The Most Random Thread EVER!

I just got an Instagram and I pretty much have no idea...

Watching the sound of music. Very interesting to watch Kari Underwood (sorry if I used the wrong spelling) instead of Julie Andrews.

I've only heard pieces of it from upstairs, but what I've heard makes the acting sound really bad.

We're only about 20 minutes into it (we recorded). I'm not sure what I think of it as of acting, but it's really weird seeing different actors. The singing is really good, though.

I seem to be the only one at school/here who heard NOTHING of this Sound of Music thing

Things I learned from my church girls sleepover:
1. Lions don't like my crooked finger
2. Don't trip over invisible friends
3. It's hard to go down a slide in a basement
4. If there's a Duck Dynasty cookie cake, there will be an argument over Si's face
5. You can break your toe by kicking a small foam basketball
6. If enough people sit on the back of a couch it will tip over
7. Don't sleep in the basement
8. Air hockey is dangerous

Things I learned from my church girls sleepover:
1. Lions don't like my crooked finger
2. Don't trip over invisible friends
3. It's hard to go down a slide in a basement
4. If there's a Duck Dynasty cookie cake, there will be an argument over Si's face
5. You can break your toe by kicking a small foam basketball
6. If enough people sit on the back of a couch it will tip over
7. Don't sleep in the basement
8. Air hockey is dangerous

Isn't 6 kinda common sense?

Lions??? A broken toe? An INVISIBLE friend? My gosh, I need to have sleepovers like yours.

Lions??? A broken toe? An INVISIBLE friend? My gosh, I need to have sleepovers like yours.
Lions- You know my crooked finger? Well I was trying to pet the hostess's cat named Lila, nicknamed Lion, and she wouldn't let me per with my right hand because of my finger

Invisible friends- It was a Charade thing, "Tripping over invisible friends"

Toe- Self explanatory. Poor Daisy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter