• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Murphy's are LIVE from WDW and Kidani! March 21-28 and April 2-5

Happy for another live report! We are staying at AKL on our upcoming trip.

Down to the final hours!!!!!!! :laundy: :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: Morning flights always stress me out because I'm afraid my alarm isn't going to go off and we're going to miss our flight!!!!

91 degrees tomorrow in WDW!!!!!!!!!! :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

We will hustle to Kidani, quickly check-in, then head to Crystal Palace for dinner, 3 evening fastpasses, and top off the night with Wishes!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I can't wait, either! Thanks for helping me count down to our trip again - just 5 days! Just confirmed my June conference/girls' weekend, so I hope you're planning a live report to help me count down then too. That will be an interesting trip, as the conference organizers will make nearly all of my travel arrangements. I usually book myself and then submit for reimbursement, so this one will be a challenge for me. :)

I do worry about morning flights, so I've been stretching each trip an additional night and flying in the night before! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about CP - it's been four years since our last CP meal. Interested to hear what you think.

I can't wait, either! Thanks for helping me count down to our trip again - just 5 days! Just confirmed my June conference/girls' weekend, so I hope you're planning a live report to help me count down then too. That will be an interesting trip, as the conference organizers will make nearly all of my travel arrangements. I usually book myself and then submit for reimbursement, so this one will be a challenge for me. :)

I do worry about morning flights, so I've been stretching each trip an additional night and flying in the night before! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about CP - it's been four years since our last CP meal. Interested to hear what you think.

Usually we do CP for breakfast, I think this is only the 3rd time we've ever done dinner there. My boys love buffets and I loathe them!!!! ;)

This is totally off topic, but my Mom is flying in next Saturday when the boys leave and we're going to be in the area another week. We're thinking about going to SeaWorld... does anyone have any other recommendations for Orlando attractions my Mom might like? She loves animals and nature, also she loves shopping. :D

Yay for a live trip report!!! You are awesome to do this for us jealous ones back home!!!!! Enjoy every minute :)

We just landed!!!!! :)
The second we stepped off the plane we felt the HEAT!!! LOVE IT!!!! :flower1:

Waiting for luggage now. Then to the rental car. :car:
YAY!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hooray! I just started following your live trip report, I can't wait to hear about it! I hope you're having a fabulous time!

:sunny: We are here!!!! Beautiful sunshine and warmth. Heaven!!!!! :cloud9:

Room's not ready yet. I asked about our two request (high floor and near the pool) she said we are near the pool but only 3rd floor. I guess 1 out of 2's not bad considering how busy they are.
Now we are debating if we should store luggage and go to MK now. Or wait. Hmmmmmm

And of course we walk through the lobby towards the bus and the room was ready! :yay:

So we went back for luggage and got things settled in.

Our room is nice and has a savannah view. :cool1:

image_zpshvhlritv.jpg

Right on time for our CP ADR :cool1:

Saw all 4 characters quickly right when we sat down which was perfect!

Warm weather sounds wonderful! The room looks great - love the bathroom. This looks like a perfect time for a CP ADR - looks less crowded than I've ever seen it.

Wish I could help with Orlando area suggestions, but all I have is Disney-related. If you're willing to leave Orlando, we love both Clearwater on the Gulf Coast and Vero Beach on the Atlantic side. :)

Whew! MK is crowded tonight! Thank goodness for fastpass. We ended up with 5 fastpasses tonight because a castmember gave us two extra for having a long wait at guest services. So that was cool. We've done Haunted Mansion, Dumbo, Space Mountain, Barnstormer, and BTMRR. Now enjoying a cool refreshing dole whip. :cloud9:
Wifi is slooooowwww and verizon is terrible so most pics will post tonight.

501E5DE1-805F-4C54-BD73-1204F6A912CC_zpsgfwmrccf.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter