: right now because I finally get to go back and for 9 days no less :sunny: Talk about Disney magic :wizard: We've been on over 20 trips to WDW and have never gotten emails or postcards, so it was wonderful to get one that applied to our upcoming trip

TINK :wave:

Great rate... :bounce:...I would request one of the bear face rooms (Inner Courtyard/Lobby View) on the 4th floor. I'm not crazy about staying on the higher floors when I'm in a Courtyard View room because I love watching all the action. We stayed in room 4079 during Christmas which was the first room down and around the corner from the elevators (not next to them so no noise) and located over the Lobby (no noise from WCC) just down the hall was a beautiful deck area with chairs and rockers overlooking the back of the Lodge toward Bay Lake, located on the other side of the lobby (still on the 4th floor) was a smaller fireplace with large comfy chairs for reading or just relaxing. There were chairs along the railing of the Lobby so you could just sit right outside your room and take in the Lobby anytime you wanted (At Christmas this was a great location to watch all the Christmas performers) There is also access to a gigantic deck that is located over the front of the Lodge with some great views (not the MK)

Which ever room assignment you receive you'll have a great time.

At first I thought we might be there the same time...but I don't arrive until the the day your leaving... :guilty: We'll be like ships that pass in the night.

You had better get busy girl you only have 12 days before your 90 day window comes up, decisions, decisions.

Beckie

My DH smokes once in a while. We are booked in a concierge room for our trip in July and just asked me about being able to smoke there.

Is smoking allowed on any of the balconies, even in a non-smoking room? Or only on the balconies of the smoking rooms??

As of yet I haven't requested a smoking room. Do I need to specifically request a smoking room? How many, and where (what views), are the smoking rooms on the 7th floor? Thanks!

There are no smoking rooms on the 7th floor at WL. The smoking floor is the 6th floor north wing.

Officially Disney's policy is if you are in a no smoking room, you are not supposed to smoke on the balcony either as it can affect guests in the rooms next to you.

SeaSpray said:
Is smoking allowed on any of the balconies, even in a non-smoking room? Or only on the balconies of the smoking rooms??

How many, and where (what views), are the smoking rooms on the 7th floor? Thanks!

Majestic said:
There are no smoking rooms on the 7th floor at WL. The smoking floor is the 6th floor north wing.

Officially Disney's policy is if you are in a no smoking room, you are not supposed to smoke on the balcony either as it can affect guests in the rooms next to you.

Thanks for the info :)

:confused3 OK--I am sure I have seen this topic somewhere in the previous 59 pages but.... Can anyone tell me if the CM's will help you get to a computer to print an airline boarding pass? I assume this is available in these days of e-tickets but I am not sure. We were going to bring the laptop but when I saw there is no high-speed internet access we changed our mind. Any help would be appreciated.

13 days to go!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter