~The NeverEnding Story:TR-Turned-Baby-Turned-Pre-TR~LINK TO NEW PRE-TR...p189

I haven't been posting much on here but I have been reading along. Congratulations Dawn and Ray!!!! He is adorable! :goodvibes

:cheer2: YAY!! Congrats Dawn and Ray! He's adorable! Hope you had a fast and easy delivery! Enjoy falling in love with your new son!! :love:

Yay!!!!!! CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you. I hope you are feeling well enough to enjoy this wonderful day. I can't wait for more pictures and the story!

Just talked to the new little mama!! She sounded AWESOME!!!! She said she was dilated to a 5 :scared1: when she got to the hospital! She was able to get her epidural after they got fluids in her, and she said after that point it was great :laughing:. She told me her midwife graduated from Vanderbilt :thumbsup2, so that was just perfect!! From her calling me about 8:45 (her time) this morning with her water breaking, to being a 5 around noon checking in to the hospital, to Baby Seth being born at 4:29p, I think it all went really well and FAST!! I think everyone (mom, dad and baby :upsidedow) did great through out the whole thing :goodvibes

I am still just beside myself at how EXCITED I am for her!! :love: And I can't wait to meet him sometime soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter