The Most MAGICAL Trip Of Them All! "EVERYTHING'S PERFECT!" Oct. 2012 UPDATE 1/11

Disneyfreak508 said:
Why thank you! I'm glad you decided to post! Having a Mom to go to WDW with is the best :goodvibes Aww did you!? What was your role? I can't even wait!! You should! :)

I worked in the gift shop at pop century. It's my absolute favorite value resort. But, I have a feeling that will change after I stay at art of animation (hopefully in the near future!)

subbing in...WOW, you just started and already on page 5. You're one loved DISer! Can't wait to hear about the magic...

I followed your trip on twitter and Instagram. Promise I'm not a stalker just LOVE disney too! :) can't wait to read your report!

I am here (followed over from December TR) and following along as well! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Like I told you before the CP is going to be one of the best experiences of your life (at least it is for me) and hopefully we will get to meet at some point:goodvibes

Yay! I'm here! I'm super excited to hear all about the Oct Trip, I love fall trips to WDW, the decorations and MNSSHP, totally awesome!!

Jess, I've read all your other trip reports but I don't think I've commented on them. Congratulations on the College Program. That's awesome and you will be making memories of a lifetime. My oldest daughter is a year older than you so I can relate to juggling college and everything else that goes with it.

I love the relationship you have with your Mom. It reminds me of how I am with my girls.

The picture of you as Belle is terrific. I think you could definitely pull off Belle as a character walking around Disney.

I look forward to hearing all about your Halloween Trip.

looking forward to see if you were in any of the same places as us on your trip, we came home on the 6th in the middle of your trip.

also wondering if the Oct 4th monsoon rain got you guys like it did us.:rotfl:

Seriously I don't know where you find the time to write up such awesome trip reports. I spend an absolute age just reading them :goodvibes

Yesterday was taken up with the survival guide and I'm now subscribing to the May 2012 Frump trip and this one :)

The Disboards are taking over my life!!!

Can't wait to read more.

Lucie

Hi Jess! Can't wait to continue experiencing all of this Disney awesomeness vicariously through you! Also, congrats on the DCP! I know it's going to be an awesome and exciting time for you!

Yay for another frump trip report! :) And super excited to hear how you were excepted into the college program while you were in disney. How magical. It doesn't get better than that.

eeep! I'm so excited for this trip report! I've done such a bad job of commenting on the other ones, but I promise I read every update::yes:: I can't wait to hear about MNSSHP, I've always wanted to go.

I was so sad your Christmas report was over, but so excited for this one! We did the MNSSHP in 2010 and are going back in 2013 in Oct- love Fall at the Resort!

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to hearing about your October Trip! :cool1:

I'm just wondering: I didn't see an update on NYE on your x mas report... did I miss a page? lol

Debbie

ME!!!! I'm here! Can't wait to hear about it in detail because I know it was amazing!!! I'll try to be better on the comments this time. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter