The New OFFICIAL December 2007 Thread - Who's Going?

We are going on our first trip home to SSR on 12/20 to 12/24. The 20th is our oldest DS 6th bday. We are new members and the points were just burning a hole in my pocket.

Poly 12/9 - 12/19!! Super excited! First time that the DH will see what Disney does for Christmas!

We had a bit of a trip SHAKE up yesterday…..my DH has decided to stay home, to help sway off some of the cost of the trip (since we’ve got lots of medical bills on the horizon), but he still wanted me to go, so now it’s just me and my parents from 12/11-12/18 at the BWV.

Can you remove me from POP on 12/9 & 12/10 ?? Thanks

December 14th - December 22 at Wilderness Lodge. First timers for the Christmas season. I am so excited

krissy2803 11/28 - 12/05 @ Pop Century

It's now CBR. :banana: We used the code that came out today and only paid $36 more to upgrade to CBR.

Update- no longer at Pop- they didn't have any more availability!! :sad1:
So now we are 12/19-12/29 at Caribbean Beach.
It's our first time there & we are so used to Pop that we are nervous about CBR-hopefully we'll be pleased!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter