The most helpful CM - Abena Louise

pokeysmom

Mouseketeer
I absolutely got ahold of the sweetest most helpful CM yesterday, her disney name is Abena Louise. I wanted to tell you all about this wonderful CM. She checked all sorts of room combinations to help save us money on our upcoming trip. She even spoke with her boss and called me back with a special offer. I plan on sending a letter to disney but I just wanted to let all of you know that if you need special help or get her as a CM, she's great!!!:angel:

So great to hear about a wonderful CM, and also super that you are going to write. Too many of us write or e-mail complaints. We should all take the time to give compliments when due.
Most CM try very hard to make each day at WDW special. We owe them all a special "Thank You".

Too many times all we hear about/focus on are the "horror stories". Thanks for posting some good news. All of the "rude CM" and "grumpy CM" posts were getting me down.:(

Hope your trip experience is just as great!:wave2:

Also, if any body every gets Earl....call him "Duke":D :D he also is a great CM at CRO....very helpful and funny to boot..

I had Abena Louise as well!! She was AWESOME!!! Helped me so much--she called Guest Services when we had a little problem and fixed it right away. She is so friendly, too!--I had her transfer me to the "Compliment Line" where I left a voice message about her! So nice to get great CM's!

I've also had some great experiences with CMs. These happened to be at our resort and I wrote a letter to the resort manager. I received a very nice phone call after our return saying that they appreciated the letter and would make sure to do something special for the CMs I identified. I have no idea if they really did do something, but I hope they did. People deserve pats on the back.

I need to send a "Sweetest CM" letter about a cast member at Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom. She was helping the characters at the character dinner. She seemed a little abrasive when we first got there. But after DH collapsed with heart attack symptoms and was taken to Celebrity Hospital in ambulance, she took care of the kids while I fell apart. She kept the kids busy, kept them from falling apart & didn't leave my side until a van came to take the kids & I to the hospital. She really turned even that awful time into magic for them. She gave them paper cups with pixie dust in them for the kids to shake when they needed some magic through all this. She had gifts sent to our room for the kids, - signed by Pluto and Mickey even. And she called our room and left a message of cheer and hope while we were at the hospital. All we know is that her name is Kim. The kids & I went back to the restaurant the next day to say thanks but the woman at the desk didn't know of a Kim. Can anyone advise me on where I can find an address or how best to go about this? DH is fine - the best diagnosis they could give was maybe dehydration. Other CM's were involved in our situation that night & were all great but I'm sure they were doing their job. Kim, however, was doing more than her just job - or she was doing it very, very well. But I want to make her supervisors know. Any help would certainly be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter