~The NeverEnding Story:TR-Turned-Baby-Turned-Pre-TR~LINK TO NEW PRE-TR...p189

Such cute pictures of Seth's first Christmas! Just a word of warning...keep putting bows on Seth's head during holidays, and he will still be doing it when he is 11. (I speak from watching my two doing it :lmao: -- makes for great photos. ;))

I like Tammie's PTR title about taking Baby into the Wilderness. :rotfl:

Hi Dawn!

I've been following along but haven't posted in a while. My 16 month old and working full time keeps me busy (as you know the feeling) and I tend to do a lot of reading but little posting! Anyway, I love all the pictures and think Seth is absolutely adorable. I've enjoyed this PTR/baby report and can't wait to start reading the new PTR when you start it up. I was really hoping that we'd see each other in October but we are arriving at the VWL on Oct 9th and I think you will be gone by then. My daughter has that giraffe toy with 3 rings that Seth got for Christmas and she loves it. We actually gave it to her for her first birthday because she loves giraffes and she still plays with it at 16 months. She actually likes the ears and she "tickles" them and she tries to feed her snacks to it :laughing: Looking forward to your new PTR!
Melissa

I have loved following along on this PTR/non-PTR/baby report from the beginning!! I can't wait to read along on your new PTR. Seth is too cute!! So may new adventures lie ahead!!! :woohoo:

So I'm leaning towards this:

~Baby Goes to the Wilderness: Sharing the Magic with a New Generation~

Thoughts?

I'm a long time lurker. It has been fun following along. Can't wait to see Seth as he grows up. Thank you for sharing your pre & current mommy adventures! Isn't being a mom great?:lovestruc

Well, you know which one I like!! ha ha Sorry my phone died. I still had it on GPS from being in Disney and it was draining my battery like crazy!!

::yes:::love:

:rotfl: Yes!!!! That's awesome!

How about this....kind of a play off what Jiminy Cricket says in Wishes?

~And It All Started with a Wish...and a Quarter and a Fountain in the Wilderness~

Love it, love it, love it!!!

Loved the holiday pics! Cannot wait to read the pre-tr...Its a trip of many firsts for you guys! And baby makes 3!

It's been a long time but I followed your trip report when you went for Christmas.....you talked about wanting to try and lookie here!!! What a cutie!!! He's beautiful! Congrats! I just had to say something when I saw your thread and saw that baby boy!

It makes me want another baby....not gonna happen so I need to convince my DH to let me get a puppy.

I look forward to your new trip and following along!

And need to add....REALLY you're gonna run in the 5K???? WOWWWW!! I am so impressed...I think at this point with my first baby I was just trying to keep my clothes clean and my house picked up. That's awesome!

Dawn, I love your title ideas!!! I didn't know, or don't remember the quarter in the fountain. Looks like it worked!

Oh, and I did love the Christmas pics, too! Looks like Seth had a great holiday, especially with the wrapping!:rotfl2: Before you know it, you will be on your trip with your little man - don't forget to post a few pics for us!:cool1:

Me too!

I know that doesn't help does it? :rotfl2:

How about
A run for "Firsts". or some variation of that. :confused3

Since it is his first trip, first stay at VWL and your first run at Disney?

I too have enjoyed sharing your journey.

I vote for this idea:thumbsup2

Or It All Started with a Promise, because I remember so well you telling about Ray promising you would come back to WL to stay on your next trip. You knew it was going to be so long before you came back, but you also knew it was going to be for a good reason. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter