The New How many days thread

Only 55 days til my first stay at AKV since becoming a DVC owner. :yay: We bought into the vacation club a year and a half ago and haven't got to enjoy AKV yet. We stayed at SSR last June. We had ressies for AKV but had to post-pone our trip at the last minute and the only thing available was SSR. I am anticipating AKV to be as great as everyone says it is.

Now down to just three days (wanted to see the countdown ticker!).

:jumping1:

65 Days until we are off to Wilderness Villas for our first Christmas trip!!:santa::santa:

26 DAYS for me and my DD that is 15. We just booked the trip yesterday. We had a family vacation over Thanksgiving that got cancelled. My husband is working on a project at work for first couple of days before Thanksgiving with lots of overtime. I asked by DD what we could do for fun and she said Disney? We are AP holders, found RT tickets from Dallas for $209 and booked woods view at WL for $179 and we are at Disney for 4 nights. Fly back Wednesday morning to cook for Thanksgiving. She is working on mousekeeping envelopes as I type.

Lucy:banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter