The Nelson's at Epcot

My DH and I saw their opening concert on Friday evening.....they were fantastic.....the show lasted 30 minutes.....and they interspersed family history along with singing some of their dads' hits and did one of their hits.....supposedly every show is different since Ricky had 40 hits.....but we got to hear "Travelin Man", "Hello Mary Lou", and they ended the show with "Garden Party".

Mybest friend and I went a few years ago, it was great. Sounds like the show you saw. We hope to go again maybe next year!

I should be there right now, but it didn't work out for me this year. Next year for sure! My sister is there without me and has seen all 9 shows....lots of pics of those guys to come I hope!

We were standing in the back watching and listening to them singing Garden Party last night while we were eating Kaki Gori. :)

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter