The NEW Official November 2010 Countdown & Planning Thread ~ Come join us! (Part 2)

WOW you have all been very chatty! :hyper2:

I'm glad everyone likes the new thread!! :cool1: It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. I will try to go back and read the last several pages tonight. I have been called in to sub every day this week and am already scheduled for Mon & Tues of next week. :faint: I am so exhausted! Hope everyone is having a great week! :goodvibes

Yes but just think of all that extra Disney Money you will have come November :banana:

Has anyone ever done one of the Illumination Cruises? DH and myself want try it and there is a person shareing one that works for us Epcot Day wise.

Just wondering how it was if anyone has done it before, info says they leave from YC/BC and dock under a bridge for watching Illuminations

We've never done the Illumination cruise, but it sounds like fun. Maybe we'll try and schedule on our adult only trip in Jan.
I think I have our day to day plans figured and ADR's made. I don't like to start packing until 2-3 weeks out.
I have a bunch of 11-12 yr olds coming over Sat night for DS12 b-day party, so i've been spending a bit of time this week planning for that. Should be fun!

Has anyone ever done one of the Illumination Cruises? DH and myself want try it and there is a person shareing one that works for us Epcot Day wise.

Just wondering how it was if anyone has done it before, info says they leave from YC/BC and dock under a bridge for watching Illuminations

We did a Wishes cruise two years ago which departed from the GF. It was awesome! I would imagine the Illuminations one would be similar.

We've never done the Illumination cruise, but it sounds like fun. Maybe we'll try and schedule on our adult only trip in Jan.
I think I have our day to day plans figured and ADR's made. I don't like to start packing until 2-3 weeks out.
I have a bunch of 11-12 yr olds coming over Sat night for DS12 b-day party, so i've been spending a bit of time this week planning for that. Should be fun!

We did a Wishes cruise two years ago which departed from the GF. It was awesome! I would imagine the Illuminations one would be similar.

I am 99% sure we are going to do it DH is excited as am I about it now just have to wait to hear from Ddil she has classes tonight, but I am thinking if she and DS don't want to do it just DH and myself will, we have seen Illuminations so many times and this would be something different.

Count me in with the November bunch! My 25 year old son & I will be heading back to the World for our 2nd "Mom & Son" trip beginning November 28th. We'll be staying at SSR from 11/29 - 12/4 & at one of the DTD hotels, the Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, from 12/4 - 12/7.

So far, we will not be doing the DDP & have ADR for:

Kona Cafe (lunch the day of MVMCP & breakfast the full day of Magic Kingdom)
50's Prime Time Cafe - dinner
Chefs de France for - lunch
Tutto Italia for our 8:15 p.m. CP dining package on 12/2

We've got tickets for MVMCP on 11/30 & can't wait! (I haven't been to WDW around the Christmas holiday in 5 years & my son never has!).

Count me in with the November bunch! My 25 year old son & I will be heading back to the World for our 2nd "Mom & Son" trip beginning November 28th. We'll be staying at SSR from 11/29 - 12/4 & at one of the DTD hotels, the Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, from 12/4 - 12/7.

So far, we will not be doing the DDP & have ADR for:

Kona Cafe (lunch the day of MVMCP & breakfast the full day of Magic Kingdom)
50's Prime Time Cafe - dinner
Chefs de France for - lunch
Tutto Italia for our 8:15 p.m. CP dining package on 12/2

We've got tickets for MVMCP on 11/30 & can't wait! (I haven't been to WDW around the Christmas holiday in 5 years & my son never has!).

Welcome to our group of November Travelers !

Sounds like a wonderful trip you have planned for you and your DS

I just popped in to read the last few pages, so I don't get too far behind!! My laptop at home is out of commission - - - we think its the battery and DH is having a tough time finding a replacement online. Last night he announced, "the only one I can find is $70" and I replied, "well that's cheaper than a new laptop, so order it!" I'm typing this at work (shhhhh!) because I don't know when I'll log in again.

Its forecasted to be a beautiful fall weekend here in Massachusetts (although it is rainy this morning), so I might try to convince the family to go apple picking. It is my favorite Fall thing to do and last year we missed the picking season and had to buy a bag of apples at the farmstand (NOT the same :snooty:). I also get the best pictures of my kids when we're apple-picking. I just found some last weekend of my little guy - - SO CUTE!

I hope to check in later!

Ok....the time is getting near. I was looking at all the dining ressies and noticed that mine had not been updated. When Free Dining kicked in we added dates to our trip and some of the ressies changed. Here is my updated list!!! Im so excited for each and every family and person that gets to go!! I hope everyone has all of their magical wishes come true!!

11/18-Wolfgang Puck Cafe-(7:00pm), lunch: Earl of Sandwich
11/19-Tutto Italia-(6:15), lunch: Sunshine Seasons
11/20-Coral Reef-(7:15 pm), lunch:Lotus Blossom
11/21-Whispering Canyon Cafe-(6:05 pm), lunch: Pecos Bill
11/22-Sci Fi-(8:20 pm-after Osbourne Lights), lunch: Starring Rolls
11/23-Universal Studios Day
11/24-Ohana (8:00 pm), lunch: Flame Tree
11/25-Breakfast-Kona (10 am), Dinner: 50's Prime Time (6:55pm)

So excited I can hardly stand it one more second. I broke out the suitcases this past weekend and cleaned them up. I am starting to put little stuff in them. Paid off everything last week, including the flight and Universal Tickets. It is all falling right into place.....

Just subscribed to this thread. We are arriving Nov. 14th - 20 staying @ POP. Looks like there are a couple others staying there the same time!! Do you want our dining arrangements also? I have a bunch

Oh and I started my Disney box today!!! Swimsuits, Disney shirts from walmart for DS, window decorations and glow bracelets from Target!!
I notice that we will be staying at the POP the same exact dates you are! This is our 2nd trip in November. We were last there in 2008, exactly the same time, the week just before T'giving!

11/14 - Happily Ever After Dinner
11/15 - (B) Chef Mickey's
11/15 - (L) Crystal Palace
11/16 - (B) Cinderella's Royal Table
11/16 - (D) Whispering Canyon
11/17 - (L) Akershus
11/17 - (D) Coral Reef
11/18 - (L) Mama Melrose's
11/19 - (B) Donald's Safari Breakfast
11/19 - (D) Jiko
11/20 - (B) Supercalafragilistic Breakfast

Does everyone have their plans pretty much set now? I know we have done the "plan" thing before. But not everyone was set yet. We are 100% done planning now. Only thing left to do is finish packing. As of yesterday, I have officially started packing. I pretty much only have jeans and long sleeves to pack and I will be done. Even my toiletries bag is pretty much done. I was very productive yesterday!

The only thing we truly plan other than where we are staying is the restaurants we need a reservation for. Other than that we kind of wing and go with whatever we feel like that day. For me, it is rather odd to work this way because I am a planner by nature, but I guess for vacations I just let that aspect of personality go by the wayside. :laughing:

WOW you have all been very chatty! :hyper2:

I'm glad everyone likes the new thread!! :cool1: It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. I will try to go back and read the last several pages tonight. I have been called in to sub every day this week and am already scheduled for Mon & Tues of next week. :faint: I am so exhausted!

Hope everyone is having a great week! :goodvibes

If you are not used to working like that I bet you are tired. But think of it this way, that's more spending money for Disney!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter