The Most MAGICAL Trip Of Them All! "EVERYTHING'S PERFECT!" Oct. 2012 UPDATE 1/11

I've read all your trip reports so far and am excited to check out this one too! Can't wait to see the MNSSHP stuff! I want to go to that so bad!
I'm so looking forward to all the College Program information! I wish I would have known about it 2 years ago. My husband is still in school and we're throwing around the idea of moving down there/doing the CP somehow every other day!

Just finished the Christmas TR in time to start this one.

LOVE your Belle costume!!!! I'm so jealous - I have been looking everywhere for the blue and white outfit to wear for Halloween. All I am able to find is the yellow ball gown. Where did you get it?

The pic of you with the bow staring at the castle is precious. It's a perfect representation of your dreams coming true. I would have that one blown up and framed.

Hey Jess,
Just finished your reports, I love them!!!
Also congratulations on the college program!!!!
Cant wait to hear more about your October trip Im going to take my girls
next year for the Halloween celebration.
Lisa

Just finished reading your Ultimate Survival Guide, so of course here I am to read about your Fall trip!

From the sounds of things I need to read your previous trip reports! Sounds Like I am in for a great time

Teresa

Yay Jess the college program how exciting and perfect for you.. can't wait to read this trip report, as my next trip will then end of Oct 2013 for the food and wine festival..

Yay! Another TR. I LOVED your Christmas one. We are staying at BLT in the beginning of December so it was super helpful to read!

Can't wait to hear about your adventures. Congratulations on the college program. They are so lucky to have you!

Love your trip reports! You have a great talent to tell a story and make people feel like they are right there with you.

YAY another trip report! So looking forward to hearing about this extra-magical trip! Your Ultimate Survival Guide was so fantastic- a Disney masterpiece! :thumbsup2

I think I congratulated you on instagram or twitter, but just wanted to say again CONGRATS on the DCP!! It is so exciting to see how you are making your dreams come true! You will be such a great addition to the Disney team- visitors will be so lucky to have you taking care of them as concierge! I know you will spread lots of pixie dust and make people happy! Enjoy every minute!:flower1::flower1:

:cheer2: Congrats on the DCP! You're going to have a blast working down there. It gives you a totally different perspective of Disney! And there are so many nice people who work down there, you will meet so many new friends. By far, working for Disney was my favorite, most fun job! Good luck! :thumbsup2

Congrats to you and the upcoming DCP experience!! I am so jealous. We were in Disney Oct. 6-13! It was our first time getting to trick or treat in the MK. We loved the HalloWishes fireworks. I can't get that song out of my head. Looking forward to your TR.

Just caught up on the last few posts of your Christmas report and clicked over here. CONGRATS on getting into the college program:cool1: You're going to love it! I'm going to be living in Orlando from January-May next year, so maybe we'll run into each other sometime:) I enjoyed my time volunteering at Give Kids the World so much during my college program that I'm moving back to spend some time volunteering there again (luckily my current job is allowing me to work from home for a few months... can't wait to call Orlando home again!).

We're headed down for Food and Wine next weekend for the first time... any tips on what days or times of day are best to be at Epcot after your recent trip? I'm expecting big crowds no matter when we go, but debating between Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Congratulations on being accepted for the DCP :cheer2: Im super jealous, you will have such a fab time, I wish I could have done it with my uni course but it just wasnt to be.

Cant wait to read all about your trip, I love your trip reports! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Congratulations on getting accepted into the CP!! I am set to graduate in May, and am going to apply in person in December on our trip!! Crossing my fingers!! Can't wait to hear more about this trip!!

Just finished commenting on your last tr and now I'm here!

7 pages and you haven't even posted your first real update?! MAN, Dis-celeb much? :lmao:

Oh yay! I didn't know your started this! I was following along your pics on Instagram so now I am excited to read what happened!

Yayyy! Definitely in for the fun again!!
You make such an absolutely stunning Belle by the way!
So happy for you that you get to live your dream of being a CM :goodvibes
I know that you will do an incredible job and have such an amazing experience!

Joining in. and OMGing.
First that picture of you dressed as Belle you need to be Belle in the park

also "I just got accepted for my DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM"
Congrats I'm so excited for you :thumbsup2

It makes me smile seeing all the comments for Jess and how loved she is.

Bless your heart Jess that you take the time to reply to everyone too. It must take you forever. You are such a celebrity now, they are going to have to hire some security for you at your resort to keep the crazy fans away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter