Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We spent a week there in November 2014 and loved the options and quality of the food at the Pepper Market. The burgers where great and the crab cake burger was good too

My son-in-law eats only scrambled eggs and oatmeal every morning for breakfast. Does the Pepper Market have scrambled eggs ala carte? If so, do you know how much is costs?

I haven't seen it by itself on any menu but I'm pretty sure that they could work it out for you.I'm heading there in a few days so I can inquire.

My son-in-law eats only scrambled eggs and oatmeal every morning for breakfast. Does the Pepper Market have scrambled eggs ala carte? If so, do you know how much is costs?

Probably, but I don't know for sure. If not he could get the kids meal. The kids portions are pretty big. He could skip the bacon/sausage or someone else in the party could eat it. :)

We were able to get standard rooms at CSR with FD, but I've been hawk-eyeing the site hoping for 3 BC rooms to open up. We travel Nov 19-27th. This is our first stay at CSR. I'm thinking I want BC for several reasons....proximity to bus stop, not too far from main pool, and access for my husband, his brother, and father-in-law to the lounge for a few beers in the evening, if they so choose. We could also take advantage of the breakfast options for our party of 7 (5 adults, 2 kiddos) before hitting the parks, thus reducing my Garden Grocer/Amazon Prime orders. Even if we don't get BC, I'll be requesting Cabanas section, I think.

Can anybody reassure me that I'm thinking correctly, or let me know if I'm totally off-base with any of these thoughts??

What I really liked about BC was the availability of fruit for breakfast. It's nice to be able to enjoy bananas, cantaloupe, strawberries, etc... while on vacation.

We were able to get standard rooms at CSR with FD, but I've been hawk-eyeing the site hoping for 3 BC rooms to open up. We travel Nov 19-27th. This is our first stay at CSR. I'm thinking I want BC for several reasons....proximity to bus stop, not too far from main pool, and access for my husband, his brother, and father-in-law to the lounge for a few beers in the evening, if they so choose. We could also take advantage of the breakfast options for our party of 7 (5 adults, 2 kiddos) before hitting the parks, thus reducing my Garden Grocer/Amazon Prime orders. Even if we don't get BC, I'll be requesting Cabanas section, I think.

Can anybody reassure me that I'm thinking correctly, or let me know if I'm totally off-base with any of these thoughts??

You're not off-base. We've stayed at CSR a few times now - once in a preferred room in Casitas and our most recent two stays in a business class room and hands down, I would choose the business class rooms again. Loved the section, it was much closer to the main pool and El Centro and the offerings in the mornings and evenings were perfect for our family of 4.
Hope something opens up for you pixiedust:

You're not off-base. We've stayed at CSR a few times now - once in a preferred room in Casitas and our most recent two stays in a business class room and hands down, I would choose the business class rooms again. Loved the section, it was much closer to the main pool and El Centro and the offerings in the mornings and evenings were perfect for our family of 4.
Hope something opens up for you pixiedust:
Thanks!

here's a few points from someone at CS right now:

-we've only eaten at PM during off times (early breakfasts), but the service has been very quick.
- we're staying BC and we've alternated between bus stop 1 and 4. the most crowded I've seen 1 was 20 minutes before MK EMH started (we were headed to HS--enjoyed a bus to ourselves).
- buses in the early morning have been pretty hit or miss for us. we've had a couple mornings where we waited longer than I'd expect. but through the day and home from the parks, the buses have been pretty constant.
- the staff here is fantastic. everyone in the main building has been great, really helpful. our Mousekeeper makes little displays from our souvenirs every morning. we met her one day (got back to the room just after she finished cleaning it) and she was so excited to meet us (although surprised to see no kids...haha). yesterday she left a huge bag of toiletries, and almost every day she leaves us little notes. such lovely pixie dust.
- we've been at the pool at peak times a few days (I'm guessing... around 2-4). it's been busy, lots of activities, but still lots of chairs left, and the pool and the spa were not overcrowded.

we check out on the 10th, but if anyone has questions I can help with, I'll do my best :) it's our first stay here, and we're both really enjoying it.

-we've only eaten at PM during off times (early breakfasts), but the service has been very quick.
- we're staying BC and we've alternated between bus stop 1 and 4. the most crowded I've seen 1 was 20 minutes before MK EMH started (we were headed to HS--enjoyed a bus to ourselves).
- buses in the early morning have been pretty hit or miss for us. we've had a couple mornings where we waited longer than I'd expect. but through the day and home from the parks, the buses have been pretty constant.
- the staff here is fantastic. everyone in the main building has been great, really helpful. our Mousekeeper makes little displays from our souvenirs every morning. we met her one day (got back to the room just after she finished cleaning it) and she was so excited to meet us (although surprised to see no kids...haha). yesterday she left a huge bag of toiletries, and almost every day she leaves us little notes. such lovely pixie dust.
- we've been at the pool at peak times a few days (I'm guessing... around 2-4). it's been busy, lots of activities, but still lots of chairs left, and the pool and the spa were not overcrowded.

we check out on the 10th, but if anyone has questions I can help with, I'll do my best :) it's our first stay here, and we're both really enjoying it.
Thanks for this timely info. We arrive tomorrow and can't wait to surprise the kids in the morning. It has been very difficult to keep the trip a secret.

I'm so happy you are having a great time I've been thinking about you! I can't believe we arrive tomorrow as well.. Eek!!

Thanks for the great info too!!

Im going to to WDW in late Sept. This will be my second solo trip. Im staying at a moderate resort for the first time. Last 2 times I stayed at value. I chose CS. With free dining I can afford a moderate resort for the first time. Im excited to stay at CS and see all that it has to offer.

Does anyone know if it's still possible to get a large pizza at PM? I think the menu just has the "personal" size 9" pizzas listed, so I'm guessing the answer is no, but... I was just hoping! That would be so much more practical.

Does anyone know if it's still possible to get a large pizza at PM? I think the menu just has the "personal" size 9" pizzas listed, so I'm guessing the answer is no, but... I was just hoping! That would be so much more practical.

Unless they've recently changed something you can get a large pizza for 2 CS credits. Not sure on the dollar amount we've always been on the dining plan.

Do the rooms in the casitas, ranchos and cabanas all look the same? I was thinking they were each a little different but I'm having trouble finding photos to support that.

Did you happen to see if they sold small cartons of lactaid milk in any of the coolers in rix cafe, pepper market or the gift shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter