• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The New How many days thread

We're going on a Land and Sea trip. My countdown is for the cruise, we are actually going down 3 days before for the land portion. Will be staying at the Poly...can't wait..have never stayed there before.

******* 9 DAYS ******:cool1::banana::cheer2:

I can't wait!!! At 9 days out what last minute things should I be doing to get ready???

Lotsa days left...heehee...but that didn't stop us from making a paper chain for our countdown to disney. How many days left? Uh...check my ticker!!! :) Is it too soon to start a pre-trip report? ;)

6 days and counting!!! We are sooooo excited! DD(4) and I are reading a different disney book every day as a countdown. I'm putting together my packing/shopping list. We'll be at AK a week from today!:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter