• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MURPHYS are LIVE from the Yacht Club!!! (3/19 - 3/27)

Glad the weather is so good for you guys even if yesterdays check in was alittle crazy, and I hope your ds starts feeling better really soon and can enjoy himself.

Ahhh - thanks for the great updates. Sorry to read of your check in fiasco, but seemed to end up working out great :thumbsup2

Lotus Blossom - love the for a quick lunch at Epcot, think our favorite counter service in WS.

Have a wonderful trip, enjoying your updates!

Well, MK was completely packed tonight. Wait times are 60, 70, 90 minutes for everything. Since we've got seven more days we decided to head back to the YC area and hit the Boardwalk. Let the kids play some videogames. We had dessert in the lounge again... That's about all there is to report tonight.

Pictures from our first day coming soon!!! :)

Oh Erika!!! Well at least you got to YC early!!!:) fill us in on the all important VIEW in a garden view room and if decent - what did you put on your request to get a nice view? Can't wait to see pics of the YC - can you see any progress on the soon to be completed YC lounge? Have a wonderful day!!!! Thanks! melissa:cool1:

Our first room (last night) was 5216, which was a long walk from the elevator and lounge and overlooked the parking lot. Our new room we are in starting today is very close to the lounge and elevator, and overlooking the main entrance. Not a good view, but that's OK. We actually asked about paying more for water view but it's sold out.

I will ask about the lounge tomorrow, I peeked in today and it seems fine to me. The furniture is all in there and I didn't see any signs of work being done. I have to say that the temporary lounge in the Pres Suite has a much better view. We sat in there again tonight for desserts. There is a sitting room off the main dining room that is a round turret overlooking every angle of the Boardwalk. Very nice. :) I have pictures to post!! :)

Hey Erika.......

Jumping in late........... but, better late than never!!! Hope you guys are having a great time!!! :goodvibes

Looking forward to the pics!!! :goodvibes

Sounds great.... keep it coming! Would love to see pix of the YC never really thought of staying there.

Waiting patiently...

Linda

Good morning everyone!!!! :)

we're heading to the studios today.....with an 80% chance of rain and thunderstorms. I'm just waiting for the kids to wake up so I can upload all the pics from yesterday.

Thanks for joining us!!!!

Cant wait to see your pics as well and anxious for your impression of YC CL. I have bounced back and forth on YC and BC CL for this June trip so anxious to hear your rendered verdict on YC CL being pleasing..I give you credit for not minding your view, it would really annoy me...Hence why I love BWI CL they pretty much ALLLL have great views there (aside espn view) but seems like YC CL Garden View is dicey - which is precisely where I am booked this June....Thanks Erika!

Rain at WDW is still better than being at home...........

Have fun!

I am glad it has been warm for you. It rained here in South Louisiana yesterday. If this is the same storm, it waon't last long...maybe a hour. Everything sounds wonderful right now. I can't wait to hear more!

Here I am :)

We went to the Studios this morning for a couple of hours right before it started pouring. Did Toy Story Mania, Star Tours, and the HISTK Playground. Then took the boat back to YC for lunch at the Captain's Grille.

Here come the pictures!!!!! :)

Pics of the boys at our very short stay at Pop Century ;)

IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_5893.jpg

Epcot yesterday.....

IMG_5896.jpg

IMG_5897.jpg

IMG_5898.jpg

IMG_5899.jpg

IMG_5900.jpg

IMG_5901.jpg

IMG_5902.jpg

IMG_5903.jpg

IMG_5904.jpg

Hanging in the YC lounge last night....

IMG_5935.jpg

IMG_5936.jpg

My other lounge pics didn't really turn out because it was dark. I'll take more when its sunny. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter