The Moist Exhausting Free Trip Ever - Link to Part II Thread pg. 244

:faint:
I am not the Rules Committee, but I think you very much do have a point there. I am not sure, but I think Judy reflections have been counted as Judys before and they are very different from the ghost Judy parts in the Grid we discussed recently. They are only made out of real rays of light as compared to ones and zeros before they are made into ones and zeros by Glenn's camera, so this should count to something... :thumbsup2

Oh Lordy Magdalena is getting as bad as Marv!!!!:lmao:

Ok, this is taking this thread quite off topic and it involves MATH, so this is a warning to skip the following unless you are Glen (and possible Marv):

Doesn't raising something to a power (gagilionth or whatever) mean that you multiply it with itself? So if you have something smaller than one which you mulitply with itself it will become smaller. :confused: So why would Marv then want to raise his half point to the gagilionth power?????

I am pretty sure about the math involved (even though there is the Latin saying: judex non calculat), but not on the language, so perhaps this is the problem???

:rolleyes1Sure !!!!! and Huh:confused3

Hey, hey, hey!!!! :mad: She has judged wisely! No need to try and slander her like that....... :sad2:

I am so sory !!Comparing someone to Marv is cruel and unjust !!:snooty::rolleyes1:rotfl2:

hey, wait a minute..... :confused:
Make that Dan.......and Rosie!!! :rotfl2:

EXCUSE Me !!!Get him Dan !!!!:lmao::lmao:

I've never seen the 'What's your Problem' set.
I was a little disappointed to see they didn't pick you for the diaper game. Didn't they know how famous you are on the Dis?
James was hooked up with two cute little girls! :thumbsup2

He thought, “if I can use this idea to invent a replacement to the zipper, ‘thistle’ make me a millionaire!” Okay, I made up that last part, but you get the idea.

Thank you! I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

And they’re underway. I love the look on the face of the host-lady in this one.

IMG_3673.jpg

:lmao::rotfl2:

I think this needed a caption contest. "I could have been blowing up fireworks on Illuminations with Liesa, but nooooooo..."

I couldn’t help but think how it was becoming oh-so-clear how Velcro could solve so many of our everyday problems….when I think of all the times I failed the babies on the conveyor belts of my life.

I hear ya. Actually, I find that duct tape still solves both these and all other problems.

For someone who “doesn’t like videogames”, Judy looks like she’s having fun.

I've found that this usually translates to, "I only like them when I win." ;)

Here’s what the top of our trash truck looked like. Our team name is quasi-Spanish for “Dragons of death”. Oooooo.

I am shuddering in fear as I read this.

The last game involved making a landfill. First you dig a hole…

…and then you fill it in.

Do you get extra points for making sure any...detritus... the mafia wants to dispose of gets hidden well? :confused3

Okay, okay...I can't deny those reflections are pretty apparent.

So, the Rules Committee is splitting this rounds points...half to Tanya, adjudicating that a "reasonable person" would respond with 10, and half to you for creative Judy spotting. I'd make you split your half with Molly because she mentioned reflections too, but unfortunately she said 11 and not 12. If you want, we can raise your half point to the gagillionth power, like we did for Dan. :rolleyes:)

:cheer2: I'm reasonable!! :woohoo::woohoo: Hey, Glenn.....could you pass that bit of information on to my husband???

I couldn’t help but think how it was becoming oh-so-clear how Velcro could solve so many of our everyday problems….when I think of all the times I failed the babies on the conveyor belts of my life.

Anyway, the game got underway.

IMG_3680.jpg

Suddenly I got visions of those guys throwing the dolls on the ceiling when that conveyor belt got too fast :rotfl:

Sorry to be a stranger again... hehehe! More like a lurker, I've been following but not posting much.... Still I'm hooked to your report as always :woohoo:

You have judged wisely my dear! That is exactly why I let Dan have his to the gagillionth power, while I opted for the lowly millionth. And the very reason I took back half of what I have said bad about the Rules Committee, raised to the full gagillionth. ;)
Hmmm, had not fully considered the economics of the situation. :sad2: Consider that I might reconsider..... :rolleyes1
thats why i made friends with the smart kid in my dorm floor who was in the same math class as me.

after the second tutor session i said, wouldnt it be easier for both of us and save time if i just sat next to you in class, so we dont have to waste our evenings with this tutor stuff.

he felt the same way, and needless to say i passed the class.
:thumbsup2

not that im saying anything, but....

"im just sayin"

I don't think she explained it clear enough for Dan to figure it out, so you should be good for a while longer (unless he gets Candi to explain it to him......). :rotfl:
nope.
:rolleyes1

Whassup G!

Enjoyed you talking some trash up in here. Innoventions is definitely on the docket for next time. Looks like you had a fun time. Can’t wait to see how the rest of the day goes.

Later Dude!

You have judged wisely my dear! That is exactly why I let Dan have his to the gagillionth power, while I opted for the lowly millionth. And the very reason I took back half of what I have said bad about the Rules Committee, raised to the full gagillionth. ;)

I thought you were on to me.

Hmmm, had not fully considered the economics of the situation. :sad2:

Well, don't be so hasty next time!

There was actually a lot more to the activities than my boys took the time (patience?) to discover. Some of that does look kinda cool!!! :banana:

Your last trip was all about stopping to smell the roses, right? But that was you and the Mrs....I'm sure the boys were still touring commando-style.

I don't think she explained it clear enough for Dan to figure it out, so you should be good for a while longer (unless he gets Candi to explain it to him......). :rotfl:

Yeah, I think I'm good there.

:faint:

Oh Lordy Magdalena is getting as bad as Marv!!!!:lmao:

I know, I thought I could count on her to be the voice of reason.

:rolleyes1Sure !!!!! and Huh:confused3

Maybe just take her word for it. ;)

hey, wait a minute..... :confused:

Yeah, she got you and Magdalene in one swell foop.

EXCUSE Me !!!Get him Dan !!!!:lmao::lmao:

In this corner, weighing-in at....

I've never seen the 'What's your Problem' set.
I was a little disappointed to see they didn't pick you for the diaper game. Didn't they know how famous you are on the Dis?

Believe me, I was not disappointed at being passed over.

Well, I did get asked for my autograph at the end of every (charged) meal, and in several stores. :laughing:

James was hooked up with two cute little girls! :thumbsup2

Hook and looped. ;) (As in Velcro, get it?)

Thank you! I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

And don't forget to tip your server.

I think this needed a caption contest. "I could have been blowing up fireworks on Illuminations with Liesa, but nooooooo..."

:rotfl2:

I hear ya. Actually, I find that duct tape still solves both these and all other problems.

The only tool you need!

I've found that this usually translates to, "I only like them when I win." ;)

Exactly. And notice which competitor wasn't in the game. Mmm hmm.

I am shuddering in fear as I read this.

Oh good, it's working. That's just what we were going for.

Do you get extra points for making sure any...detritus... the mafia wants to dispose of gets hidden well? :confused3

Yes, you get to live.

"I made him an offer he couldn't refuse." Where "refuse" has the accent on the first syllable. ie. garbage. Oh, that's a good one!

:cheer2: I'm reasonable!! :woohoo::woohoo: Hey, Glenn.....could you pass that bit of information on to my husband???

Something tells me I'd have no credibility with your husband after telling him that.

Tribilín;39672985 said:
Suddenly I got visions of those guys throwing the dolls on the ceiling when that conveyor belt got too fast :rotfl:

You've been watching too many "Drake and Josh" episodes where they're stealing class Lucy bits. (Don't ask me how I know that.)

Tribilín;39672985 said:
Sorry to be a stranger again... hehehe! More like a lurker, I've been following but not posting much.... Still I'm hooked to your report as always :woohoo:

Glad you're still hanging around Trib! Don't give it another thought...post when you can.

thats why i made friends with the smart kid in my dorm floor who was in the same math class as me.

after the second tutor session i said, wouldnt it be easier for both of us and save time if i just sat next to you in class, so we dont have to waste our evenings with this tutor stuff.

he felt the same way, and needless to say i passed the class.
:thumbsup2

not that im saying anything, but....

"im just sayin"

Are you involved in the manufacture of anything I come into contact with? :rotfl2:

Whassup G!

Enjoyed you talking some trash up in here. Innoventions is definitely on the docket for next time. Looks like you had a fun time. Can’t wait to see how the rest of the day goes.

Later Dude!

Yo GB! Thanks for checking in. Innoventions was well worth devoting an hour or so of our trip.

Later!

Ugh, there's way too much math going on over here!:eek: Math was never my strong suit!:laughing: I'm ok with splitting my point (or half a point?) with Marv I suppose, so long as he behaves himself.:rolleyes1 So what's the official rule's committee stand on reflective Judys? Can it be partial, does it need to involve a face? I just want to be clear!:laughing:

I think we'll definitely try out Innoventions this time around.:thumbsup2 We're planning on 2 days for Epcot. Thanks again for the tour!:goodvibes

HOLY CROW!! You really did use the word detritus!! I swear, I hadn't even read your update, until just now, and even then haven't even finished!!, and so didn't know that it would totally look like i was horking your great words!

Well, let it be known, that detritus is a stinking GREAT word, so I used it- completely oblivious to the fact that this must be a great day in the Kingdom of DIS! Detritus used TWICE without the posters even knowing it. :scared1:

Watch out! If this trend continues, Zzub will be back, everyone will get tagged, and we all might get caught up on each other's threads!!

Ugh, there's way too much math going on over here!:eek: Math was never my strong suit!:laughing: I'm ok with splitting my point (or half a point?) with Marv I suppose, so long as he behaves himself.:rolleyes1 So what's the official rule's committee stand on reflective Judys? Can it be partial, does it need to involve a face? I just want to be clear!:laughing:

Well first, and I'm surprised Marv hasn't jumped all over this yet, but I can't split his points (wait, now I'm getting sucked in to his thinking), I mean half-point, with you because you said 11 when with the inclusion of reflections it should have been 12. Marv will be the first to tell you that "it's always something" when the Rules Committee is involved.

Yes, it can be partial; and no, it doesn't need to involve a face. This is why Marv was upset with the extra arms from the game picture a couple of updates ago. But the Rules Committee disallowed it, saying it was depicting motion in a videogame and wasn't a separate "Judy". They're so darn finicky.

But we've had Judy-counts from just a wrist or a knee, so it can get pretty tricky. Part of the problem is we didn't foresee all of these issues when we started, so the Rules Committee has had to issue decrees as we've gone along.

I think we'll definitely try out Innoventions this time around.:thumbsup2 We're planning on 2 days for Epcot. Thanks again for the tour!:goodvibes

Sounds good. With 2 days you should be able to work in some time there.

HOLY CROW!! You really did use the word detritus!! I swear, I hadn't even read your update, until just now, and even then haven't even finished!!, and so didn't know that it would totally look like i was horking your great words!

Well, let it be known, that detritus is a stinking GREAT word, so I used it- completely oblivious to the fact that this must be a great day in the Kingdom of DIS! Detritus used TWICE without the posters even knowing it. :scared1:

Watch out! If this trend continues, Zzub will be back, everyone will get tagged, and we all might get caught up on each other's threads!!

:rotfl2: No, it's not as amazing as all that. I saw your post mere minutes before I put mine up and I thought that I definitely needed to work "detritus" into my chapter with the trash game. One minor edit was all it took to get the stars aligned. He he he.

Of course it's a GREAT word -- it means decaying matter and sounds like "Detroit". (But for the record, people from Detroit are the salt of the earth. Right Hucifer?)

I thought you were on to me.
Should have been obvious to the least casual of observers...... ;)
Your last trip was all about stopping to smell the roses, right? But that was you and the Mrs....I'm sure the boys were still touring commando-style.
Yes, the boys were with us very little (except meal time - go figure) :rolleyes: That normally means that they aren't stopping for Innoventions or anything like that, but hopping from park to park getting in as many thrill rides (and sometimes shows like Fantasmic) as possible, taking full advantage of the Disney transportation system, any accumulated FPs, single rider lines and just plain waiting in Standby if no other options and they want to catch a certain ride bad enough. I think the one stop in Innoventions I'm referring to was actually our OKW trip during the Year of a Million Dreams celebration. :eek:
I know, I thought I could count on her to be the voice of reason.
She was! I don't know what YOUR problem was..... :confused3
Yeah, she got you and Magdalene in one swell foop.
I think that one was a "planned" self-got! :guilty:
In this corner, weighing-in at....
And wearing his boxers so he can make a quick getaway to the showers........ :rolleyes1
Well, I did get asked for my autograph at the end of every (charged) meal, and in several stores. :laughing:
:lmao: Amazing the endless number of celebrities that are huge Disney fans!!!
Are you involved in the manufacture of anything I come into contact with? :rotfl2:
That's what I was thinking!!! :laughing:
Well first, and I'm surprised Marv hasn't jumped all over this yet, but I can't split his points (wait, now I'm getting sucked in to his thinking), I mean half-point, with you because you said 11 when with the inclusion of reflections it should have been 12. Marv will be the first to tell you that "it's always something" when the Rules Committee is involved.
I saw it, but I didn't want to stir Molly up over it. She has actually been civil on my TR lately....... :scared1:
They're so darn finicky.

But we've had Judy-counts from just a wrist or a knee, so it can get pretty tricky. Part of the problem is we didn't foresee all of these issues when we started, so the Rules Committee has had to issue decrees as we've gone along.
And inconsistent....... :sad2:
No, it's not as amazing as all that. I saw your post mere minutes before I put mine up and I thought that I definitely needed to work "detritus" into my chapter with the trash game. One minor edit was all it took to get the stars aligned. He he he.
Glad you fessed up! I saw the chronology of the posts when it happened, so I figured you were a borrower on that one....... +5 Marv Points for honesty! :thumbsup2
Of course it's a GREAT word -- it means decaying matter and sounds like "Detroit". (But for the record, people from Detroit are the salt of the earth. Right Hucifer?)
Sorta like Lot's wife??? :confused3

Just chuckling along !!!Oh the lengths Marv wil go to!!!:rotfl2:By the way are there any Poles at the Piggy Game ?? Inquiring minds want to know !!!!:lmao:Have to warn you though Judy is gonna be a KILLJOY and refuse to take pix of her mother making aFOL of herself now Kyle hmmmmm:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter