The most annoying or aggravating thing you see at WDW.....get your flames ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkid721133

Mouseketeer
If you could pick one thing that you have seen at the world that you would say really bothers you the most (with people, not necessarily with Disney) what would it be? Some people don't like the kid leashes, others can't stand when people blatantly cut in front of other in line.......for me, it really bothers me to see people on ECVs that don't have a physical ailment, but are just enormously overweight and don't feel like walking. It bothers me because i can't help but wonder are there people who are handicapped that could have gotten that ECV and now dont have one because an enormously overweight person has it.

I am not trying to be mean, just honest (and before I get completely killed, I am an overweight person myself).

What else bothers people?

People who wait five minutes before a parade or show starts, and then expect me to give up my spot when I've been there for up to an hour.

People feeding the ducks at Casey's or seagulls in Frontierland.

Have you never been to the Jersey shore? Seagulls are dirty vicious creatures!

For me it would be people walking over my child's stroller with my child in it!!!!!:mad: I have had people trip over my stroller and fall on my kid!! Like we are just a problem with a stroller!!!! Thank goodness they are old enough now that they don't need a stroller, geesh!!

Strollers - There were thousands of people pushing around strollers with no kids in them, just their stuff, ie.....water, souvenirs. Some people were carrying their kids and some didn't have kids at all. And you'd better watch out, because they are convinced they have the rightaway. I know what the OP meant as well by the electric wheelchairs, I don't know how many people I saw in them, who would then get out of it and let someone else from their party drive it for a while.

Strollers - There were thousands of people pushing around strollers with no kids in them, just their stuff, ie.....water, souvenirs. Some people were carrying their kids and some didn't have kids at all. And you'd better watch out, because they are convinced they have the rightaway. I know what the OP meant as well by the electric wheelchairs, I don't know how many people I saw in them, who would then get out of it and let someone else from their party drive it for a while.

Believe me, I don't want to just push a stroller around, mine actually had kids in them and people were so rude, did not care!!!! If my children are in the stroller, you better believe we have the rightaway!! Now, I am not saying that I will just push you out of the way, but when you are behind me, and are trying to get around me and you trip over my stroller and fall on my kids because my stroller is bothering you or we may be going too slow for your speed, that makes me really angry.

Honestly? Parents that go overboard with their kids, adults complaining about Heely´s, people complaining about smokers, (compulsive complainers), heat complaints. I guess it´s anyone and everyone that has to have everything absolutely perfect, and if it isn´t they have to make everyone miserable for a moment.

Overweight people using Main St cars to get from Train Station to the Castle. Come on, there is a reason you are heavy!

Those who call MK " Disney World" or "Disneyland".

Calling the monorail a train.

Not bathing..come on, there is a reason your hotel gives you soap.

Smokers who don't smoke in designated areas. I sit in a non smoking area to rest for a reason. If you want to smoke then go sit in your area.:mad:

You know, tons of stuff bother me. The Brazilan tour group that came into one of the restaurants, surrounded the perimeter and then when people would leave, they'd dash to the empty table, parents allowing the kids to pee on the shrubs, people cutting in line, those little scooters who run into the back of your legs, people who won't give up seats on standing room busses or boats for the elderly, but all of those never bother me a half hour later because it's WDW.

I have to say, I'm no runway model, but I would never get a scooter just because I'm carrying extra baggage. The extra walking does a person like me good. ;)

Now, my gram has arthritis and will be using a scooter. I have one on tap to be delivered to the resort so she can manage around the resort as well. My stubborn grandfather won't use one, but that's a different story. I don't like people getting impatient about those in the wheelchairs, especially getting on and off the bus. Some day we will all be old (hopefully!) and will appreciate the extra time it takes to get stuff done with a disability, or just older joints.

Other than that, parents trying to bully their kids into having a good time. Maybe they just need a nice afternoon at the pool. Trust me, your family and my family will have a better time if you listen to what your kids are saying.:)

Grumpy people....
I see some people and just feel like saying……come on folk your on vacation in that happiest place on earth...have a little fun, relax....if your that pissed off and upset go back to the hotel and take a nap

Soo many, as another posted called it some people who are in WDW, get the "Disney Duh"!

1. People that stand in front of the attraction entrance trying to decide who and/or if they are riding and blocking everyone else from entering. This also happens at the exits, people standing right at the exit trying to decide where to go next and blocking the exit for everyone else. People get out of the way!

Oh, it may be a tie, this also bugs me, people who stand in the CS lines and wait until it is their turn to start thinking about what they are going to order.

Those who call MK " Disney World" or "Disneyland".

No offence but it bothers me when people get bothered by this. Sometimes people just don't know and aren't as smart as we all are here :angel: I don't think about it either way. If it's someone in my party, I'll correct them but if it's not hurting anyone something like that isn't a big deal. Know what I mean?

As for what bothers me ... when people say "I don't like EPCOT, I have to THINK. I've heard that from at least 2 people when I tell them how we spend 70% of our time at EPCOT and go there for pretty much almost every meal.

I would have to agree on the EVC's. My mom got rammed twice last year by them and the people didn't even apologize! Also I hate when you are going into a ride like the haunted mansion there's always that one person who pushes their family in front of you just to get a "good spot" in the stretching room! Disney is great so I do not try and let that stuff bother me. I make a comment about how rude people are then I just forget about it!

Overweight people using Main St cars to get from Train Station to the Castle. Come on, there is a reason you are heavy!
Interesting... how do you differentiate between overweight people riding this minor attraction solely to save a few steps, and overweight people riding this minor attraction because it IS a Disney attraction... and apparently it's acceptable to you for non-overweight people to enjoy the attraction for ANY reason, be it actual transportation or simply because it exists?

No offense, OP, but why start a post that puts the focus on negatives? Several of the responses, including your own, could be hurtful to others reading this.
For example, in some cases you can't tell just by looking that someone has a disability other than being overweight. I am sure there are overweight people that use scooters for that reason, but how do you know that person doesn't have a heart condition, or rheumatoid arthritis, or bad knees? And the comment that fat people shouldn't ride the Main Street cars to the castle, I mean come on!!! That was just plain mean-spirited!!!
And the "strollers with no kids" thing...I doubt many people would want to haul a stroller just to haul their stuff. It's more likely the child just wanted to walk for a bit, so why not put your stuff in there?
I know, I don't have to read it but it's like a car accident. Ya gotta look.

I'm bothered by those that are in a large group at the entrance to the park and get up to the turnstile and then turn around to wave the rest in that haven't caught up yet and now we're waiting to get in. I mean come on, stand to the side until they catch up and be kind enough to let me go through. The CM should also tell the person to go to the side, I shouldn't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter