• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Mosquito Ring Tone. [It might hurt your ears]

too bad lots of people in my class have that... a while ago they would use it to see if the teachers could hear it (someone told me that in maths they had it up on the highest and everyone's covering their ears and the teacher just says "stop messing around this instant!" i found that funny)

I have heard that before and it hurt my ears for HOURS! Ouch, it hurts! The weird thing though is my mom could hear it and she's 42! I guess the theory is wrong for some people...

OOOOUCH!!!

I feel really bad for anyone's dogs who happened to be around when they were listening to that

my volume us up on high and i still couldn't hear it.......oh well, after what some of you said, i'm, gald i didn't hear it. :confused3

if i had a cell, 1st of all, i wouldn't even bring it to class-u cood get nagged on bi some bullies, 2nd, if a teacher DID c u, it wood get confiincated(hwevr u spell it, idc, u get my point ne ways.) :happytv:

They played this on the radio this morning and all the morning dj's (in their 20s & 30s) could hear it.

BTW, I'm 31 and I can hear it just fine.

What's it supposed to be like a humming noise? that's all I hear, a high-pitched humming noise. I just asked my parents if they heard it and they can... so i don't think it really works. :confused3

ouch i hate it everyone plays it in my school its like 1000 times louder then :guilty: it HURTS

It isn't a promise that no one over 18 can hear this thing. its all depends on how well your ears are. it is out of the range of hearing for MOST adults. and because your hearing gets worse over time, it COULD go out of range for you. someone with bad hearing wouldn't hear it, no matter how loud it was.

personally, I like the sound, but I also like the sound of nails on a chalk board, and those steel rods with resin on them.

I keep hearing the sound in my ears now lol ouch

My ears are ringing . . . Good thing I didn't have my headphones on! I usually do when I'm on my computer. Ouch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter