The Murphy's are LIVE from BWI and BLT!! - January 6-13!!!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.:)

And that mint cupcake looks delish and its red velvet neighbor looks amazing too.

The castle is so pretty with the lights on it. I need to go around Christmas some time. I think it would be amazing. But I would have to go before the new year because Christmas music after Christmas is a no go for me. :rotfl2:

abk96 said:
Great pics! Thanks for sharing.:)

And that mint cupcake looks delish and its red velvet neighbor looks amazing too.

A couple of days later they had one with pineapple in it that was out of this world amazing!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Jasperann said:
The castle is so pretty with the lights on it. I need to go around Christmas some time. I think it would be amazing. But I would have to go before the new year because Christmas music after Christmas is a no go for me. :rotfl2:

The dream lights are amazing. Definitely worth seeing in person. Earlier in December is a good time to go. Not as expensive. :)

abk96 said:
Thanks for your reply about the comparison between club levels.

My family's the same way with eating and then getting up.

Never gave much thought to YC and the club level there. That's something to think about for the future.

Thanks again and I can't wait to check out all your pics.

I think YC CL is definitely worth trying. :) I'm looking at going back there again soon if I can't get the poly. I'm not sure how long poly CL is going to be closed.

Jasperann said:
A pineapple cupcake?!?! I need to find one! Sounds amazing!

It was amazing!!!!! I had it at the Contempo Cafe a the CR. :)

So we are staying in deluxe club level end of May for a week, will our 4 kids be welcomed on club level? I am worried people will forget kids are kids no matter how well behaved.

Also will there be much for the kids snack wise/bfast in the lounge?

mlmnolan said:
So we are staying in deluxe club level end of May for a week, will our 4 kids be welcomed on club level? I am worried people will forget kids are kids no matter how well behaved.

Also will there be much for the kids snack wise/bfast in the lounge?

Of course kids are welcome on club level :)
I think it's just important to watch your kids so they don't touch food with their bare hands, they need to use tongs. If they are really young I think it's probably best to fix a plate for them. As far as kid's food they have these little peanut butter and jelly roll ups every night. I think the jelly was raspberry. My son wouldn't eat them. They don't offer a kids buffet or anything like that. Breakfast varies daily. My boys liked the cinnamon buns which they served a couple of times. During the afternoons they have cookies. Really the food is very limited. But kids as definitely welcome. :)

Missed your live report, but it was fun to read it now. The rooms at BLT are super small. Being able to stay on point rental helps, I don't think I would spend that much money otherwise. We had a 12th floor room with your view, and loved to watch the boats coming and going. I did find the room tight, but there were only two of us. Really no where to walk when the sofa was folded out for the bed. Major frustration with check in, toilet paper issue, wow! I hope you will give BLT another chance in the future.
The cool mint cupcake was really the highlight cupcake of our trip in November, so good. Really rich!
Club level looks amazing, but it would only be a dream for me.....
Can't wait for GF DVC, hope I will be able to stay there someday! Sorry about your toe, hope you are all healed now.

Missed your live report, but it was fun to read it now. The rooms at BLT are super small. Being able to stay on point rental helps, I don't think I would spend that much money otherwise. We had a 12th floor room with your view, and loved to watch the boats coming and going. I did find the room tight, but there were only two of us. Really no where to walk when the sofa was folded out for the bed. Major frustration with check in, toilet paper issue, wow! I hope you will give BLT another chance in the future.
The cool mint cupcake was really the highlight cupcake of our trip in November, so good. Really rich!
Club level looks amazing, but it would only be a dream for me.....
Can't wait for GF DVC, hope I will be able to stay there someday! Sorry about your toe, hope you are all healed now.

Yep :) I'm all healed up and busy planning our next trip! :thumbsup2 Heading back down March 21st for a split stay between Universal and WDW. :cool1: Spending my 40th birthday with Harry Potter and Mickey Mouse, my two best buds! :p :upsidedow :angel: :beach:

Wow! I think i still have that travel channel special on my dvr! We watched it sooooomany times before our trip that year:). Thanks for sharing the pics! We have a split stay coming up in April at POFQ and Boardwalk. Super excited.

I love the pics and such a great read to pump us up!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter