The NEW Disney's Contemporary Resort FAQ with PICTURES! (Feb 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Triplefigs or someone post a picture of them using a usb port? I'm sure you would have to bring your own adapter and cable, but I think there's probably a usb port. :confused3

actually photo bucket is a website... so my guess would be that if you have a usb memory card reader, stick your card in that. Put the usb into the computer and upload. I don't see any reason why, it wouldn't work (the website part anyway) Good Luck!

Thanks! I ran to Target and got a few extra memory cards just in case. I should have held out for your answer. I'm packing our cable and hopefully we'll be all set! Thanks so much. Next time I'm on, I'll be posting pics of our trip!

Thanks! I ran to Target and got a few extra memory cards just in case. I should have held out for your answer. I'm packing our cable and hopefully we'll be all set! Thanks so much. Next time I'm on, I'll be posting pics of our trip!

Have a great trip and I am looking forward to your pics!

Have a great time and be remember to take a lot of pictures, because we will want to see them.

disneylover74,
Hi. Was the monorail all white chocolate or were there any other
types available? Thanks!!
Chris:)
I never asked them if we could get it in any otner kind of chocolate. I really got it for the looks because my step son saw a pic and thought it was cool. He ate all of it over the course of 3 days and it also came with other pieces and they were regular and dark chocolate. I think anyone will enjoy it even if you don't eat it! It was worth it to see his face!

Hi everyone just wanted to weigh in here. Currently we are the CR. I really feel like this is our home. I am very sorry to see the Concourse gone. We did get to eat there in April, that memory will have to last a while. We have not tried the Wave yet, my family is not very adventurest. Thr Tempo Grab and Go is just so so. I don't think it fits where it is located. The new building is as tall as the CR. One of the lifeguards told my husband it is twice the size of here. Still no one will confirm anything about it. Love the use of the computor in the rooms. It's really a nice perk. There has also been a lot of new trees and plants out in front.
Still the best place in whole world!:lovestruc

Hi everyone just wanted to weigh in here. Currently we are the CR. I really feel like this is our home. I am very sorry to see the Concourse gone. We did get to eat there in April, that memory will have to last a while. We have not tried the Wave yet, my family is not very adventurest. Thr Tempo Grab and Go is just so so. I don't think it fits where it is located. The new building is as tall as the CR. One of the lifeguards told my husband it is twice the size of here. Still no one will confirm anything about it. Love the use of the computor in the rooms. It's really a nice perk. There has also been a lot of new trees and plants out in front.
Still the best place in whole world!:lovestruc
Thank you for that live update. While your there can you tell how much progress has been made in the construction of Chef Mickey's Express?

I was not able to upload pictures from the computer in the CR room, nor was I able to access photobucket. I assume it has something to do with Disney blocking the site because it would use too much bandwidth.

does every room have a computer? We are staying in an MK Veiw Tower room in Oct and I am not sure if its just Conceirage rooms or all rooms

Hi CR Fan I can see construction going on at the Concourse Steakhouse. When you are going to catch the monorail you see work being done but nothing specific. They are going full blast with the new buliding however. The new trees and bushes look very nice out in front.:thumbsup2

Hi CR Fan I can see construction going on at the Concourse Steakhouse. When you are going to catch the monorail you see work being done but nothing specific. They are going full blast with the new buliding however. The new trees and bushes look very nice out in front.:thumbsup2
Thank you for that update.

Just booked a last minute stay here for 8/2 - 8/9. We're DVC members and are used to two bedrooms, but are looking forward to staying here. I stayed in the garden wing in 1977 when I was about the same age my girls are now. Since we're also used to two bathrooms, can someone answer a question regarding the layout of the new bathroom? From the pictures, it appears that there is a shower and a toilet in one half, then two sinks and a tub in the other half. Is this correct? With three dds, DH and I will be fighting for bathroom time.

TIA

Ok, I've got a question. I recently added a day to the beginning of our trip and booked a Tower MK view room for a surprise for my son's birthday. :banana: :banana: He's been talking about staying here for the last month or so (trying to get me to change from the poly, but not possible because of free dining) Anyway, I have requested a room on the 11th floor, but what I was wondering is what floors are actually considered tower mk view rooms? TIA!

P.S. I'm SO looking forward to staying at CR...haven't stayed here since I was young and it's a big surprise for my family!!! :goodvibes

After rereading my post, I realized this is probably a dumb question...I guess all rooms facing the MK would be considered, right? Silly that I'm so confused...I just want a good view for the fireworks the night we are there!!

Ok, I've got a question. I recently added a day to the beginning of our trip and booked a Tower MK view room for a surprise for my son's birthday. :banana: :banana: He's been talking about staying here for the last month or so (trying to get me to change from the poly, but not possible because of free dining) Anyway, I have requested a room on the 11th floor, but what I was wondering is what floors are actually considered tower mk view rooms? TIA!

P.S. I'm SO looking forward to staying at CR...haven't stayed here since I was young and it's a big surprise for my family!!! :goodvibes

After rereading my post, I realized this is probably a dumb question...I guess all rooms facing the MK would be considered, right? Silly that I'm so confused...I just want a good view for the fireworks the night we are there!!

Yes all rooms on that side are considered MK views. I believe that it is floors 6-11. But i think you should have a good view of the park and fireworks on any floor!

Yes all rooms on that side are considered MK views. I believe that it is floors 6-11. But i think you should have a good view of the park and fireworks on any floor!
You are correct that the Magic Kingdom View rooms go from the 6th floor to the 11th floor and for those who don't know there are none on the 5th floor because of the Monorail station, so they only have the Bay Lake View. I also agree that no matter floor your on the view will be great, plus my family and I have had the Magic Kingdom View on the 6th floor and there was nothing wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter