• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

the name game

poohdiddy

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>N
ok this is how the game works. one person gives clues about a disney character( it could be anything a quote that they say, how the look, or even act) then the next person answers who the character is and comes up with a new question. i'll go first!!

"im short, i am part goat and part human. i train people to be heros." who am i?

phil from hercules!

"i dont talk, im an animal that looks like a bandit, i love cookies and hang out with an indian and a humming bird. who am i?"

miko ( i know i spelt it wrong)
" I'm very small. i live underground. im blue,im in love wih a princess im an inventor and i have my own atraction in the AK" who am I?

Flik

"I am a resident of a small town. I am the local school teacher. I have a very akward body, but am loved by the local ladies. I can sometimes get scared and suspect someone is after my head. Who am I?"

is it Icabod Crane from the legand of sleepy hollow if so heres my person.
thins ones easy
"i jave mice for friends. my father died when i was a little girl. i now live with my step mother and her two daughters" who am i?

ARIEL!!
hmmmmmm.......
"I wear blue,have brown hair and a restraunt has my name!"

ummmmm lemme think, "I luv Stories! but my father thinks I need to grow up! :( I almost had to leave the nursery once after telling a story about PP."

lol oh now i get it wendy!!
"my nose is very big, i am not a living object but if i try really hard i can be a real boy"

MAX!!
I AM VERY STUPID, I WORK IN A COAL MINE I HAVE BIG EARS AND I 6 OTHER BROTHERS" WHO AM I?

um....mogley? (correct me if im wrong)

"i was created by a mad scientest, i can make myself look like a dog, im looking for my ohana, and im also cute and fluffy"

oops.....:D
ok, so the next person has to guess hippiechik's and mine.

yup! mine was stitch! :p
and hipiechick's is hard! :confused: (im glad you thought so too....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter