• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The New OFFICIAL December 2007 Thread - Who's Going?

DreaminDisney... Are you sure you're going? Your not on the list.:confused3 ... I'm sure Bytheblood will add you as soon as she can.

Everybody else should be on the list up to this point. Please let me know if I missed you!

Oh honey, I am sorry I missed you. :hug:
I promise you are not on my ignore list. :rotfl2:
I knew I wasn't on your ignore list!! (was hoping anyway;))
Thanks for adding me! It's official now, lol!!:wizard:
I like how you have everyone listed by resorts too! Good job and Thanks again:hug:

DreaminDisney... Now I can believe you are going to Disney :lmao: I told you Bytheblood would take care of you!

By the way... great job Bytheblood! You sure have taken on a big job keeping this updated. Thank you!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Babar41: By the way... great job Bytheblood! You sure have taken on a big job keeping this updated. Thank you!

As Mr Brown on Pirates of the Caribbean said, "Just doing my civic duty." However, I am not drunk. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter