• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Middle filming in MK

I wonder how they are going to explain how the Hecks can afford a trip to WDW? On last nights episode they didn't have $180 to pay a library fine.

I wonder how they are going to explain how the Hecks can afford a trip to WDW? On last nights episode they didn't have $180 to pay a library fine.

I was wondering the same thing. One of my favorite shows. OMG, I so wish I could be there. Sue did win a trip to NY. Maybe the story will be that she won a trip to WDW.

I was wondering the same thing. One of my favorite shows. OMG, I so wish I could be there. Sue did win a trip to NY. Maybe the story will be that she won a trip to WDW.

It is an ABC family sitcom, they had to go eventually! Maybe the nice rich family whose name I can't remember lets them use a timeshare or Mike gets paid to go to a conference...I'm sure they can come up with some excuse :)

Aw! This is the week before we go, and this is one of DS1's favorite shows. Maybe filming will take a smidge longer than expected. :)

Awww...we will miss the taping by a week! Our family loves that show! We are from Indy and love the Indiana references!

Just because a family can't afford a vacation to Disney doesn't mean that will stop them from going. I am sure though on the show there will be something like winning a contest and that is why they are going.

Oh man!!! One of my favorite shows!!!, I wish I could be there at the time!!

The Heck's had to have won the vacation....they would never be able to afford it! :lmao:

Some of this "stuff" is filmed with "extras" before the park opens. You might see them later in the parks with an entourage of vested cast members later in the day.

this is one of the very few shows I watch with my kids and it coincides with our 10 day trip. :thumbsup2

That's the week I'll be there! I'll keep my eyes open for them. :)

How lucky and exciting for you both. Please report back if you see anything. I told DH that I forgot to check our lotto numbers from last night, but if we won, we would be going that week. Sadly, we didn't win. Guess we still have a few more chances before the March 24th.

If I remember correctly, Sue has a money jar in her room labeled "Trip to Disney World". Maybe they are using that :rotfl:

If I remember correctly, Sue has a money jar in her room labeled "Trip to Disney World". Maybe they are using that :rotfl:

That's how we're going next time! I've got a piggy bank labeled "Epic Disney Adventure" and we make weekly deposits.

Just told my family and they think it's cool. We are from Indiana too, part of why we love the show. I have to say tho we aren't anything like the Hecks. I am such a super planner. I can imagine how they will mess up a Disney vacation. No fastpass+ or ADRs ahhhhhhhh. Can't wait to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter