The MURPHYS are LIVE from the Polynesian!! 7/27-8/3 Come join the fun!!! :)

Can't wait to follow along on your live trip! :banana:

Count me in! Can't wait to read about your trip. We will be staying Poly CL for the first time August 17-25! :cool1:

I'm in!!! We just checked out of poly CL today...at akl CL now, loving it, but miss the poly. What a great resort. I hope you have as magical a time as we did!! Can't wait to follow you along on this trip! :)

Thanks for sharing your experiences! I look forward to hearing all about it. We'll be at the Poly CL in October, so I'm anxious to learn more about it. Have a great trip!

Hi Erika! I found ya! I knew you were leaving soon and searched. I am looking forward to another live report from you!! I can't wait to return to WDW in October...and your live report will definitely increase my excitement!! We didn't get over to the Poly on our last two trips to the world but we plan to in October. It's a beautiful resort and I think will will try out Kona cafe.

Kerry

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

followed your last trip and loved it! Haven't stayed at the Poly since I was 10-my first Disney trip....now it's almost 30years later and we love Disney with our son! Have a really FUN trip!

take plenty of pics of the CL please??? We still have 45 days until we get there.. Love the CL...God, Im homesick!!!

Crazy crazy crazy :upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow That's how I feel right now! There's never enough time to get ready!!!! :laundy:

So glad to have you guys along! :cheer2:

I agree with another poster... lots of CL pictures... especially the food!! YUM!

Hope it's ok, I put a shout out to your LIVE report in my PTR :)

Wishing you happy packing! That's always the hardest part for me!

I'm looking forward to reading your trip report, I just changed the last two days of our October trip from the BC to Poly CL. BC and Poly are both my dream resorts so I am so excited to get to try both of them. I read your live report at the BC and can't wait to read this one!

When you get there, can you post a list of some of the beers available at CL. I just read through the Poly page (while I was supposed to be working all day) and couldn't find a list.

I agree with another poster... lots of CL pictures... especially the food!! YUM!

Hope it's ok, I put a shout out to your LIVE report in my PTR :)

Wishing you happy packing! That's always the hardest part for me!

I swear I just want to strip everyone down naked and make them wear winter clothes for the next 48 hours! :lmao: They keep getting stuff dirty!!!!

Thanks for the shout out! :thumbsup2

I'm looking forward to reading your trip report, I just changed the last two days of our October trip from the BC to Poly CL. BC and Poly are both my dream resorts so I am so excited to get to try both of them. I read your live report at the BC and can't wait to read this one!

When you get there, can you post a list of some of the beers available at CL. I just read through the Poly page (while I was supposed to be working all day) and couldn't find a list.

I will definitely post back with a list! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter