The Most Random Thread EVER!

My mom made me watch PJ and the Sea of Monstewrs. It was just as bad as the Lightning Thief IMO.
Yeah, it was on TV last night, just...bad, really. I only watch it for the Small World part and the awesome beginning with the climbing wall
Oh god how!? Lightning Thief was seriously one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I was at lifegroup and was hoping mom would pick me up soon because it was so painful to watch.

Haha how evil of you.

It's not the WORST exactly, but it could have been so much better

okay so we keep planning to go see Dragons 2 and plans keep getting cancelled because of softball. I was looking at our local theater for tickets and saw that they had a few pictures put up, kinda like this one:

how-to-train-your-dragon-2-trailer.jpg

aaaaaaand I immediately am thinking this

AerrowA2.jpg

so when we finally get to go see the movie my mind is going to be very off track :rotfl:

I found probably one of the best edited TV show music videos ever, and I go to show my sister, but first I listen to it again and make sure it's okay

aaaaaand bad word... why must they ruin this song???

Storm Hawks. The song is You're Gonna Go Far Kid, I know it has a bad word in it but my head pretty much auto-corrects it so I don't even really notice it unless I really listen xP

I love that song, 2nd favorite song by that band after Come Out and Play

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter