The Never Ending Dining Review! Feb/April 2015 Update: Cowish

That Lady and the Tramp cupcake is just the cutest thing I've ever seen! and I like the looks of the grilled cheese sandwich at Les Halles. :thumbsup2

It was so adorable I couldn't resist!

Love the reviews so far and two trips in two months - lucky you. Looking forward to the rest.

Thanks! I was very lucky to have two trips so close together. I have an annual pass right now so it makes it easier to make excuses to go!

Looks like you picked some good stuff! Mama Melrose's has never appealed to me before, but your pictures look quite appetizing. Yum!

Those sandwiches look so good! Can't believe they call that a 'salad'. :sad2: I think I would have sent it back and I don't usually do stuff like that.Those desserts look delicious especially the strawberry macaron. :thumbsup2

Enjoying your review. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for reading!

Yum, can't wait to see what else you guys eat!

We had so much good food, I can't wait to share it all!

Looks like you picked some good stuff! Mama Melrose's has never appealed to me before, but your pictures look quite appetizing. Yum!

Yeah, I wasn't expecting much the first time we went there, but I was actually pleasantly surprised!

Those sandwiches look so good! Can't believe they call that a 'salad'. :sad2: I think I would have sent it back and I don't usually do stuff like that.Those desserts look delicious especially the strawberry macaron. :thumbsup2

We probably should have sent it back, but I guess we just weren't feeling the effort. But the desserts are excellent!

Looking forward to more of the reviews.

Thank you!

Boardwalk Bakery

Before I get to my next full dining review, I wanted to share a snack that we had this afternoon over at the boardwalk bakery! I am a big sucker for Disney cupcakes, so on going in I knew I wanted to see what cupcakes they had to offer. And the one that interested me was the chocolate covered strawberry one! It was absolutely gorgeous. It had a big chocolate covered strawberry on top, chocolate shavings,and even edible glitter:

And can i just say that it was one of the most amazing things I've ever eaten. Such a great balance of flavors. The cake was moist, but the frosting/filling was where it shined. It tasted like fresh strawberries, and the inside also had chocolate chips to add that chocolate flavor that I love so much! Here's a "cross section" so you can see the good stuff:

I know the Bakery changes up what kinds of cupcakes they have a lot, but I would absolutely order this one again if they had it! 10 out of 10.

Wow, that cupcake looks delicious. Love, love, love boardwalk bakery!

Ooh, that cupcake looks gorgeous! The cake itself looks particularly light and fluffy. The addition of choc chips seems inspired!

Wow that cupcake just really made me want a cupcake! That strawberry on top and filling looks fantastic.

That cupcake looks great, please don't flame me but I tried in December and didn't like it. Maybe they changed it up and it's better now.

Joining in! I loved that cupcake. And that's saying a lot since I found a lot of the cupcakes to be dry and flavorless. This one knocked my socks off!

P1110795_zpsdizozwkr.jpg
Wow!!! This is one of the prettiest desserts I have ever seen.

And can i just say that it was one of the most amazing things I've ever eaten. Such a great balance of flavors. The cake was moist, but the frosting/filling was where it shined. It tasted like fresh strawberries, and the inside also had chocolate chips to add that chocolate flavor that I love so much!
And it actually tasted good too! Looks and flavor don't always go hand-in-hand when it comes to desserts in my experience. Great find!

That cupcake looks amazing!

It tasted amazing too!

Can't wait for more reviews!!!

Thanks for following!!

Wow, that cupcake looks delicious. Love, love, love boardwalk bakery!

We always have to stop at Boardwalk Bakery when we're there!

Ooh, that cupcake looks gorgeous! The cake itself looks particularly light and fluffy. The addition of choc chips seems inspired!

Exactly, all the flavors worked so well together :)

Wow that cupcake just really made me want a cupcake! That strawberry on top and filling looks fantastic.

Yes, the chocolate covered strawberry on top was just a great bonus!

That cupcake looks great, please don't flame me but I tried in December and didn't like it. Maybe they changed it up and it's better now.

Interesting, I'm sorry you didn't like it! What did you not like about it?

I really want a cupcake now! Or a cannoli.....
:-)

Mmmm, desserts...

Joining in! I loved that cupcake. And that's saying a lot since I found a lot of the cupcakes to be dry and flavorless. This one knocked my socks off!

Yes, I thought this one was particularly flavorful and moist!

Wow!!! This is one of the prettiest desserts I have ever seen.

And it actually tasted good too! Looks and flavor don't always go hand-in-hand when it comes to desserts in my experience. Great find!

I know, looked and tasted great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter