The new outifit on the blog looks a little... inappropriate?

Jeez, when was the DIS taken over by 14 year old boys? Really, to me this is a case of "looking for things to complain about"

What? It's not like she is wearing Victoria's Secret undies that say "Feeling Lucky?" or something. (Ducks and runs...)

I saw it immediately.

For those not getting it, look at the bottom of Minnie's skirt in profile above her signature but just on that side of her body alone and not the whole line of the skirt.

Ohhhhhh...Okay. I thought this was about the tail. I did not get it at all.

Now that I see what it is, I stil don't think it's a big deal.

Hmm. Saw it right away... not sure I would have if I weren't looking for it... but after all the criticism of "hidden inappropriate adult symbols" over the years you'd think they would vet their designs a bit more.

They go through so many designs, there's no way they could catch everything.

Maybe they should hire a group of teenage boys to take a look at everything.

You are all missing the point! What we have here is proof that there is no Minnie. Just a Mickey who likes to cross dress.

You know what.... I'm ok with that. It explains a lot. Lime why mickeys voice is higher than Minnie's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter