The most annoying commercial ever

Magic Mom

<font color=teal>EVERYONE has the God given right
Partini the board game. That commercial makes me want to kill people.:headache:

Funny you should use the headache emoticon since Head-on is really the most annoying commercial ever.

Head on is certainly very annoying, but at least it is over quick.

Those partini commericals NEVER end.
We watched one show a week or so ago and there was a commercial for partini at least every other segment.

I'm going to have to disagree and say it's the Jack In the Box commercial with the grown men in a huge stoller whining... it makes me want to scream every time I see it!

anyone that ends in "I'm (fill in name) and I Approve this Message"!

:headache:

I'm going to have to disagree and say it's the Jack In the Box commercial with the grown men in a huge stoller whining... it makes me want to scream every time I see it!

Ha Ha we don't have Jack in the box here, so I don't have to see that commercial!

After the initial laugh, that is definitely an AWFUL commercial!

Those Midas commercials are the absolute worse. I will usually hit the mute button on the remote so I don't have to hear it.

While all of the above are bad, I think the WORST right now is the one where the two young women are discussing the finger-tip vibrating pleasure whatever! I'm just glad I don't have any young children in the house to ask me about that one!:eek:

I want to kill whoever came up with the slogan

Have a Happy Period...Always...

Makes me want to scream. :headache: there is nothing happy about it unless you are 16 and afraid you are preggers and you finally get your period...

Sorry about my rant...LOL

Nope, the IO tv commercials. I think these are only in the NY/tri-state area. Its so bad that if I did have IO, I would truly cancel the service. For some reason, they grate on my last nerve.

While all of the above are bad, I think the WORST right now is the one where the two young women are discussing the finger-tip vibrating pleasure whatever! I'm just glad I don't have any young children in the house to ask me about that one!:eek:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I want to kill whoever came up with the slogan

Have a Happy Period...Always...

Makes me want to scream. :headache: there is nothing happy about it unless you are 16 and afraid you are preggers and you finally get your period...

Sorry about my rant...LOL
I'd bet money that a man came up with that slogan.

ugh...the one that has gotten to me is the Nutrisystem one with the blonde lady that catches a football (lightly tossed to her) while she is saying she loves sports...then says I love football what girl can say that?

HOW ABOUT ALL THE FEMALE NFL FANS IN THE WORLD? OR THOSE THAT PLAY WOMENS FOOTBALL?!?! you dumb blonde...

I have seriously considering writing to NS and tell them that even if I was interested in purchasing their product I would NEVER because of this commercial!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter