Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aruba vs Jamaica?
I would like to be in one of these, near the bridge if possible...they appear to be the same distance to the bridge.
Any reason why Jamaica seems to be more popular?

They're both excellent locations. We prefer Jamaica because we just love the bright yellow exteriors of buildings. They just scream Caribbean to us.

What is the situation at CBR with getting a cab in the morning to go to a park? We want to be at Studios by 6:45 on a Star Wars Weekend morning.

I would call Bell Services the night before and ask them to order you a taxi for the next morning. The taxi will be waiting for you at the circular drive for your building. We do this often for breakfast ADRs at other resorts.

Aruba vs Jamaica?
I would like to be in one of these, near the bridge if possible...they appear to be the same distance to the bridge.

I pick Jamaica because of the colors.

We've done rope drop at MK and EPCOT but have never done rope drop at AK or HS, which one would folks recommend?

I'd think it would be less travel time if you did AK, HS, Epcot, MK. Also makes sense typically based on the hours they are open. If you don't have young kids I'd plan FP+ for HS. AK until after lunch since I don't like HS food too much, HS for afternoon, Epcot right at dinner and a couple hours after that and then finish with fireworks at MK. :) Or leave AK earlier than lunch and do cupcakes for lunch at HS!! LOL

Any CBR experts? Do they do anything for Halloween? POR has a wonderful party with Tiana and Louis, just wondering if CBR does that as well or maybe we'll drive to POR that night..lol

We'll be there 9/13-9/19. I'll be wearing the Florida Gator visors and Mickey Mouse shirts...I'm a good looking guy with a beautiful wife. Can't miss us!!! :goofy:

This is DH and I last year is my avatar pic. We still look mostly the same- we will be with DD 22 and family from other states will be at CBR the same time - if you see us before we see you please say HI !

Aruba vs Jamaica?
I think it's because Jamaica is a sunny yellow, while Aruba is pink and purple.

Have hit Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and MK in one day. Can't even fathom hitting the 4th in one day. Good luck.
We've done them all in one day, with a 5 month old and 3 year old. It was so fun. We started at AK, then went to MK, then Epcot and finally walked to dinner at the Studios! We're kinda nuts, but it was a great memory!

We are in Martinique and am just about exactly where I wanted to be. Didn't spend much time there as we came over to MK after we ate. So far we love it. All of the CMs were very nice. Oh and our luggage was there shortly after we got there. Looking forward to some pool time tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter