The Most Random Thread EVER!

THERE'S AN ARACHNOPHOBIA SECTION ON AFV

*goes and hides under a blanket*

SPIDER ON HIS CAMERA AHHHHH

Hey guys, I'm at disney right now!! Any questions?:confused3

P.S. Go to YouTube and look up "raining tacos". I garrunte you will laugh your butt off. Oh ya!! I rode test track AND BTRM!! Yea!! I loved them both, they were great!! I rode both like three times!! :D

P.S. Go to YouTube and look up "raining tacos". I garrunte you will laugh your butt off. Oh ya!! I rode test track AND BTRM!! Yea!! I loved them both, they were great!! I rode both like three times!! :D
Awesome!!!! I hope it's going good!! I shall YouTube that lol

Lucky! And I've seen it. I love Parry Gripp radio.

Thxx guys!! Hey and wath mini pancakes and space unicorn!! Again if you have any questions? Cause I'm sure I could stop by and fuigure it out. Thxx again. :):upsidedow

I'm reading a book called Mermaid Park

It is beyond awesome

Oh and Silv I'm sorry but I have no idea whatsoever what that is

Ok! But brb I'm getting in the shower

Hey, is anybody want a report a special restaurant? I might go to it!

It's an anime and it's pretty cool. The English version's on Youtube. I saw the first 2 episodes.

Considering watching it soon. I refuse to watch dubbed though. Subbed all the way. I only have four episodes left of soul eater, then I think I'm watching Angel Beats, then maybe that.

Considering watching it soon. I refuse to watch dubbed though. Subbed all the way. I only have four episodes left of soul eater, then I think I'm watching Angel Beats, then maybe that.

I started watching the subbed version of Ouran Highschool Host Club on a website and I thought it was kind of annoying having to read the subtitles while listening to Japanese. So I'm watching it on Youtube now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter