Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the tuna pita and it took 30 minutes. It wasn't crazy busy it was that each station only had 2 CMs to take orders and prepare the food. They are simply understaffed for the jobs they are doing.

I got the tuna pita and it took 30 minutes. It wasn't crazy busy it was that each station only had 2 CMs to take orders and prepare the food. They are simply understaffed for the jobs they are doing.

Must have just been an unlucky time. Me and my family are staying in business class right now currently as well and have had absolutely no issues with getting our food at anytime that we've gone. We also haven't had any issues with the drink dispensers at all, definitely not to the point of having to use both hands thumbs and pressing hard. To anyone looking to stay here I would heartily recommend it. The grounds are beautiful, the people are wonderful. We have found our new home at WDW and will be coming back to this resort time and time again. Staying business class does put you on the last stop of the 4 of the bus route but standing on a bus has never really bothered us at all.

IDK but a Disney Burger sounds so good right now....LOL. All this talk of pepper market making things fresh :) YUM!! Any must haves or favorites? What about the TS, Las Ventanas? Any info on the food there? Menu looks interesting and possibly good !

Who is to say is I was unlucky or you were just lucky, jrudder. As I said it was a CM who demonstrated the force needed to use the pop machines so that would indicate an ongoing issue.

Must have just been an unlucky time. Me and my family are staying in business class right now currently as well and have had absolutely no issues with getting our food at anytime that we've gone. We also haven't had any issues with the drink dispensers at all, definitely not to the point of having to use both hands thumbs and pressing hard. To anyone looking to stay here I would heartily recommend it. The grounds are beautiful, the people are wonderful. We have found our new home at WDW and will be coming back to this resort time and time again. Staying business class does put you on the last stop of the 4 of the bus route but standing on a bus has never really bothered us at all.
I agree, never an issue in all my trips to CSR. We love BC too!

Staying business class does put you on the last stop of the 4 of the bus route but standing on a bus has never really bothered us at all.

You should try taking the walk to bus stop #4. It's just a little further away, but like you said, the grounds are beautiful for a leisurely stroll.

We just booked a room for Thanksgiving at Coronado Springs! This is the first time that we will be staying at (or even visiting) this resort! We can't wait!

IDK but a Disney Burger sounds so good right now....LOL. All this talk of pepper market making things fresh :) YUM!! Any must haves or favorites? What about the TS, Las Ventanas? Any info on the food there? Menu looks interesting and possibly good !

At Pepper Market I recommend the BBQ Ribs!! They are great and do not taste like they come from a food court!!

We didn't try Las Ventanas. We had ADR's for all our TS credits in advance. Maya Grill is excellent though!

You should try taking the walk to bus stop #4. It's just a little further away, but like you said, the grounds are beautiful for a leisurely stroll.

Honestly couldn't be bothered. Stop 1 is just right outside Cabanas 9B and we've never had any issues using that stop.

Who is to say is I was unlucky or you were just lucky, jrudder. As I said it was a CM who demonstrated the force needed to use the pop machines so that would indicate an ongoing issue.

Are you still there? Maybe the machine recieved some maintenance?

We had no problems during our 16 night stay in December, but certainly possibly 5 months later it needs some upkeep. I don't think youre experience is the norm though.

I wouldn't take offense to anyone's comments. We're just letting people know we had a different experience so they aren't discouraged by a couple bad ones. I always respect your comments here on DIS and look forward to reading them. :)

At Pepper Market I recommend the BBQ Ribs!! They are great and do not taste like they come from a food court!!

We didn't try Las Ventanas. We had ADR's for all our TS credits in advance. Maya Grill is excellent though!

Thanks for the recommendation! DH likes ribs, so I will pass that info to him. DD will be angry if she finds out we had ribs without her LOL (we are going sans kiddos this October LOL)

I have seen an overall improvement in QS @ Disney, which is a GOOD thing for sure :)

I saw a post about CSR charging $10 for each package shipped to the resort. Does anyone know if they charge for Garden Grocer to be shipped to the resort also?
I placed my original order with them over a month ago and was thinking about adding on to it, but since I don't know how many boxes it will come in I wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to have that $10 per box charge before I did that.

TIA

I saw a post about CSR charging $10 for each package shipped to the resort. Does anyone know if they charge for Garden Grocer to be shipped to the resort also?
I placed my original order with them over a month ago and was thinking about adding on to it, but since I don't know how many boxes it will come in I wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to have that $10 per box charge before I did that.

TIA

No charge for GG. We order from there every trip. You're order will be waiting for you at Bell services.

The fee is for packages shipped to the business center.

Are you still there? Maybe the machine recieved some maintenance?

We had no problems during our 16 night stay in December, but certainly possibly 5 months later it needs some upkeep. I don't think youre experience is the norm though.

I wouldn't take offense to anyone's comments. We're just letting people know we had a different experience so they aren't discouraged by a couple bad ones. I always respect your comments here on DIS and look forward to reading them. :)

I definitely meant no offense by my post. Just trying not to dissuade people from staying at such a wonderful resort. I am sorry if my words were taken the wrong way. Please enjoy the rest of your stay and maybe we'll run into each other in the lounge.

We were there 11 days in September and found the service very slow at that station also. We absolutely loved CSR but I was not impressed with pepper markets offerings or service. I found that on this board only positives are welcome, any negative thoughts are not welcome. That being said, I will still say, pepper market was our least favorite food court of any resort we've stayed at, but it stands still our favorite resort and were heading back for thanksgiving.

I will be ordering some items online (Amazon, Walmart, etc) and want it shipped to the resort. Is there anything specific I should put on the package since I don't have my room number as yet. And is there a fee to receive packages from them? I will be ordering the items tonight or tomorrow morning hopefully as we will be arriving Saturday afternoon.

My son-in-law eats only scrambled eggs and oatmeal every morning for breakfast. Does the Pepper Market have scrambled eggs ala carte? If so, do you know how much is costs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter