The MCLOVINS Hit the World - HARD!!!!! *COMPLETED*

STACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

Stacey is the single greatest thing about Walt Disney World. Ok, maybe not. But she's pretty awesome. The second we get into our hotel room, my sister turns her on and we sit and watch. Over and over. Until my parents can't stand it anymore. Because not only do we watch...we quote the entire thing. Then we quote her in the parks. Because she says so many quote-worthy things. A la "TEST TRACK BABY". Her constant refrain of "Let's hit it!!!" The Triple Mountain Whammy. "It's Yeti Time!" I could go on and on.

And you're right. She's not quite as fun now that they've toned her down. And "Must Do's"? So lame compared to the Top 7 ("Top 7? That was more like 107.") I miss the old hyper Stacey. I just want her to yell at me some more.

Alright, now that that's out of my system...you're room looks really relaxing. I LOVE all of the Nemo characters on the bedding. So cute!

Wolfgang Puck's Express...That pizza looks delish! But I've gotta say, the real star is the Mac&Cheese. I can't look away. I keep scrolling back to the picture and drooling. It looks so good! I wonder if I can talk Wolfgang into sending some to Ohio. Probably not...so I'll just have to stop and get some in July. :thumbsup2

I am disappointed with the NEW Stacey show. They clearly gave her a valium before filming because she was not even NEAR as insane as she used to be! And what’s with her standing in front of that fake background all calm discussing Disney like a normal person?

Oh my gosh, I completely agree! I really do miss the old Stacey...and those crazy bun things she called a hairstyle. Personally, they reminded me of Mickey Mouse ears. The first time I saw the new show I was like "Who are you and what have you done with Stacey?!"

I wanted a bright, sunshiny room and that’s what we got. They’re simple, but I like em:

066.png

Wow! That room looks so nice! I love the Nemo additions to it. It's noticeable, but not overbearing. That is definitely a bright and cheery room.

This pic just made me miss DTD so much! We love the Christmas store. Every year, Sis, Fiance, and I each get to pick out an ornament to bring home for our Christmas tree.

If you’ve never been to WPE, you need to re-evaluate your life and entire way of thinking, really. It’s just so freaking delicious, I can’t even tell you.

Oh girl, I completely love Wolfgang Puck too! That pic of that pizza really did have me drooling! You need to put up a warning next time: WARNING: IF YOU ARE EXTREMELY HUNGRY, DO NOT LOOK AT THIS PIC. YOU JUST MIGHT TRY TO EAT YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN. lol. Question- what is the difference between the WPE and the TS WP at DTD?

OMG, you got a pic of our tables we love to sit at!! There's that margarita stand right there, so we always have to get some drinks and sit at one of the tables. Isn't it just so relaxing there?! You also got part of the Pick-a-Pearl stand! Fiance got his mom a necklace there and Sis and I both got rings there a few trips ago.

AND...I promise I am who I say I am. I mean, you've seen tons of pics of me now. :)

STACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

Stacey is the single greatest thing about Walt Disney World. Ok, maybe not. But she's pretty awesome. The second we get into our hotel room, my sister turns her on and we sit and watch. Over and over. Until my parents can't stand it anymore. Because not only do we watch...we quote the entire thing. Then we quote her in the parks. Because she says so many quote-worthy things. A la "TEST TRACK BABY". Her constant refrain of "Let's hit it!!!" The Triple Mountain Whammy. "It's Yeti Time!" I could go on and on.

And you're right. She's not quite as fun now that they've toned her down. And "Must Do's"? So lame compared to the Top 7 ("Top 7? That was more like 107.") I miss the old hyper Stacey. I just want her to yell at me some more.

Alright, now that that's out of my system...you're room looks really relaxing. I LOVE all of the Nemo characters on the bedding. So cute!

Wolfgang Puck's Express...That pizza looks delish! But I've gotta say, the real star is the Mac&Cheese. I can't look away. I keep scrolling back to the picture and drooling. It looks so good! I wonder if I can talk Wolfgang into sending some to Ohio. Probably not...so I'll just have to stop and get some in July. :thumbsup2

HAHAHAHA HOW DID I KNOW YOU WERE ALSO A STACEY FAN?

Thank God for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se_7yLlRzeM

You know what I was thinking? She must be one of the most recognized people in the world. Like even more than some movie stars. I mean think about it, if you've stayed at a Disney resort in the past 8,000 years, you'd recognize her. It's crazy. I bet she gets stopped all the time with people yelling "WHOA! Look at those CHOMPERS!" in her face LOLOLOL.

I also wonder how much of that they wrote for her and how much is just her talking about Disney? I mean they can't possibly write some of the stuff she says. Seriously.

I'm giving this too much thought. MOVING ON!!!

YESSS Puhleeeeeeeeaaaaase go to Wolfgang Puck's. You will not be disappointed!!! This was not our only time eating there this trip. In fact they now recognize us. In fact I think the owner made me the godmother of his child.

Oh my gosh, I completely agree! I really do miss the old Stacey...and those crazy bun things she called a hairstyle. Personally, they reminded me of Mickey Mouse ears. The first time I saw the new show I was like "Who are you and what have you done with Stacey?!"

Dude, totally. I can imagine them filming the new, toned down version and drugging her and telling her to relax with the yelling a bit. And then boom, she snaps out of it and starts acting like a madwoman again and they're like "WE'VE GIVEN HER TEN VALIUMS!!! HOW IS SHE DOING THIS?" Oh that Stacey. I just love her.

Wow! That room looks so nice! I love the Nemo additions to it. It's noticeable, but not overbearing. That is definitely a bright and cheery room.

Yep, I agree. I like that it's not SUPER SUPER themed, just enough to add that perfect Disney touch :wizard:

This pic just made me miss DTD so much! We love the Christmas store. Every year, Sis, Fiance, and I each get to pick out an ornament to bring home for our Christmas tree.

That sounds like a really sweet tradition. I'll definitely be going when we're there in November.

Oh girl, I completely love Wolfgang Puck too! That pic of that pizza really did have me drooling! You need to put up a warning next time: WARNING: IF YOU ARE EXTREMELY HUNGRY, DO NOT LOOK AT THIS PIC. YOU JUST MIGHT TRY TO EAT YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN. lol. Question- what is the difference between the WPE and the TS WP at DTD?

Well let me warn you in advance: we had some AMAZING meals at WDW and I took pics of everything so prepare yourself! I've never been to the TS Wolfgang Puck's, but I would absolutely try it. Maybe next trip. The menu is definitely more involved and expensive, wider range of dishes, and fancier. I'm sure it's beyond delicious.

OMG, you got a pic of our tables we love to sit at!! There's that margarita stand right there, so we always have to get some drinks and sit at one of the tables. Isn't it just so relaxing there?! You also got part of the Pick-a-Pearl stand! Fiance got his mom a necklace there and Sis and I both got rings there a few trips ago.

It is soooo relaxing. I've never done Pick-a-Pearl but that's another thing i've always wanted to try! Another thing: the margaritas!!! One more year until I get to try all the fancy alcoholic drinks at WDW... specifically WS... I want a Grey Goose Slushie LOL!! Did you know that if you get caught underage drinking at WDW, even if you aren't tipsy or anything, you get thrown out? I have to say it's not a bad policy. Who wants teenagers running around drunk? But the drinks just look so fun and I want one! Especially since I looove the F&W Fest so much but can never pair my food with the wine. Maybe that's better though... always good to save money and calories. Anyway all I know is I don't want a wild, crazy, Vegas 21st... I just want to go have a drink at WS. That is all I ask. LOL.

AND...I promise I am who I say I am. I mean, you've seen tons of pics of me now. :)

PM comin' your way!!!

Haha, I can imagine it too! Poor girl. Had to be going out of her mind being that calm!

I can't wait to see all your meal pics!! Eating is part of the fun for our trips, that's for sure!

Ooooh my gosh, you have to try a grey goose slushie!! I didn't know that rule! That is a good one to have though. Don't want any crazy drunk teens running around! :rolleyes:

Hey, a drink at WS is a good request for your 21st!

HAHAHAHA HOW DID I KNOW YOU WERE ALSO A STACEY FAN?

Thank God for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se_7yLlRzeM

You know what I was thinking? She must be one of the most recognized people in the world. Like even more than some movie stars. I mean think about it, if you've stayed at a Disney resort in the past 8,000 years, you'd recognize her. It's crazy. I bet she gets stopped all the time with people yelling "WHOA! Look at those CHOMPERS!" in her face LOLOLOL.

I also wonder how much of that they wrote for her and how much is just her talking about Disney? I mean they can't possibly write some of the stuff she says. Seriously.

I'm giving this too much thought. MOVING ON!!!

YESSS Puhleeeeeeeeaaaaase go to Wolfgang Puck's. You will not be disappointed!!! This was not our only time eating there this trip. In fact they now recognize us. In fact I think the owner made me the godmother of his child.
OH. MY. GOD.

It's 8 AM (Why am I up this early? I don't know. I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep.) and I am now watching STACEY:worship: and laughing hysterically. Best morning ever.

And yeah, Stacey is totally one of the more recognizable people in the world. I wonder if she ever just goes to Disney for fun. I refuse to wait in a 3 hour line to meet Tinkerbell, but I'd totally wait that long to meet Stacey. I wonder if that's even her real name...

I've also thought about whether or not what she says is scripted. I feel like some of it probably is, but there are definitely some things she says that a group of people sitting in a writers room somewhere just couldn't have written. Unless those writers are all just as crazy as Stacey. If that's the case, how to I apply for a job there? I'd fit right in. :laughing:

While reading the first page i noticed you love FRIENDs--Favorite show of all time, can quote every episode, own all the magazines from when it ended lol I was obsessed! Other things to note:

Superbad was my moms and mine 'dirty movie' ice breaker now we've watch stuff Zach and Miri, 40 year old virgin, love actually etc--it doesn't make me squirm like it used to

I love that you love the same shows I do! Lost, 30 Rock (did you see last nights episode with Buzz Aldrin yelling at the moon? AMAZING!)

about the Nick campaign-there actually is one I think!!! I really wish they would play the classics like Wild & Crazy Kids, Hidden Temple, Weinerville, What Would You Do?, Doug, ugh, memories

about the straws: My brother and I have an ongoing joke about them because I have a bad habit of chewing things and I chew straws like I was having a nicotine fit (FYI never smoked a cigarette in my life lol) so I HATE THEM because you can't chew them

LOVE STACEY!!!! "look at those choppers!" "um. there doesn't seem to be any track"

OH. MY. GOD.

It's 8 AM (Why am I up this early? I don't know. I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep.) and I am now watching STACEY:worship: and laughing hysterically. Best morning ever.

And yeah, Stacey is totally one of the more recognizable people in the world. I wonder if she ever just goes to Disney for fun. I refuse to wait in a 3 hour line to meet Tinkerbell, but I'd totally wait that long to meet Stacey. I wonder if that's even her real name...

I've also thought about whether or not what she says is scripted. I feel like some of it probably is, but there are definitely some things she says that a group of people sitting in a writers room somewhere just couldn't have written. Unless those writers are all just as crazy as Stacey. If that's the case, how to I apply for a job there? I'd fit right in. :laughing:

hahahahaha OH, early morning Stacey is the best kind of Stacey there is!! Are you kidding? I mean, if they can have stupid High School Musical songs and Stitch on the wake-up call, they need to include Stacey. Imagine being all drowsy and picking up the phone at 6:30 am and you hear "TEST TRACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" That would wake you RIGHT up.

While reading the first page i noticed you love FRIENDs--Favorite show of all time, can quote every episode, own all the magazines from when it ended lol I was obsessed! Other things to note:

Superbad was my moms and mine 'dirty movie' ice breaker now we've watch stuff Zach and Miri, 40 year old virgin, love actually etc--it doesn't make me squirm like it used to

I love that you love the same shows I do! Lost, 30 Rock (did you see last nights episode with Buzz Aldrin yelling at the moon? AMAZING!)

about the Nick campaign-there actually is one I think!!! I really wish they would play the classics like Wild & Crazy Kids, Hidden Temple, Weinerville, What Would You Do?, Doug, ugh, memories

about the straws: My brother and I have an ongoing joke about them because I have a bad habit of chewing things and I chew straws like I was having a nicotine fit (FYI never smoked a cigarette in my life lol) so I HATE THEM because you can't chew them

LOVE STACEY!!!! "look at those choppers!" "um. there doesn't seem to be any track"

Oh, my my are YOU in the right place. YES I SAW 30 ROCK LAST NIGHT. Buzz to the Moon: "Return to the night! You have no business here!" Could barely breathe.

I'm soo happy you included What Would You Do? and Weinerville! People always leave those out it seems! I miss those shows sooo much! You can get a ton of old Nick shows online, but not those. Sigh.

Welcome and thanks for reading... like I said you are in the right place! Especially cause I USED TO CHEW STRAWS TOO! And still do, sometimes. To be honest. Anyway when I get more time I wanna check out your TR too!! :hippie:

LOL at all the Stacey comments. I love her too! On one trip a couple years ago our flight was cancelled :mad:...we were lucky enough to get onto a later flight that day but we missed precious park time. We didn't arrive at SSR until around midnight, meaning our luggage didn't get there until the middle of the morning. When we heard the knock on our door my sister and I were giddy with excitement that our luggage finally arrived (we thought it got lost :rolleyes:) so we decided to turn on Stacey since we couldn't fall back asleep...this was at like 3:30 am and we were going to the MK for EMH at 7 am. :eek: We are such dorks but she has some of the greatest lines ever! "I'm about to get my ride on." The new show is so lame.

Whoa, sorry for that rambling. YAY for arriving at your resort and going to DTD!

Oh, my my are YOU in the right place. YES I SAW 30 ROCK LAST NIGHT. Buzz to the Moon: "Return to the night! You have no business here!" Could barely breathe.
My favorite part was the Will Ferrell cameo in B(-word I cannot say because this is a family board) Hunter. I hope they filmed a ton of those because the little clips never get old.

Oh, and I want to buy a pair of Pajamaralls.

hahahahaha OH, early morning Stacey is the best kind of Stacey there is!! Are you kidding? I mean, if they can have stupid High School Musical songs and Stitch on the wake-up call, they need to include Stacey. Imagine being all drowsy and picking up the phone at 6:30 am and you hear "TEST TRACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" That would wake you RIGHT up.
I think when I'm at the Polynesian in July I will demand that they create a special wake up call with Stacey yelling at me to get up. I'll let ya know how it goes. ;)

The other thing about Stacey is that there's probably a bunch of unused footage of her being insane somewhere. You know, the stuff Disney deemed too crazy to put into the actual video. How can we get it from Disney? I think we need to stage a heist.

LOL at all the Stacey comments. I love her too! On one trip a couple years ago our flight was cancelled :mad:...we were lucky enough to get onto a later flight that day but we missed precious park time. We didn't arrive at SSR until around midnight, meaning our luggage didn't get there until the middle of the morning. When we heard the knock on our door my sister and I were giddy with excitement that our luggage finally arrived (we thought it got lost :rolleyes:) so we decided to turn on Stacey since we couldn't fall back asleep...this was at like 3:30 am and we were going to the MK for EMH at 7 am. :eek: We are such dorks but she has some of the greatest lines ever! "I'm about to get my ride on." The new show is so lame.

Whoa, sorry for that rambling. YAY for arriving at your resort and going to DTD!

HAHAHAHA holy crap, how many hours did you guys end up staying awake? Sounds like a lot of fun though. Oh, and on my TR you NEVER apologize for rambling! Keep on ramblin', you won't be yelled at for that on my thread ;)

My favorite part was the Will Ferrell cameo in B(-word I cannot say because this is a family board) Hunter. I hope they filmed a ton of those because the little clips never get old.

Oh, and I want to buy a pair of Pajamaralls.

I think when I'm at the Polynesian in July I will demand that they create a special wake up call with Stacey yelling at me to get up. I'll let ya know how it goes. ;)

The other thing about Stacey is that there's probably a bunch of unused footage of her being insane somewhere. You know, the stuff Disney deemed too crazy to put into the actual video. How can we get it from Disney? I think we need to stage a heist.

I already have Pajamaralls so suck on that!!! *Expletive* Hunter is my favorite show now. Sorry 30 Rock, i'm movin' on.

OMGGGGGGG I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THE BONUS FOOTAGE andnowiwanttodie. Because omg. OMG. When I am rich and famous I am buying that footage and we are going to have a big party watching it in the most luxurious suite on property. :woohoo: Stacey will come too!

I already have Pajamaralls so suck on that!!! *Expletive* Hunter is my favorite show now. Sorry 30 Rock, i'm movin' on.

OMGGGGGGG I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THE BONUS FOOTAGE andnowiwanttodie. Because omg. OMG. When I am rich and famous I am buying that footage and we are going to have a big party watching it in the most luxurious suite on property. :woohoo: Stacey will come too!
I just googled Pajamaralls because I wanted to see if I could find the commercial from the show, and your trip report shows up on the first page of results thanks to this conversation. So anyone googling Pajamaralls is going to be exposed to our weirdness. Actually, they'd probably fit right in because you'd have to be pretty weird to be googling Pajamaralls in the first place.

I never thought I'd use the word Pajamaralls that many times. Ever.

HAHAHAHA holy crap, how many hours did you guys end up staying awake? Sounds like a lot of fun though. Oh, and on my TR you NEVER apologize for rambling! Keep on ramblin', you won't be yelled at for that on my thread ;)

LOL, I think we might've watched one or two loops before we finally decided we should try and go back to sleep. But it was fun. Good thing we had our own room, otherwise I'm sure our parents and other sister would've been yelling at us!

Hey Lia! I am still loving your TR! I got to go to WPE for the second time in my life and it was just as delicious as I remembered! We had the BBQ chicken pizza (again) and I stole a few bites of my daughter's mac 'n cheese...yummmmmmmmm! Can't wait to hear more!

I just googled Pajamaralls because I wanted to see if I could find the commercial from the show, and your trip report shows up on the first page of results thanks to this conversation. So anyone googling Pajamaralls is going to be exposed to our weirdness. Actually, they'd probably fit right in because you'd have to be pretty weird to be googling Pajamaralls in the first place.

I never thought I'd use the word Pajamaralls that many times. Ever.

HAHAHAHAHLKSDLKSDLKAS. Brb, dying. I LOVE THAT MY TRIP REPORT IS NOW SYNONYMOUS WITH PAJAMARALLS!!!!! Well, that's it. I'm a DIS Legend.

LOL, I think we might've watched one or two loops before we finally decided we should try and go back to sleep. But it was fun. Good thing we had our own room, otherwise I'm sure our parents and other sister would've been yelling at us!

HAHA I love random things that happen like that! They end up being the best memories.

Hey Lia! I am still loving your TR! I got to go to WPE for the second time in my life and it was just as delicious as I remembered! We had the BBQ chicken pizza (again) and I stole a few bites of my daughter's mac 'n cheese...yummmmmmmmm! Can't wait to hear more!

YAY!! Welcome home!!! Hope you had an AMAZING trip!!! It must have been if you dined at WPE. Wonderful. I can't wait to read all about it ;)

Oh, and btw...I just added 30 Rock Season 1 to my Netflix Instant Queue. I mean, really, did I have a choice??

Hey sorry so late! I just found your TR now! Alrighty, going back to catch up!

Alrighty...caught up! All i have to say is you are toooooooo funny! i'm here at work and my eyes are seriously GLUED to the screen and my contacts are alll dry!! LOL! I cracked up at the animal kingdom straw thing! I LLLLOOOOVVEE those straws! So hilarious!

Yay! You stayed at CBR! that's where we stayed!!! You have to stay tuned to my TR to see which building we stayed in. My DBF and I loved CBR! I love that fast that it's sooo quiet also! Well, i'm staying tuned for more hilarious updates!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter