• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0409.jpg

Show me Merida

Heading in to see Roger Hodgson at The American Pavilion, I made a CM come out and pose with me!

PA080021POTD-Jmod.jpg

Show me, walking down A main street, any park, eating a Mickey bar!

Heading in to see Roger Hodgson at The American Pavilion, I made a CM come out and pose with me!

PA080021POTD-Jmod.jpg

Show me, walking down A main street, any park, eating a Mickey bar!

Who says you can't have fun at DW in the rain! :rotfl: I love the way you put the bag over your scooter controls :scratchin very clever. I will remember that one.

I have plenty of shots of Main St. but, no Mickey bars so we are still waiting for that.

Who says you can't have fun at DW in the rain! :rotfl: I love the way you put the bag over your scooter controls :scratchin very clever. I will remember that one.

I have plenty of shots of Main St. but, no Mickey bars so we are still waiting for that.

I think the custom or rule even here is if nothing in 24 hours, it is wide open? So let the next poster have free reign!

:)

Jud

I think the custom or rule even here is if nothing in 24 hours, it is wide open? So let the next poster have free reign!

Jud

Sorry - I had no pics of eating Mickey Bars. Would like to see any photo of WDW that includes Easter.

Here's one of the Easter eggs that was part of the Limited Time Magic Epcot Easter Egg hunt:

DSCF2035_zpscc6e786f.jpg

Show me a picture of the Writer's Stop in DHS. :)

Love, love, LOVE the Writer's Stop but very disappointed with the photos I took inside. :( I THOUGHT I was focused but chasing after this little hoodlum didn't create good "photography moments"! :rotfl:

293.jpg
:tink:

TIBM is the Writer's Stop next door neighbor...the inside of the Sci-Fi

Not a great shot, but a bit of a different angle than I usually see...

NET-ShowMe-InsideSciFi-P1010104Jmod_zps9e367f0f.jpg

TIBM is outside Sci Fi!

Jud

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter