The menus posted on the Disney site?

Jaylin

Mouseketeer
I'm looking at the Kona breakfast menu for example. There are literally 4 entree items on the menu. Is that truly all there is? A lot of the restaurants seems to have only 4-6 entree selections. Are the menus any different (larger) when you are there?

I don't think it was any larger when we were there for breakfast in April. They might have had a special?

So Polite Pig is 100% wrong. They don’t have any of their from the smoker options on the Disney website.

Not sure how that translates to their validity else where. But I have some friends that just went and got more than the sandwiches Disney has listed on their site.

@Dcgc28 since Polite Pig isn't owned by Disney so it being off a bit it make sense. I think for other Disney owned restaurants the menus tend to be more accurate (and smaller). I did check Chicken Guy and looks like it's about the same between Disney & the CG website so maybe its Polite Pig not getting updates to Disney.

yeah the ones that are owned by third parties and not inside Disney parks (pretty much everything at Springs) are probably the least likely to be fully accurate. Those, I would google

@Dcgc28 since Polite Pig isn't owned by Disney so it being off a bit it make sense. I think for other Disney owned restaurants the menus tend to be more accurate (and smaller). I did check Chicken Guy and looks like it's about the same between Disney & the CG website so maybe its Polite Pig not getting updates to Disney.
I figured but since I wasn’t 100% sure I wanted to at least pass on that we found that one doing some early planning today

Whispering Canyon Cafe was as wonderful for breakfast as it always has been when we went in November. We never saw thought Kona was that great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter