The *NEW* Polynesian Resort FAQ thread - *SEPT 2008*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read somewhere that you get a 30 minute arcade card with your vacation package. Is that correct? How does that work?

Do they have life jackets for the kids near the pool like they do at the CR???
We were able to check out a vest for our whole trip and keep it in our room until we left. Hopefully they do.
5 days until we check in!!!!!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Can't wait:rotfl:
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Do they have life jackets for the kids near the pool like they do at the CR???
We were able to check out a vest for our whole trip and keep it in our room until we left. Hopefully they do.
5 days until we check in!!!!!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Can't wait:rotfl:
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes - you can get the vests near the boat dock.

Enjoy your trip!!!!!

The 2009 magic your way packages includes one arcade for 30 minutes of play per room. I just looked it up on the disney website under the descriptions of the packages.

The 2009 magic your way packages includes one arcade for 30 minutes of play per room. I just looked it up on the disney website under the descriptions of the packages.

Okay, that explains it. :goodvibes Because I just checked my 2008 package paperwork and there wasn't anything listed there about that. Nice perk!

I'd rather have the arcade credit than the Planet Hollywood, mini golf & sea racer vouchers we never use!

In five weeks we will finally be at the Poly. It will be our first stay there. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

That's great! I know you guys are super-excited.

Interestingly enough, last Christmas we stayed at the AKL and it was sooo wonderful! :lovestruc My ideal vacation would be a split stay between the AKL and the Poly.

Interestingly enough, last Christmas we stayed at the AKL and it was sooo wonderful! :lovestruc My ideal vacation would be a split stay between the AKL and the Poly.

That's our plan! We've never stayed at either one, but couldn't choose between them.:)

We will be staying at the Poly Dec. 9-14 and then the AKL (our favorite :worship: ) Dec. 14-19--both club level. :woohoo:

It's been hard for me to decided between the Poly and AKL but I chose the Poly for a few days. Next time will be AKL!

:surfweb:
It's been too many years since I've last seen The Mouse! :mad:
I finally have a free schedule to make up for the past few years of not being able to visit The World :yay:
I'm in a hurry to get there and unfortunately booking a room at the Poly on such short notice is next to impossible. :sad:
BUT! I was able to get a great price at Pop and will be there in 13 days.:banana:
And! I'm bringing a newbie! princess:
Even though it's not the Poly, I'm sooo excited. :woohoo:
It's extra magical :wizard: for me being able to share in the awe that all newbies get from their first magical experience.
Will be doing Ohana and looking to say hello to any disers. The newbie will have a pink shirt with Tiara Ears on it and I will be the gent grinning from ear to ear. ;) I'll try to have a LGMH somewhere on me. If any of you see us, please say hello.
I don't know if I'm more excited for her or for me.:confused3 But, I sure am excited.

Do people have me on ignore or something?

I see you just fine. . .hope you enjoy your trip to the Polynesian and your next visit to AKL. Others love the latter, it just isn't our cup of tea. . . ;) I felt as if I was the one who was caged rather than the animals. . .I like wide open spaces with room to roam. :rotfl2:

Seewhatimesdone
I see from your signature that you are doing a Pop/Poly split in 2009. That sounds fun. I trust you are saving the best for last ;)

Tess
Interesting what you wrote about AKL. I'd never thought of it that way :idea: I absolutely love AKL but I can see your point. I LOVE strolling around the grounds of the Polynesian :cloud9: At AKL you're either out by the pool, out on Arusha Rock or, well, roaming the halls :tiptoe:

:surfweb:
It's been too many years since I've last seen The Mouse! :mad:
I finally have a free schedule to make up for the past few years of not being able to visit The World :yay:
I'm in a hurry to get there and unfortunately booking a room at the Poly on such short notice is next to impossible. :sad:
BUT! I was able to get a great price at Pop and will be there in 13 days.:banana:
And! I'm bringing a newbie! princess:
Even though it's not the Poly, I'm sooo excited. :woohoo:
It's extra magical :wizard: for me being able to share in the awe that all newbies get from their first magical experience.
Will be doing Ohana and looking to say hello to any disers. The newbie will have a pink shirt with Tiara Ears on it and I will be the gent grinning from ear to ear. ;) I'll try to have a LGMH somewhere on me. If any of you see us, please say hello.
I don't know if I'm more excited for her or for me.:confused3 But, I sure am excited.

Sounds fun. It's always great to experience WDW with a first-timer :thumbsup2
Have a great time :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter