The MURPHYS are LIVE from the BEACH CLUB (3/24-3/31) Now at the CONTEMPORARY ;)

Love the updates! I really enjoy Narcoosee's but haven't been there in a while. It's on our list for next January, and since we also eat late, I'm hoping for a fireworks view!

I have a policy against using the car at Disney. We're driving in from the beach on Monday, but once we park that car, it stays parked! We've also started using cabs for dinner ADRs at other resorts - so much more relaxing!

LOVE your hubby's shirt today! GO SOX :thumbsup2

Ditto! We're leaving for Florida tomorrow, and we'll be at the Sox/Twins spring training game on Friday! Hoping for sunny skies!

Sounds like Celebrate the Magic is a great show. We keep missing it - either because we're in Epcot for dinner or, the one night we planned on it, our BOG dinner ran late and we didn't make it out in time. Thinking of running over there after Illuminations on Monday night - is it worth that much running around? Or just good if you're already in the park? What do the boys think?

Hi. Happy Birthday!:goodvibes The cake looked amazing! I am enjoying your t report and the photos on Photobucket. I can't wait to hear about BOG and Narcoosees.:thumbsup2

Narcoosee's was perfect as usual. We love interacting with the chefs, they are such great guys. One of them personally picked a veal chop for my husband that would be the best suited for a medium temperature cooking. Nic and I both had the lobster. Soooooo delicious. The view of the EWP and Wishes is awesome. I really can't say enough great things about this restaurant, we've been eating there for over 15 years. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Love the updates! I really enjoy Narcoosee's but haven't been there in a while. It's on our list for next January, and since we also eat late, I'm hoping for a fireworks view! I have a policy against using the car at Disney. We're driving in from the beach on Monday, but once we park that car, it stays parked! We've also started using cabs for dinner ADRs at other resorts - so much more relaxing! Ditto! We're leaving for Florida tomorrow, and we'll be at the Sox/Twins spring training game on Friday! Hoping for sunny skies! Sounds like Celebrate the Magic is a great show. We keep missing it - either because we're in Epcot for dinner or, the one night we planned on it, our BOG dinner ran late and we didn't make it out in time. Thinking of running over there after Illuminations on Monday night - is it worth that much running around? Or just good if you're already in the park? What do the boys think?

We love it! I think we enjoy it as much as wishes. :)

Just left Norway. Absolute bedlam. They had Frozen iPhone cases, tshirts, dolls, books, CDs and DVDs. I didn't see any magic band accessories but I will check other locations. ;)

Sounds like y'all are having a wonderful time, doing a lot of the things we'd like to do on our visits. I'm jealous ;)

Just had a great dinner at BOG! :)

6C463E07-8266-425B-9785-797FB973E2D0_zps4zun2e1w.jpg

I think it was a good idea to take a cab, and am surprised more people don't suggest it. Resort to resort travel can take a long time. Thanks for the quick reply about Celebrate the Magic, I'll have to make sure to try to see it. Love your card and BOG grey stuff. Have fun!:yay:

Every time I make an ADR they ask me if I am celebrating and I have to say no. Enjoy your Disney birthday!!

Hey gang!! :)

I've laid down and I can't get up!!!!!! LOL
What a day! We've had a ton of fun, two parks and a great dinner. We're just taking it easy at the BC now, kids had some desserts in the lounge, I think we're too tired for EMH at the studios. Kids are heading down to the arcade. Tomorrow morning is AK so we'll probably get up early.

I stopped at mousegears and asked about Frozen decorations for magicbands, they said they haven't gotten any yet. I will keep checking. Tomorrow night we'll be at DTD so they might know more. ;)

I've added a few more photos to that album of pics. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I stopped at mousegears and asked about Frozen decorations for magicbands, they said they haven't gotten any yet. I will keep checking. Tomorrow night we'll be at DTD so they might know more. ;)

Thanks for checking, don't feel the need to keep looking ;) I was just curious if it might be something that you had happened upon.

Hi Erika! :) Loved your new set of photos. It would be nice if Epcot had the flowers around the lake all the time....it is so beautiful! The topiaries are so cute.:goodvibes We had BOG quick service last time and I hope to have Dinner there this time. What a great place!:thumbsup2 Have a great day at the AK.:)

My first complaint :(
The wifi is absolutely terrible this trip. We can't connect at all. The kids have drained all their data off their phones and iPads. :furious: It has never been this terrible at any resort we've stayed at previously. I was trying to do some work on my laptop this morning and I could only connect for about two minutes at a time before losing the connection. Very frustrating!!!!! Thankfully I do have 3G service I can use as a backup, but I've already hit over 1GB of usage the last 3 days. :scared:

Anyway, back to the good stuff!!!!! :cool1:

We are headed to AK! :goodvibes

This morning in the lounge:

Oatmeal, chocolate chip Danish, blueberry muffins, assorted bagels, croissants, fresh fruit, cereals, yogurt, juices and coffee. :)

Hey gang!! :)

I've laid down and I can't get up!!!!!! LOL
What a day! We've had a ton of fun, two parks and a great dinner. We're just taking it easy at the BC now, kids had some desserts in the lounge, I think we're too tired for EMH at the studios. Kids are heading down to the arcade. Tomorrow morning is AK so we'll probably get up early.

I've added a few more photos to that album of pics. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I love that WDW tired feeling!!!:cheer2:

It was! And they were very nice to the crowd. I tried to get a picture of Brick but I couldn't

I missed this part. Where were you when you saw the Middle cast? So cool!:cool1::cool1:

It was! And they were very nice to the crowd. I tried to get a picture of Brick but I couldn't

Was just reading on the Theme Parks Strategies board, though, that MK was gridlocked in the afternoon and had insane wait times, probably owing to the taping and some areas of the park being shut to the public. Did you experience any of that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter