The New Caribbean Beach FAQ Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to both Donald and Amy :)

Another question re: FPs. I read somewhere that you can book Priority Seating at Wishes, Fantasmic, etc. Do either of you or anyone else know how/where to do that? :confused3

Thanks again!

Go to this website ASAP: wdwprepschool.com

Answers all your questions about FP+, Fantasmic, BOG lunch. Shannon does an AMAZING job of simplifying everything!

Hi everyone we arrived last night. We requested Jamaica 45 with Murphy bed and didn't get it. We got 44 with no Murphy bed, poor DD slept on the floor. Oh well, I knew it wasn't a guarantee. They said they are very full and could move us to Aruba 55 today, but that building is a lot further. I might try to switch in a few days. Chef at OPR was great with food allergies!

Hey guys, I was looking through the pictures and saw water as an option at the drinking station. Wondering if I have an empty water bottle if I will be allowed to fill it up with that water. I might just pack a couple empty water bottles and fill them up from there...just want to make sure its allowed. Thanks!

We did wishes last night with fast pass and it was fantastic. Highly recommend it. On another note we did not get any room requests that we asked for bit it worked our well for us. We have a pirate room in south trinidad. The internal and external buses have been fantastic.

Hi everyone we arrived last night. We requested Jamaica 45 with Murphy bed and didn't get it. We got 44 with no Murphy bed, poor DD slept on the floor. Oh well, I knew it wasn't a guarantee. They said they are very full and could move us to Aruba 55 today, but that building is a lot further. I might try to switch in a few days. Chef at OPR was great with food allergies!

We did wishes last night with fast pass and it was fantastic. Highly recommend it. On another note we did not get any room requests that we asked for bit it worked our well for us. We have a pirate room in south trinidad. The internal and external buses have been fantastic.

If you don't mind sharing, how did each of you make your room requests? Phone, online check in, fax?

Thanks!

Hey guys, I was looking through the pictures and saw water as an option at the drinking station. Wondering if I have an empty water bottle if I will be allowed to fill it up with that water. I might just pack a couple empty water bottles and fill them up from there...just want to make sure its allowed. Thanks!

I bring a wide mouth water bottle with me and fill it up every morning and I bring a large 32 oz one and fill it up to keep in my fridge.

I also refill thought out the day in the parks. (some places have free standing machines and some places you have to ask for a cup of water).

No one ever says anything to me.

I bring a wide mouth water bottle with me and fill it up every morning and I bring a large 32 oz one and fill it up to keep in my fridge.

I also refill thought out the day in the parks. (some places have free standing machines and some places you have to ask for a cup of water).

No one ever says anything to me.

perfect-thanks!! That will save me from a Garden Grocer order since everything else I can pretty much pack. :cheer2:

I did online checkin requests and fax.

Did you get a pirate room without paying for it? I read CBR is very booked up right now. We arrive in 6 days and while I am sure my kids would love a pirate room I would much rather be in Aruba or Jamaica. Just wondering.

Flying in tomorrow at 10:30 p.m. and checking into CBR on Saturday! I can't believe how fast this trip came up. I'm the one who got in a car accident about 10 days ago. Just got back from physical therapy and my therapist said to avoid the obvious things like SM, RnR, TOT, Dinosaur, etc but I can try whatever I feel safe going on and if it hurts don't go on it again! I have steroids, NSAIDs and some "emergency" drugs so I will be able to keep myself comfortable. Can't wait to relax a little and leave this behind me!

Flying in tomorrow at 10:30 p.m. and checking into CBR on Saturday! I can't believe how fast this trip came up. I'm the one who got in a car accident about 10 days ago. Just got back from physical therapy and my therapist said to avoid the obvious things like SM, RnR, TOT, Dinosaur, etc but I can try whatever I feel safe going on and if it hurts don't go on it again! I have steroids, NSAIDs and some "emergency" drugs so I will be able to keep myself comfortable. Can't wait to relax a little and leave this behind me!

That is GREAT news :cool1: My orders for you are "take one drink & relax in hammock. Repeat as necessary" :rotfl2:

If someone could add us to the Bum's Roll Call...
We will be at CBR November 12-22nd, 2015

We took the buses from CBR over to Magic Kingdom and then got on the Monorail to head to Poly. You could also take a ferry to Poly from MK but I think that takes a bit more time.

Just about 20 days til check in and getting so excited!! Thank you all for all the updates and info! I think I am going to call and add Jamaica to our reservation based on all the great recommendations. I am a little worried about all the recent rain, but hopefully it will hold out- fingers crossed! I was looking at some old info about boat rentals, but then I went back to this thread's page 1 and saw they don't offer the boat rentals anymore?? How sad!! This would have been so nice on our non-park day! Do they still offer the bike rentals? Thanks so much! :-)

Hi everyone! I posted this a few days ago but didn't see any responses. Maybe it got lost someplace... If anyone has tips about bikes/ boats, it would be appreciated!

I have heard about recent rain- I checked weather and says 70-80% chance practically every day. Bummer! For those there, is it typical FL afternoon 1 hour of rain and it's done, or is it full day rainouts?? Hoping for the best!

I think I am going to cry :( We leave for a very special vacation Saturday for a week, and everyday is 80% rain!! It just can't be, there aren't any hurricanes, etc. is this normal for this time of year, I am so upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter