• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Moms Panel take on the Yeti, an EE5K TR ~*~ Completed ~*~

I had a question for you - did you buy the race pictures or did you copy and paste them from the album? Was just curious because yours are a nice size and clear. I tried copying and pasting from the album and I can only get little pics. I love the one of my friend and I at the finish line, dripping wet. Not enough that I wanted to buy it - I could handle having the photographer logo over it!

Great finish Jo!! We went to DHS on our last day too, but that was a day after you left! Of course that would happen!

Hopefully, I will get to my TR this week...you are so fast in writing them! I probably will take a full year to get mine done. :lmao:

Cant believe i havent seen this thread before ive thoroughly enjoyed reading the reunion !!
The part about GKTW was paCrticularly nice for me as we stayed there with my ds and have first hand experience just how special gktw really is. I was touched to read that the other moms got the guided tour of such a wonderful place.
Cant wait to read your next trippie in dec x x

What a great finish Jo and boy were the two of you busy your last couple of days. I love the photos of the rides the first and second time. I, however, always look petrified on the TOT! :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear about your next trip report!

:goodvibes Hi Jo. finished reading your trip report this morning and it was great. Sounds like you had a blast. Please please please do another one soon!! They keep me going on these cold wet windy winter days and remind me why I love all things disney:thumbsup2

The only reason I remember because internally I was thinking - Oh my goodness. She is going to think I AM stalking her! What are the chances that we'd end up on the same bus there and back?!
I know :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Great finish Jo!! We went to DHS on our last day too, but that was a day after you left! Of course that would happen!

Hopefully, I will get to my TR this week...you are so fast in writing them! I probably will take a full year to get mine done. :lmao:
I so wished you'd come and said Hi at the race and I wanted to get it finished as we're off again next week :rotfl2:

I can't believe your trip is over so soon!
Well it was only a short one :rotfl2: Thanks for reading Cherie, sorry there was no poop in my TR ;):rotfl:

Cant believe i havent seen this thread before ive thoroughly enjoyed reading the reunion !!
The part about GKTW was paCrticularly nice for me as we stayed there with my ds and have first hand experience just how special gktw really is. I was touched to read that the other moms got the guided tour of such a wonderful place.
Cant wait to read your next trippie in dec x x
I'm so glad you found it :hug: The other Moms said GKTW was amazing and want to do a bigger fundraier next year, I didn't realise UK guests could stay there too that's fantastic!

What a great finish Jo and boy were the two of you busy your last couple of days. I love the photos of the rides the first and second time. I, however, always look petrified on the TOT! :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear about your next trip report!
I loved my sisters face in the ride photos :rotfl2: I'm still trying to convince my girls to ride RnR with me, Ellie won't even do ToT :sad1: Maybe I'll have to go on my own :rotfl2:

:goodvibes Hi Jo. finished reading your trip report this morning and it was great. Sounds like you had a blast. Please please please do another one soon!! They keep me going on these cold wet windy winter days and remind me why I love all things disney:thumbsup2
Awww you're so sweet, thanks so much for reading :hug: I'll take notes and I will have more time in January as I won't be on the panel anymore so I may do a TR :goodvibes

It never ceases to amaze me just how much you get done in every trip! :worship: You are my hero! :goodvibes I can't wait to see what you guys will do during your big Holiday trip. :santa: Glad we are finally going to meet in person! :hug: See you soon! :yay:

Cheers!
Michelle

Loved reading about your trip, Jo. What a fun group you guys were - so nice you were able to get together one last time. I'm bummed that your TR is over!

A very "trilling" end to your trip report. Sounds like you're a couple of trill junkies. It really did sound like a fun romp through the world (aside from the wet shoes and blisters).

Just read your TR, how fun that the Mom's panel all met again. I still remember reading about your Mom's panel trip last December. How nice that you were able to meet your sister in Orlando.

Isn't it amazing how quickly time passes at the MNSSHP? The fireworks were great, and I love how you reference Garretts popcorn. I live 90 miles north of Chicago, we went into town last Sunday. It is always worth the wait for Garretts. Yummy!

Thanks for sharing your trip report with us. I love your reports.

It never ceases to amaze me just how much you get done in every trip! :worship: You are my hero! :goodvibes I can't wait to see what you guys will do during your big Holiday trip. :santa: Glad we are finally going to meet in person! :hug: See you soon! :yay:
Awww thanks Michelle, can't wait to meet you too and the girls are so excited to finally meet Brenna :hug:

Loved reading about your trip, Jo. What a fun group you guys were - so nice you were able to get together one last time. I'm bummed that your TR is over!
Thanks so much for reading Rebecca, they really are a great bunch and I'm so pleased I met them all one more time :goodvibes

A very "trilling" end to your trip report. Sounds like you're a couple of trill junkies. It really did sound like a fun romp through the world (aside from the wet shoes and blisters).
:rotfl2: maybe I need to take my sister on every trip so I can ride all the fast stuff :thumbsup2

Just read your TR, how fun that the Mom's panel all met again. I still remember reading about your Mom's panel trip last December. How nice that you were able to meet your sister in Orlando.

Isn't it amazing how quickly time passes at the MNSSHP? The fireworks were great, and I love how you reference Garretts popcorn. I live 90 miles north of Chicago, we went into town last Sunday. It is always worth the wait for Garretts. Yummy!

Thanks for sharing your trip report with us. I love your reports.
Thank you so much for reading and I'm so pleased you enjoyed it :goodvibes It was great meeting up with my sister as we don't see much of each other and Garretts is so delicious, I'm glad we don't have it here otherwise I'd be about 2 dress sizes bigger :rotfl2:

Hi, Jo.
It's C.E.'s friend, Doctor Belle, or whatever she calls me. ;)

Thanks for the great trip report!

Several year ago, my brother and a couple of friends ran the WDW marathon while the rest of us did the associated 5K. Ever since, my sister and I have been tempted to do (walking, naturally) one of the half-marathons or combination events like the EE5K. Being able to relay the half-marathon around the Food & Wine Festival sounds so cool. Of course, no one would be filming us, so it MIGHT be a different experience. ;)

Great finish! I love your reports!
Thanks for reading Sonya :goodvibes

Hi, Jo.
It's C.E.'s friend, Doctor Belle, or whatever she calls me. ;)

Thanks for the great trip report!

Several year ago, my brother and a couple of friends ran the WDW marathon while the rest of us did the associated 5K. Ever since, my sister and I have been tempted to do (walking, naturally) one of the half-marathons or combination events like the EE5K. Being able to relay the half-marathon around the Food & Wine Festival sounds so cool. Of course, no one would be filming us, so it MIGHT be a different experience. ;)
Hi Dr Belle :rotfl2: I think you should definitely enter one of the races, they're great fun even in the rain :rotfl2: I hear our paths may cross next week, keep an eye out for me :thumbsup2

Jo,
I am so sorry you got drenched during the race. That is just not good at all. You made up for it the next couple of days.

Thanks for sharing this trip with us. You did a 'bang-up' job as usual.

Welcome back from you Dec trip and Happy Holidays!!

Hi, Jo! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! Are you going to do a trip report about your Grand Floridian trip? Please say yes! ;)

Sorry Jackie I won't be doing another TR, I didn't even take notes :rotfl: However you will adore the GF, we really loved it. Didn't find it snobby at all but pretty laid back, it was very busy in the main lobby though but that was due to the Christmas decorations so when you go it should be great! The rooms were nice and my DD's loved all the toiletries, not that they brought tons of them home with us or anything ;) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter