The moment that gives you the feeling...

FrozenQueen

Waiting for the next Disney vacation...
The moment you get the tingly feeling in Disney World is when you feel the warm Florida air. :sunny::mickeyjum

The moment you get the tingly feeling in Disney World is when you feel the warm Florida air. :sunny::mickeyjum

....Unless you live here and feel the warm Florida air 11 and a half months out of the year. ;) lol

My tingly moment is when I drive through this

walt-disney-world-entrance-sign.jpg

All of the things that have already been posted-walking out of MCO, driving underneath that archway, and pulling into the resort! I get SO excited all the time!

....Unless you live here and feel the warm Florida air 11 and a half months out of the year. ;) lol

My tingly moment is when I drive through this

walt-disney-world-entrance-sign.jpg

Driving under the arch...it means that we have somehow made it back again!

Oooo!! I like this thread! For me, its stepping out in that Florida heat and seeing Disney's Magical Express. Also, hitting the 30 day mark and the 15 day mark on my vacation countdown.

Landing on the Tarmac and walking into MCO and riding that monorail to the main area ^_^
Even the airport has a "ride"

Love his thread...wife and I were just talking about this...

The warm air when you step off the plane onto the Tarmac...it's on!

Oooo!! I like this thread! For me, its stepping out in that Florida heat and seeing Disney's Magical Express. Also, hitting the 30 day mark and the 15 day mark on my vacation countdown.

I hit my 30 day mark today!

My full "it's here" moment is walking out of the hotel lobby after checking in and seeing the (or a) pool. I haven't ever even swam in a resort pool, but there's just something about it. I think it's because it's typically the first thing I see after getting there and through the check in, and I can finally just relax and appreciate it.

My two lead-in moments are hearing the 'Disney voice' on the DME video and my first sip of Disney hot chocolate.

Mine starts before I'm even in Florida! My family always takes the first flight out of the day, typically a 6 or 7 am, which means we have to wake up in the middle of the night to make it to the airport. And as tradition to wake my sister and I up, my Dad will blare Spectromagic on the stereo speakers.

Also the smells, especially the beach club, the magical express video, and anytime when you wish upon a star, mickey mouse march, or the wishes music plays.

Much of what was said before but for me...

1. Seeing the first palm trees as we drive south.
2. Getting our free OJ/Grapefruit juice at the FL welcome center.

3. I have learned that apparently I don't feel like I have "been" to Disney unless I have either ridden Spaceship Earth at Epcot or IASW at MK.

When we stayed at the Dolphin my girls wanted to go swimming first and I found myself getting grumpy. I realized that for me I had to get Spaceship Earth under my belt before I could relax. Weird, I know.

The first bite of a Mickey's Premium Ice Cream Bar... OH YEAH!... Only 5 more months... Just 5 more months...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter