• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Most Likely Announcement...

Which Announcement?

• New Ticket Pricing

• New yearly promotion

• Other(Please state in a comment!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The 1900s-1950s at Pop Century that were never completed (so it's really Pop Half-Century). They scrapped the project and turned it into the AoA resort instead.

That makes me so sad. I would have LOVED to see that become reality!

I think the open 24hrs for leap day sounds/would be stupid. Really, a big new years announcement for a random day in February being open longer? Just doesn't make sense to me. I'm guessing just a new promotion. Excited to find out though!

I think that is going to happen, I just don't think it's the only announcement.

I have a hotel reservation that week so I HOPE it happens...I would totally hang out at MK for 24 hours! :thumbsup2

What is leap year?

Leap year is an extra day....so some type of promotion that involves extra day with purchase of x amount of days makes the most sense so that's what my guess is. It would appeal to almost anyone considering taking a Disney vacation and wouldn't just be for one day.

I think that is going to happen, I just don't think it's the only announcement.

I have a hotel reservation that week so I HOPE it happens...I would totally hang out at MK for 24 hours! :thumbsup2

That could be true, that along with another announcement. I just think it would be stupid if it was the only announcement. Would be fun to hang out there 24 hours! You are very lucky if they do :rotfl:

I'm hoping that there will be a lot of 24-hour parties and that the February one is just a kick off. Doubt it, but I think they'd be a lot of fun :) And that way it'll reach more people than just one random day in February.

We are going to be there the week of February 29th so I would love to go to the MK for 24 hrs.

On the buy one ticket get one free, how would this help the people that had AP's? This would be a bad deal for those people.

I hope it is something good!

On the buy one ticket get one free, how would this help the people that had AP's? This would be a bad deal for those people.

Well I wouldn't call it a bad deal, an AP is a great deal if you are going to use it, it's just that we would not be able to take advantage of a discount like this.

During the "free day on your birthday" promotion, AP holders who participated were given a gift card with the value of a one-day pass.

Bet it has something to do with Fantasyland completion. I'll be darned, those billboards in the park show some great pictures, but not nearly enough. When we were there (beginning of Dec) everyone looking at them seemed hyped, and wanted to know more.

Just another reason to go back for another visit!

Maybe a free day at WDW after purchasing so many park days in advance, (say, five days?) I haven't read the previous posts, but that is my guess regarding the big announcement. Not much of a "bonus," but certainly better than the holiday bonus I received during my stint as a cashier at a grocery store while in college..."free can of cranberry sauce" (store brand)...hahaha.

My guess is that it will be something that will be a big disappointment to frequent visitors.

It will be something like an extra day of the parks, room, and dining if you buy a certain number of days.

For example, get a 4 night package and get the 5th night free.

A lot of regular visitors feel cheated by promotions like this, but they forget that Disney is trying to appeal to people who have never visited before, or who haven't visited in a long time, not the people that they have already captured.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter