The "new" I've been banned thread *Edited with Response from Shorty

Disneychick74

AKA "Blue" or "Miss Blue"
so after posting a smart comment to ant's banned thread I guess I got my payback because my account is also banned for the same reasons.
Thing is, I have not even logged in in 4 days!
My mesage is a little different though
It says I have been banned for 10 years for Hacking into VMK and selling VMK items

Now WHY on earth would I SELL virtual items to a game that is closing in a month??? More impirtantly who would be stupid enough to BUY virtual items for a game that is closing for a month???

VMK is CRAZY!!!

ETA: I checked my other accounts also and they are also banned, not an IP ban bc I changed the IP and also entered 2 different account Emails in the contact us section...and got 2 different reasons, also note that the 2nd account has not been logged in in about 2 weeks..,.Also my sons account can get on just fine.

banned.jpg

banned2.jpg

I am SOOOOOO DONE with these MORONS!! :headache: :headache:

Thank you for contacting VMK.

We have reviewed your hold and believe it to be fair and just.

The VMK Values state that you must NOT use ANY hacking, scripting or editing
program with the game.

We're sorry but we will not be allowing you to play VMK any more.

Thanks,

--
VMK_Shorty
VMK Player Support
http://www.vmk.com

wow that is so cruel and all you are doing to help save VMK. Can not believe this. So sad this is just cruel.

OMG!

What is going on?!

I think there needs to be someone fired for this.
This is just so wrong. Especially in light of what's going on right now.

If this is a new "shut up" tactic, I will defintely be doubling my own efforts to save VMK.

This is getting fishy. Is there a hacker getting these characters banned? Any place you have put up your title information besides here? Or if someone is good enough to hack into vmk, can they cover their tracks by implicating someone else?

This is getting fishy. Is there a hacker getting these characters banned? Any place you have put up your title information besides here? Or if someone is good enough to hack into vmk, can they cover their tracks by implicating someone else?

no I dont think it is a hacker, I think it was pure VMK error.
my friend all the way in Canada is banned too she also has not been on in a few days.
Someone messed with a database server and probably didn't have the guts to own up to it.

I say Haley is behind it @_@

Sorry about your account though, I am sure you will get back in the game soon :hug:

Aww Miss Blue!! I am so sorry if this had anything to do with my thread and your post. It made me smile what you posted in my thread and all should have known it was a joke.

I really think that the VMK data is getting all messed up and there is very little work force left to sort it all out.

They must have laid off a lot of ppl already and are not looking into our cases at all. I have heard nothing back at all yet despite writing back two times. And I have seen unfair bans of other players get reversed within an hour before all this started happening with news of the close.

Hang in there Miss Blue. Maybe they will give us all a ban pardon on the last day of vmk. Heck, even the President hands out pardons before he leaves office!!!

Please bring back ChloiePooh!!

Free ChloiePooh and antjewel!!!!!

This is so not right.. I would just keep sending in stuff to the "contact us" until they finally get tired of you and give you back your VMK access!!

I do not go against the values but after reading all these threads these past few days I fear for my vmk life!:scared1:

This is totaly getting out of control.:scared:

First post edited to reflect my response from VMK
I guess I will just have to say my goodbyes here, even though I asked for what proof they had (because I would really like to know what I did wrong) they provided nothing to PROVE that the ban was "just"
So my friends, I can honestly say that I have nothing to fight for anymore, even if VMK DOES go on I won't be able to play until 2018 ANYWAY!
:confused3

:confused: :confused: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :headache: :headache: :mad: :mad: :sad1: :sad1: :scared: I am so sorry to hear this. Wonder how far they are checking records. Seems kind of pointless. I think this means many are going to be banned. That is so so sad.

Dude, I agree

Haley! GO AWAY!

Now, call vmk and ask them for one reason why you were banned and have them PROVE IT!

tell them your IP

This is horrible. :( I'm so sorry to everyone who's been banned unfairly.

Do you think this is VMK's way of getting us mad at them so we don't keep trying to save it?

I'm also terrified for my VMK life. :( I've never, ever broken any values, but I'm still afraid. This is getting ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter