The New, Somewhat Improved, Non-Official Twilight Information and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the teaser, sorry I made it unclear.

Anywho, I went to the bookstore yesterday to read the first chapter, it was awesome! AND they had Team Edward/Team Jacob iron-ons in the back of the book! :D
Oh cool. I need to find that first chapter somewhere, I know it's on this big darn internet somewhere.

I know, it needs to be more...actiony..
Bella should be hurt more
Edward doesn't show up alone
When Edward shows up Bella is out
Ugh

Preface is kinda like a chapter..
What is it talking about?
Can I post it? Oh well, I'll erase it if I can't.

PREFACE

I'D HAD MORE THAN MY FAIR SHARE OF NEAR DEATH experiences, it wasn't something you ever really got used to.

It seemed oddly inevitable, though, facing death again. Like I really was marked for disaster. I'd escaped time and time again, but it kept coming back for me.

Still, this time was so different from the others.

You could run from someone you fearred, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers - the monsters, the enemies.

When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it?

If it was someone you truly loved?

It just freaked me out. I wonder what it means.

hay all my fellow fanpiress.
i just finished reading new moon acouple of days ago
and started eclipse.
i read the one chapter of new moon over and over again where they are in italy and they are with the volturi. im sorry, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPEN!:headache:
can someone please help me understand this part. like i know they made edward promise to turn bella. but i dont get the rest with jane and the other peoples.
HELP ANYONE!:hug:
thanks so muchh!
bye<3 :thumbsup2

hay all my fellow fanpiress.
i just finished reading new moon acouple of days ago
and started eclipse.
i read the one chapter of new moon over and over again where they are in italy and they are with the volturi. im sorry, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPEN!:headache:
can someone please help me understand this part. like i know they made edward promise to turn bella. but i dont get the rest with jane and the other peoples.
HELP ANYONE!:hug:
thanks so muchh!
bye<3 :thumbsup2
It is a little confusing, hah. Here's my translation, although it's probably really bad.

Basically, Edward goes to the Volturi bec- ya know what. I won't even try. It's gonna suck, a lottt anyways. I'm so horrible at summaries. Someone else here can explain it, I'm sure.

okay after i finished reading eclipse... i hated jacob...

he was so annoying to me!!! does anyone else agree with me??? i TOTALLY perfer edward :-)

I think the preface is about Edward turning Bella because she's giving her life and her humanity. ^_^

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

And, The Volturi:
They want Bella cuz she can block Edward. So they're curious about what she'll be like as a vampire.
Jane's REALLY mad that she can't torture Bella with her mind.
And they want Alice to join up.
They're amazed that Edward loves Bella enough not to kill her.
Ummm, that's all I can give you without my book right here.

I reread The Host yesterday XD
I love that book.

James McAvoy would make the perfect Ian. :]
And Stephenie likes Matt Damon as Jared.

I reread The Host yesterday XD
I love that book.

James McAvoy would make the perfect Ian. :]
And Stephenie likes Matt Damon as Jared.

I've been rereading it this week lol
Yeah, those would be good characters!
We need some small blond actress for Wanda's new body..
The son that was in Little Miss Sunshine would make a good Jamie
I'm not sure who should play Melanie..she's tall..dark shoulder length hair..tan..

hey all, are your b and n's haveing midnight parties for breaking dawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter