• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a custom welcome gift for our family to be delivered in our room on our first resort day! Anyone has experience with Disney Florals and Gifts?

I realize CSR is a convention resort and I will have to pay a fee/call a number to have shipped items delivered. Does this include orders form Garden Grocers? How exactly does that work?

I realize CSR is a convention resort and I will have to pay a fee/call a number to have shipped items delivered. Does this include orders form Garden Grocers? How exactly does that work?

Garden Grocers delivers to Bell Services, not the convention center, so no fee. :thumbsup2

Im not seeing any conventions going on during my stay mid September. Is this correct?

http://coronado.forumotion.com/t1242-csr-convention-list#7148

Very odd, but HOLY COW if that is really true. We will be there from Sept. 17 - 26, so an empty resort would be just fine with us. I wonder if maybe there are going to be some renovations in the convention center at that time or something? Only one three-day conference for the entire month of September is a bit suspicious. I have been to CSR during September before, and it seemed like there were always conferences going on.

Very odd, but HOLY COW if that is really true. We will be there from Sept. 17 - 26, so an empty resort would be just fine with us. I wonder if maybe there are going to be some renovations in the convention center at that time or something? Only one three-day conference for the entire month of September is a bit suspicious. I have been to CSR during September before, and it seemed like there were always conferences going on.

Sept 15 - 17, Luxury Travel Exchange International
Wrapping up the day you arrive.

I think that is a great time for vacation. School will have just started in my area. The south starts about a month before. You may have more younger families or older folks without school children. More conventions can pop up between now and then. I wouldn't worry about that. Even with a near full occupancy, it won't seem it.

Last edited:
The resort won't be empty because there's no convention. In fact, chances are that the buses and pools will be more busy because the rooms will be filled with park goers instead of conventioners.

The resort won't be empty because there's no convention. In fact, chances are that the buses and pools will be more busy because the rooms will be filled with park goers instead of conventioners.
Yea, makes sense. I would assume a lot of people that go to the conferences don't end up going anywhere but maybe DTD. I was just curious to see what "clientele" CSR would have during our stay.

Has anyone ever had dinner at Las Ventanas? During our upcoming trip, we'd like to spend more time enjoying the resort. We are booked at Maya Grill (love it!) and thought we'd try Las Ventanas too. The menu looks fairly basic, but is it good? TIA!

Just an fyi. We just got here today and will be more than willing to help answer any questions you may have.

We did online checkin and decided to leave our room selection up to the resort. Best decision so far. We have room 7360 in ranchos. Corner room, top floor, and elevator is around the corner. Bus stop is a 45 second walk. While waiting for our Epcot bus, 5 buses already came by in 5 minutes. Love the bus system so far.

We arrive in 25 days and are staying in the business class building. Does anyone know yet where the room refurb is starting?

We arrive in 25 days and are staying in the business class building. Does anyone know yet where the room refurb is starting?
I think it is cabanas. Not sure but saw some people over there today when we arrived. Of course we had people working in ranchos as well.

Casitas 4. It will start after (or during - not clear on that) the Casitas quiet pool, spa, and salon are completed in mid-October.

does anyone know when the cabanas for business class will be refurbed? i booked for may next year, wondering if it will be happening then, or if we will get newly refurbished rooms

Thank you. Got my buildings mixed up. I meant to say casitas, not cabanas.

Does any one know what fireworks are seen from csr? We stayed here before and never saw fireworks. Last night around 9:45 we saw fireworks and we were very surprised. Last until about 10:10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter