• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The *NEW* Disney Resort Picture-of-the-Day Thread!

This one too! I wish I had that kind of artistic eye to get those kind of shots - my pics are kind of "I came, I saw, I left" type shots!:goodvibes

Everyone is very kind. Thanks alot.

Sea Raycer Fun
IMG_2967.jpg

Thanks. Those are very kind words.

Here's another one from GF
IMG_3057.jpg

Awesome shot!

I have a picture of my DW sitting at that fountain on our honeymoon back in 1991. One of my very favorite pictures of her ever.

Thanks for bringing back that great memory!

J

Awesome shot!

I have a picture of my DW sitting at that fountain on our honeymoon back in 1991. One of my very favorite pictures of her ever.

Thanks for bringing back that great memory!

J

I'm glad I could bring back some happy times for you. Backstory on this one is that I actually got up and stood on the outer rim to try to get the hotel in the background better. I shot in B&W too and from different angles but like this one the best.

this composition reminds me of one that WDWFIGMENT did last year or so that i thought had alot of blown out colors that took away from the natural feel of the photograph, and after seeing this and being reminded of that photograph this below example is exactly how I felt at that time. We all have our tastes and thats the beauty of photography, but this capture in my opinion is beautiful.
Especially the seagrass sticking out, for some reason its a good touch to a great sunrise

^^click for larger view at flickr :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter