The Moist Exhausting Free Trip Ever - Link to Part II Thread pg. 244

Don't worry about losing the ones who you know will be with you to the end!! You write too well, and include too many fun pictures for us to go away that easily! :surfweb::goodvibes

Thanks! :flower3:

Don't let the length of time bother you, we're still with you!

How sweet! :flower3:

Think hard, and this WILL be coming up on the next installment- but go ahead and get your think on, so you're prepared to WOW us all with your alphabet prowess. There IS a sort of reasoning to her creativity. :rolleyes1

I would guess: It is a combination of G E R for Germany and S T A N for Kazakhstan, but then I haven one R to many... Which can't stend for Bowling Green or Washington D.C.????

Is it Cyrillic?

Glen stop using BIG words I am to tired to read them!!!:rotfl2: I did have an Uncle Cyril!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well.... :teacher: Rosie, you donÄt have to read this in case you are tired :)

The original Cyril, not Rosie's uncle, ventured together with Method from Greece to the Slavs (not slaves!) as a missionary of the christiantity of Byzantium. In order to communicate with the people they wrote down the first record of the language they encountered. They used new letters for that. So that is were the term Cyrillic comes from, even though the letters now used for Russian are not all the same.

You are lucky that I forgot a lot of what I leanred when I studied Slavonic linguistcs, otherwise the lecture would have been much longer. Let's just be happy that Cyril is the more famous one, imagine uncle Method...

Well then, I'll leave you to squirm until I decide to help you out. :rotfl2:

It's working. If they're the first letters of something, they're not the first letters of your family members, the princesses (no "C"), the big Disney characters (no "M" for crying out loud), the big rides at the parks, the park names, the hotels you stayed at, you and your traveling companions.... There aren't a lot of vowels there to be a scrambled word.

Hmmm.

[secret handshake]

[buuuurrrrrrp]

[faaaarrrrrrrtttttttt]

[secret hand wave]

["What? The dog did it, not me!!!!"]

(I am in)

More than in....you're the Grand POO Bah.

Thanks! :flower3:

How sweet! :flower3:

:)

Oops, saw your guess when I quoted. Good idea, but like you said, that second "R" poses a problem.

Well.... :teacher: Rosie, you donÄt have to read this in case you are tired :)

The original Cyril, not Rosie's uncle, ventured together with Method from Greece to the Slavs (not slaves!) as a missionary of the christiantity of Byzantium. In order to communicate with the people they wrote down the first record of the language they encountered. They used new letters for that. So that is were the term Cyrillic comes from, even though the letters now used for Russian are not all the same.

You are lucky that I forgot a lot of what I leanred when I studied Slavonic linguistcs, otherwise the lecture would have been much longer. Let's just be happy that Cyril is the more famous one, imagine uncle Method...

I always learn so much from you German ladies! I did not know that.

An unique design, but I've seen STRANGER

OY!
Dumb.gif
Smiley_Shake_Fist_by_Mirz123.gif

NOw you all realize, you have to duplicate this conversation- IN IT'S ENTIRETY- on my thread in a few days. Right??

:rotfl2:

With the Oy vey- which by the way, in Kazakh is "Oy By"!

Hi, Glen. We are back as you know; I'm just checking in. I see that I haven't missed an update since the Chefs took over the Studio so I am okay.

Good job clicking. ;)

:sad2: I think my husband may be a member and not even know it.....and he doesn't DIS........and we don't have a dog.. :guilty:

None of those are requirements........:lmao:

Marv's exactly right Tanya. I'd be willing to bet your DH is already in the club.

phuny: :laff:

Nice. :tooth: Oops, I mean :teeth:

NOw you all realize, you have to duplicate this conversation- IN IT'S ENTIRETY- on my thread in a few days. Right??

Yes, we'll do what we can.

With the Oy vey- which by the way, in Kazakh is "Oy By"!

I might have to start using that. Is "By" pronounced like "buy" or "bee"?

Hi, Glen. We are back as you know; I'm just checking in. I see that I haven't missed an update since the Chefs took over the Studio so I am okay.

Yes, I saw that you returned. And snuck in a new TR when I wasn't looking. At least I made it onto page 2. I was glad to see that you took my departing exhortation to heart, and had a great vacation. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't said that. You probably would have just sat around the whole time, ordering pizza to be delivered. (Which actually doesn't sound that bad, when I think about it.)

Well anyway, I've been waiting for your return before I post the next installment (do you believe that?), so I guess I can get to it any day now.

Yes, I saw that you returned. And snuck in a new TR when I wasn't looking. At least I made it onto page 2. I was glad to see that you took my departing exhortation to heart, and had a great vacation. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't said that. You probably would have just sat around the whole time, ordering pizza to be delivered. (Which actually doesn't sound that bad, when I think about it.)

Well anyway, I've been waiting for your return before I post the next installment (do you believe that?), so I guess I can get to it any day now.

Which means I'll probably get a couple of updates first! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Seriously, I look forward to it.

And your advice was excellent. The only thing is I would have been ordering onion rings or something (I can't eat pizza anymore--major heartburn!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter