• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The *NEW* Disney Resort Picture-of-the-Day Thread!

Are those covered benches the bus stop at CR? If so, are there certain spots for each park or just one big bus stop?

Are those covered benches the bus stop at CR? If so, are there certain spots for each park or just one big bus stop?
All the buses pull up to the same spot so there is no specifc bench and or waiting are for Hollywood Studios, Aninmal Kingdom/Blizzard Beach and Downtown Disney/Typhoon Lagoon.

The monorail zips into the CR:
3098591363_e0e4079e39_b.jpg

View from the MK/CR walkway:
3099569154_d6027def0f_b.jpg
:thumbsup2

3113182649_7b820da717_b.jpg

This picture was taken at the Grand Floridian Resort.

I chose this picture because it symbolizes what it is to be blessed.
I would sit outside all four nights we stayed at the Grand Floridian, and breath in the air around me.
I could hear the music, sense the excitment that lived inside a childs heart, and see the sparkling lights of the monorail going back and forth from resort to resort. The beginning of last year was dreadful, and my vacation to Disney that time was much needed. A memory that will never be forgotten, spent with my family and I.

This picture was taken at the Grand Floridian Resort.

I chose this picture because it symbolizes what it is to be blessed.
I would sit outside all four nights we stayed at the Grand Floridian, and breath in the air around me.
I could hear the music, sense the excitment that lived inside a childs heart, and see the sparkling lights of the monorail going back and forth from resort to resort. The beginning of last year was dreadful, and my vacation to Disney that time was much needed. A memory that will never be forgotten, spent with my family and I.

Your post gave me goosebumps. I am glad there was a rebirth of hope and excitement on your trip. Your photo choice was perfect! :goodvibes

Your post gave me goosebumps. I am glad there was a rebirth of hope and excitement on your trip. Your photo choice was perfect! :goodvibes

I totally agree!
Love your photo..... I could just hear the music and making a wish on the "shooting stars" (fireworks) :lovestruc

Here is the view from our room at POR in Alligator Bayou Sept 2008:

DSC01447.jpg

We loved it!

lovely gf pics! anyone wanna meet me @ wdw please tweet, myspace, fb, youtube, email me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter