The NEW Disney's Contemporary Resort FAQ with PICTURES! (Feb 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are resort guests able to get drinks from the 2 places you mentioned (Wave & CG) & take them back to their rooms or would you have to have it there?

I would love to know the answer to this question:rolleyes:

Can someone please tell me if there are coffee makers in all rooms? We're staying in a garden wing deluxe room and I'm wondering if each room has one, we have to request one OR if I should just purchase a cheap one down there. TIA! :)

Are resort guests able to get drinks from the 2 places you mentioned (Wave & CG) & take them back to their rooms or would you have to have it there?

would love to know the answer as well....does anybody know?

Woohoo! We haven't even gone on our first trip (we're staying at POFQ this weekend), and we are already planning our December trip to the Contemporary!!!!!!!:cheer2:

Can someone please tell me if there are coffee makers in all rooms? We're staying in a garden wing deluxe room and I'm wondering if each room has one, we have to request one OR if I should just purchase a cheap one down there. TIA! :)

I stayed in the Garden Wing in December and there was a coffee maker there. There is supposed to be one in every room. These are the typical hotel "4 cup" coffee makers.

If you want good coffee, I suggest you bring your own (with basket filters). Leave plenty of time for it to brew.

I stayed in the Garden Wing in December and there was a coffee maker there. There is supposed to be one in every room. These are the typical hotel "4 cup" coffee makers.

If you want good coffee, I suggest you bring your own (with basket filters). Leave plenty of time for it to brew.

Thanks so much for the info! :thumbsup2

I would love to know the answer to this question:rolleyes:

To get drinks at the bar at the California Grill, you have to have reservations for the restaurant (very hard to get on short notice). To even get on the elevator to that floor, you have to have dining reservations.

I can't speak for the Wave. It wasn't open the last time we were there.

Hi all! We leave for CR on Sunday morning. I am packed and ready to go! Does anyone want photos of anything special, or info that I might gather while there? I'd be happy to share the magic! Thanks for all the help you've given me as I get ready. :hug:

Thanks for offering to take special pics! How about the pool side where they show movies at night - My DD and I go in 21 days :cool1:

not so when we were there in may. people would wait for the cm to take a group to the CG and tell them they were going to the bar. they would then hop the elevator with them and go up.

To get drinks at the bar at the California Grill, you have to have reservations for the restaurant (very hard to get on short notice). To even get on the elevator to that floor, you have to have dining reservations.

I can't speak for the Wave. It wasn't open the last time we were there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter