The MCLOVINS Hit the World - HARD!!!!! *COMPLETED*

FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

... etc.

Also, last night I finally met one of my favorite actors ALAN RICKMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the post on my blog about it if you are interested (warning there is some very unDisneyish language in that post and on my entire blog... FYI!): http://t.co/TtlfarQW Also check out my twitter cause I posted about it like 700 times: http://www.twitter.com/babybritney :) It was just one of the most wonderful things ever and I am still shaken up by it and just so thrilled and happy and I can't believe I'm going to my happy place in four days and I get to have even more amazing things happen!!!!!

APRIL 18, 2010
Day 8, Part 6 In Which We Read An Effing Book For Once

My mom and I wanted to go to the bathroom before Wishes, so we went to the ones on the left of Main Street right when you enter the park.
Inside, I saw this machine:

6371417409_a4cef78694_b.jpg

Hmm. I know what they mean by napkin, and I know what a tampon is, obviously. But... shield?

Uh... hey, look, my time of the month is never exactly a pleasant experience, but never have I required a SHIELD.

For THAT.

Ahem.

So onto the next bizarre moment of the evening, because it wouldn't be a MCLOVIN report without weirdness happening constantly.

When we came out, we were pretty horrified by what we saw.

BLOOD.

There was blood!

BLOOD! AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM.

It was on one the benches and a bit on the ground. There were a bunch of CMs, a large RED toolbox that looked like some kind of super disinfecting kit, and they had tape up that said HAZARD.

No idea what the heck happened but it was disconcerting, to say the least.

BUT the McLovins were not going to let a little blood deter them. No sir, not us! So we tried to ignore the crime scene because it was now time for WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We walked down Main Street more toward the castle and stopped near the crowd. I didn't take any pictures because I was too busy being captivated beyond reason and crying hysterically. As you probably know by now, Disney World makes me cry about 80% of the time, but Wishes is a whole other level of just waterfalls flying down my face. My mom tried comforting me but there is no stopping the epic cryfest that is me watching Wishes. It's one of my favorite things in the whole entire universe and oh my God, I cannot wait to see it again. When they change it, I will never recover. I think my favorite part is when all the characters are saying their different wishes, OH MY GOD I barely survive it every time.

Twitter update:
I can never stop the tears during Wishes...or after... I can't stop crying 10:32 PM Apr 18th via txt

Moving on!

It was now time for us to conquer the Kingdom like never before. It was open until THREE IN THE MORNING!!!!!

I had been waiting for this moment since they started doing EMH. It never worked out right during our trips, but this time? I was staying until the cleaning crew mopped me up. Period.

Twitter update:
Ok Lia, come on now. Time for non-stop Magic Kingdoming until THREE AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhasdhjbssu 10:34 PM Apr 18th via txt

First, we headed to Tomorrowland. Now, as it was, there were barely any people around and EMH had barely started. I couldn't wait to see the ghost town that 2-3 AM was going to be.

Space Mountain's wait was still around 20 minutes, but everything else in Tomorrowland was a walk on. After hitting the TTA, we went on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin where we got stuck right here:
6371418053_a88a248a4d_b.jpg

for about 15 minutes. I wasn't surprised, because I always seem to get stuck on this ride. I swear, they secretly made this ride when the park opened in 1971 because not only do the laser pointers barely work, I ALWAYS get stuck on it. Notice the room we were stuck in though. It's the one with the starry ceiling where everything is kind of spinning and stuff is shooting back and forth. Try being in there for five minutes, never mind 15. We pretty much felt drunk by the time we got out of there, which on top of our extreme fatigue from a VERY busy 8 days, made every single thing that happened absolutely freaking hilarious. I won't even try to explain half of it, it was "you had to be there" kind of stuff.

We did Stitch's Great Escape:
6371417729_f75c9c8a53_b.jpg

I love this ride/show/whatever it even is. I mean, it's not that great, it's just that I love Stitch so much. Also, my mom and I were tired/drunk because of the starry ceiling on Buzz, so we found the whole thing to be uproariously funny. I seriously think we just giggled the entire time. Actually just a sidenote.. even though I do love Stitch's Great Escape, it kind of annoys me that Stitch didn't get a better attraction. I think that movie is so underrated. It's so rooted in love and family and I think it's beautiful while also being funny and silly. Also, it's fun for boys and girls whereas a lot of other great Disney films are very geared toward girls. I don't know why Lilo & Stitch isn't a bigger deal is what I'm saying. I would love a crazy Stitch coaster/dark ride or something. They were pushing Stitch SO hard when that movie came out, they must have some better attraction ideas. Hmmm.

By this time, Space had a 10 minute wait, so we rode that once and then headed to something I was SO excited for, Monster's Inc Laugh Floor. I LOVE the movie Monster's Inc. It's not just one of my favorite Disney movies. It is one of my all-time favorite movies. It makes me crack up laughing and, you guessed it, cry hysterically at the end. I had only seen the Laugh Floor once, and my mom had never, so I was really excited to experience it with her.

Naturally, she fell asleep during it.

It was one of those things where we were both so delirious that nothing really mattered. One second we were cracking up at one of the jokes and the next she was out like a light.

So I woke her up, and she fell asleep again.

At that point, I let the gal sleep. Hey, it was like midnight we were going until 3. So I let her have her break. It was hilarious, the entire theatre was cracking up and clapping and there's my mom, deep in slumber. Needless to say, I love her.

Here are some pics I took before the show began (LOVE that queue):
6371418485_299bfda479_b.jpg

6371418993_c0399f6d13_b.jpg

6371419453_d776c43e17_b.jpg

We headed out of Tomorrowland back to Main Street because our bellies were in great need of ice cream.

6371419875_74d9f60ef2_b.jpg

6371427189_ee86a3c22f_b.jpg

Oh hey, remember that time there was like one person at Disney World besides us?

6371426817_38333e7278_b.jpg

6371426421_3def574e8f_b.jpg

6371420319_d737cbe0a6_b.jpg

6371426121_4fe534a296_b.jpg

6371420681_e1babd7fde_b.jpg

Half cookies and cream, half mint chocolate chip! I just couldn't decide between the two. And why should I? This is Disney World, baby! If I want an entire Rugrats style Ice Cream Mountain I should get one. Also, I have to say the cookies and cream they serve here is the best ever. I don't even really eat it elsewhere anymore, it's become a Disney thing.

My mom and I took our ice cream to one of the seating areas near Casey's and proceeded to act like imbeciles.

6371421031_70c2709888_b.jpg

But I mean, what did you expect from us at this point?

The hilariousness of what happened next, I cannot even begin to explain.

Because we are inappropriate, we started quoting basically the entire movie of Superbad. And BURSTING into absolute hysterics after every line.

You know, naturally this would happen. You're in the Magic Kingdom, the castle is all lit up, you've got the area music flowing around you, the warm Florida weather, you're sitting at Casey's... and you start quoting McLovin.

I know we're not the only people that do this so do not even try and act like you are not familiar with going through the Superbad script word for word at 12:30AM in front of the castle.

We both laughed until we were literally crying. At one point we realized, this is Disney World, we should keep our voices down.

And then we laughed even harder. It's the little things. Or in this case... the inappropriate things.

Twitter updates:
That was priceless...my mom& I eating ice cream in front of the castle quoting Superbad and laughing so hard we couldn't breathe 12:40 AM Apr 19th via txt

"Why the [expletive] would it be between that or Mohammad? Why couldn't you just pick a common name like a normal person?!" 12:42 AM Apr 19th via txt

"Mohammad is the most common name on earth, read a [expletive] book for once." 12:42 AM Apr 19th via txt

UP NEXT: "The Magic Kingdom is basically ours."

Yeah, it was very scary but then the pixie dust went to work and the rain stopped! I wish things cleared up that easy in real life... only at Disney! :wizard:

I know EXACTLY!! But it's wonderful that we have a place to escape every day life and go somewhere that is as close to perfection as possible! :goodvibes

It really is a shame for people who don't understand the pure happiness Disney can bring. I have a little rant to go on because this experience sort of scarred me.... But I had an encounter with someone who had VERY strong opinions on Disney today. And they were negative opinions. For example, how the college program is Disney's use of cheap labor, and how disney is all nice and fluffy but it is NOT reality, how they only care about their appearance and basically how the company was corrupt. I felt like I was being attacked.. and this woman didn't even know how harsh her words were. Sooo yeah I was pretty scarred. :laughing: But you know, coming onto disboards, reading these posts, and remembering why I love it so much reminds me how Disney EXISTS. And no, it's not every day life, we all know that. But it's not fake either. The magic is real and can be carried on. It just is the most amazing place and no where else could EVER measure up. That lady just must have been jealous ;)

They make me tear up too! Someday our princes WILL come... :bride: I hope. Sigh.

They WILL. :) Don't worry! I think we just have to believe, and when we least expect it, things will fall into place! We're still young. :goodvibes We have time. Might as well wait it out for a prince... or someone who comes close to that. ;)

Congrats on meeting your favorite actor! That must have been an AMAZING experience!! Seeing your tweets about meeting him and going to Disney in a matter of days just makes me SO happy! So many good things. :goodvibes

Oh EW. Blood. :scared1: That is really not a pleasant sight. Just thinking about the scenarios of what would have happened... AHH.
^^And this is why I could NEVER go into a medical field.

Oh my God... I can only imagine you seeing Wishes on your next upcoming trip. The waterworks will be unstoppable!!

3 am Magic Kingdom is CRAAAZY! I love those nights. :woohoo:

I think Stitch's Great Escape ruined Stitch's reputation. Which is a HUGE shame :( I used to be OBSESSED with Stitch... like I think 50% of my Disney pins have stitch on them. (and trust me, I have A LOT of pins hahaha. But they're all from when I was 12-13) And when that movie came out.. I was OBSESSED. I wanted to go to Hawaii SO BAD (that still hasn't happened yet though LOL), I used to listen to Elvis music, I had the computer game, the dolls, and the soundtrack! But sadly, Stitch just doesn't get his recognition anymore and some people just don't like him. :( I DON'T GET IT HE'S CUTE AND FLUFFY! I love him... and you do too which I am VERY happy about. :upsidedow They should just close down stitch's great escape and make something better.

HAHAHA I wish they would have put your Mom on the big screen while she was sleeping!! :rotfl: That would be SO funny to have her wake up and have the monsters talking to her. :lmao:

ICE CREAM. :love: I want it. I really want to try that one from the crepe stand in France you talked about a while back. I can't stop thinking about it. It's near the top of my snack list!!

Hahaha I love hilarious moments like that!! Ahh I'm so excited to hear about the rest of the night!

Sorry for the long comments... again.

HELLO! Ok so I'm VERY late. But I've been hearing a lot about your TR so I decided I'd just dive in and read the thing. (Oh and I also read your PTR... ) I'm SO glad I did because they're both so funny.
So if you don't mind, I'm just gonna leave a (most likely very long and blab-like) comment. :)

So on your PTR... the story about your aunt and how she ate the guy's french fry? SO funny. Oh my gosh that had me laughing so much. I can't even imagine how I would handle that situation on either side of it but man, that would have been hilarious to watch.

I know exactly what you meant about DAY 0! The day before you leave is always like frantic excitement but relaxing and happiness and kinda sad that you know you have to leave at some point after you get there... ALL at once. It's crazy but it's awesome and it definitely feels like part of the vacation!

UM... LONG LOST TWIN? FRIENDS. Is my favorite show of life. OUT OF ALL THE SHOWS I LOVE, I LOVE FRIENDS THE MOST. By FAR. And I am the exact same way. I quote it ALL the time. In fact, when I start writing my very first TR, I already have PLANNED what the title will be, and it involves a variation of a CHANDLER BING quote. (Lame, or AWESOME? I will let you decide.) And yes I know exactly what you're talking about when you mention the First Class Airport Lounge... Monica and Chandler's honeymoon... Monica grabs the orange and yells "GO! GO! GO!" The hilarity.

Oh ok. So I wrote that before I saw that you pretty much wrote the same thing hahaha... anyways!!! I'm glad there's someone out there with a love for this show like me. :goodvibes

When there was something wrong with your second plane... you should've said "Something is wrong with the left philange." Then everyone would have left... so maybe that wouldn't have been the greatest of ideas. But it would have been funny.

OH my gosh okay. So you mentioned that TOO. Okay I tell you, we should be friends. (Sorry, I'm taking notes as I follow along, so I'm typing things before I read your complete thoughts. Note to self: she probably will mention Friends every time you think she's gonna. There.)

AND DAY 1! Can I just say I know exactly what you're talking about with the monorail voice guy? Maybe the monorail in general? It's all so good.

YES! The old-timey cars at GF remind me of Titanic so much! Did the windows steam up and allow you to make a hand print? It's only legit if that happens. ;)

Okay... so I have only gotten through DAY 1. And you're on what, day 8 now? So... at the rate I'm going my comment itself will be about 23 pages long. So I'm just gonna take this commenting thing day by day, I hope you don't mind!

ALSO! You're going SO SOON! OH DEAR GOD. So am I!!! How long are you staying?! We MAY be there at the same time... MAYBE! Although probably not unless you're staying like 10 days or more... ?

Did you throw up on Alan Rickman's shoes a la Cormac on Snape? I feel like that's what I would've done. My excitement would have been unbearable.

A shield? What the heck? :rotfl: I can't stop laughing. I'm picturing women in like the full chainmail knight garb riding off to battle once a month.

Blood? Clearly someone forgot to buy a shield.

I love the music from Wishes. It gives me the warm fuzzies. Plus, it includes music from Hercules. That movie is criminally underused in the theme parks. To be honest, I'm a bit tired of the actual fireworks show, though. I think Disney can do better. The Magic, The Memories, and You is incredible. I'd love to see them combine the castle projection technology with a full-blown fireworks display. That show had every inch of my body covered in goosebumps. I miss that feeling. :sad1:

I swear, they secretly made this ride when the park opened in 1971 because not only do the laser pointers barely work, I ALWAYS get stuck on it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA So true. Thank goodness I've never been stuck in the weird spinning blurry video screen room like you were. Half the time I have to close my eyes in there because the spinning makes me nauseous.

I've never been on Stitch's Great Escape. I'm not a huge overhead harness fan. Neither is my mom, so we always sit that one out. I do think Stitch deserves a better attraction though. He's in The Magic, The Memories, and You for a hot second and they always play "Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride" when we dine at 'Ohana, but for as popular as Stitch appears to be, that's really not enough.

Monsters Inc. is one of my all-time favorite movies as well. Every aspect of that movie is perfect. Plus, it gave me "Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me!" and "There's a child, there's a child, there's a human child" which I will always be thankful for.

I love that your mom fell asleep at the Laugh Floor. Those seats are not comfortable. I guess that just goes to show how tired she was. :laughing:

Those empty Tomorrowland pics are too much for me to wrap my head around. The parks actually get that empty? I don't believe it. You had to have photoshopped them all out.

A Cookies and Cream/Mint Chocolate Chip combo? Lia, I really think we were separated at birth.

Oh, Superbad. I haven't seen that movie in such a long time.

THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know EXACTLY!! But it's wonderful that we have a place to escape every day life and go somewhere that is as close to perfection as possible! :goodvibes

It really is a shame for people who don't understand the pure happiness Disney can bring. I have a little rant to go on because this experience sort of scarred me.... But I had an encounter with someone who had VERY strong opinions on Disney today. And they were negative opinions. For example, how the college program is Disney's use of cheap labor, and how disney is all nice and fluffy but it is NOT reality, how they only care about their appearance and basically how the company was corrupt. I felt like I was being attacked.. and this woman didn't even know how harsh her words were. Sooo yeah I was pretty scarred. :laughing: But you know, coming onto disboards, reading these posts, and remembering why I love it so much reminds me how Disney EXISTS. And no, it's not every day life, we all know that. But it's not fake either. The magic is real and can be carried on. It just is the most amazing place and no where else could EVER measure up. That lady just must have been jealous ;)

Ugh YES I have met people like that. There's the people who just don't GET Disney and that's annoying enough, but some just flat out hate the company, think that all they care about is robbing people of their money and Walt was a terrible person, etc. Sure, some stuff is overpriced but this is a vacation destination and that is the way of the world. You are paying a lot for tickets but what you get is the highest caliber and most immersive entertainment experience in the world so I would say that it is worth it. Sheesh. Oh well who cares, more Disney for us!

They WILL. :) Don't worry! I think we just have to believe, and when we least expect it, things will fall into place! We're still young. :goodvibes We have time. Might as well wait it out for a prince... or someone who comes close to that. ;)

I believe! :wizard: And yes we are ridiculously young to be worried about this LOL.

Congrats on meeting your favorite actor! That must have been an AMAZING experience!! Seeing your tweets about meeting him and going to Disney in a matter of days just makes me SO happy! So many good things. :goodvibes

Aww thanks! And yeah, I feel like I'm living in a dream world here! I'm just gonna stay in all weekend, mentally prepare for Disney, and finish packing because too much has happened already LOL I just need to take a breather.

Oh EW. Blood. :scared1: That is really not a pleasant sight. Just thinking about the scenarios of what would have happened... AHH.
^^And this is why I could NEVER go into a medical field.

Oh my God... I can only imagine you seeing Wishes on your next upcoming trip. The waterworks will be unstoppable!!

3 am Magic Kingdom is CRAAAZY! I love those nights. :woohoo:

I know! I could never be a doctor either. And it was just jarring and weird to see blood at the MAGIC KINGDOM, a place I consider to be blood-free. I just hope that person was okay!

And yes, I will be a total wreck during Wishes this time!! I can't even imagine really!

I think Stitch's Great Escape ruined Stitch's reputation. Which is a HUGE shame :( I used to be OBSESSED with Stitch... like I think 50% of my Disney pins have stitch on them. (and trust me, I have A LOT of pins hahaha. But they're all from when I was 12-13) And when that movie came out.. I was OBSESSED. I wanted to go to Hawaii SO BAD (that still hasn't happened yet though LOL), I used to listen to Elvis music, I had the computer game, the dolls, and the soundtrack! But sadly, Stitch just doesn't get his recognition anymore and some people just don't like him. :( I DON'T GET IT HE'S CUTE AND FLUFFY! I love him... and you do too which I am VERY happy about. :upsidedow They should just close down stitch's great escape and make something better.

hahaha I love your Stitch obsession!! I seriously think it's one of the best Disney movies and people just forget about it all the time. Ugh. I agree they should close the ride and create a better attraction for him.

HAHAHA I wish they would have put your Mom on the big screen while she was sleeping!! :rotfl: That would be SO funny to have her wake up and have the monsters talking to her. :lmao:

ICE CREAM. :love: I want it. I really want to try that one from the crepe stand in France you talked about a while back. I can't stop thinking about it. It's near the top of my snack list!!

Hahaha I love hilarious moments like that!! Ahh I'm so excited to hear about the rest of the night!

Sorry for the long comments... again.

LOL I know right! I was scared that they were going to do that and then put me on the spot and ask me if she was alive or something hahaha.

OOooh definitely get the chocolate ice cream in France!! The BEST soft serve ice cream I've ever had.

Do not apologize for long comments! I love them!

HELLO! Ok so I'm VERY late. But I've been hearing a lot about your TR so I decided I'd just dive in and read the thing. (Oh and I also read your PTR... ) I'm SO glad I did because they're both so funny.

So if you don't mind, I'm just gonna leave a (most likely very long and blab-like) comment. :)

So on your PTR... the story about your aunt and how she ate the guy's french fry? SO funny. Oh my gosh that had me laughing so much. I can't even imagine how I would handle that situation on either side of it but man, that would have been hilarious to watch.

I know exactly what you meant about DAY 0! The day before you leave is always like frantic excitement but relaxing and happiness and kinda sad that you know you have to leave at some point after you get there... ALL at once. It's crazy but it's awesome and it definitely feels like part of the vacation!

:welcome: !!!!!!!!!!!!! and thank you!!! Glad to have you here!!

Ah yes, the french fry debacle. No matter how many times I tell that tale it never gets old. I love my aunt even if she does steal people's food at Disney World and then eat it in front of them. LOL.

UM... LONG LOST TWIN? FRIENDS. Is my favorite show of life. OUT OF ALL THE SHOWS I LOVE, I LOVE FRIENDS THE MOST. By FAR. And I am the exact same way. I quote it ALL the time. In fact, when I start writing my very first TR, I already have PLANNED what the title will be, and it involves a variation of a CHANDLER BING quote. (Lame, or AWESOME? I will let you decide.) And yes I know exactly what you're talking about when you mention the First Class Airport Lounge... Monica and Chandler's honeymoon... Monica grabs the orange and yells "GO! GO! GO!" The hilarity.

Oh ok. So I wrote that before I saw that you pretty much wrote the same thing hahaha... anyways!!! I'm glad there's someone out there with a love for this show like me. :goodvibes

When there was something wrong with your second plane... you should've said "Something is wrong with the left philange." Then everyone would have left... so maybe that wouldn't have been the greatest of ideas. But it would have been funny.

OH my gosh okay. So you mentioned that TOO. Okay I tell you, we should be friends. (Sorry, I'm taking notes as I follow along, so I'm typing things before I read your complete thoughts. Note to self: she probably will mention Friends every time you think she's gonna. There.)

hahahahahahahhaahaha I can not get on a plane without thinking about the entire last episode of Friends and just cracking up endlessly. And also crying because oh my god, I still can not accept that Friends is over. It may have happened 7 years ago but I am not over it!

AND DAY 1! Can I just say I know exactly what you're talking about with the monorail voice guy? Maybe the monorail in general? It's all so good.

YES! The old-timey cars at GF remind me of Titanic so much! Did the windows steam up and allow you to make a hand print? It's only legit if that happens. ;)

Okay... so I have only gotten through DAY 1. And you're on what, day 8 now? So... at the rate I'm going my comment itself will be about 23 pages long. So I'm just gonna take this commenting thing day by day, I hope you don't mind!

ALSO! You're going SO SOON! OH DEAR GOD. So am I!!! How long are you staying?! We MAY be there at the same time... MAYBE! Although probably not unless you're staying like 10 days or more... ?

Ahh yes... monorail voice guy. :love:

The windows did not steam up since I was back there with my mom and not my usual backseat pal, Leonardo DiCaprio. He usually comes on all my Disney trips but was busy making a movie or something, I don't really know. He's flaky.

I do not mind you commenting day by day at all! Thank you so much for reading and replying!!

We are staying 10 glorious and beautiful days!!!! :cloud9:

APRIL 18, 2010
Day 8, Part 7 In Which GOSH DARN IT I CAN'T DO THIS

After we finished our ice cream, the park transformed. It was as if the plague had just been released at the Magic Kingdom. There was no one there. It was a little spooky. I mean, I know it was almost one in the morning, but this is Disney World! Suck down a 5 Hour Energy and start riding the mountains, people!

We went straight to Liberty Square. I thought the lack of people would increase the creep factor of the Haunted Mansion, but before we could even get on, something happened that made us EVEN MORE giggly and ridiculous.

We walked up to the Mansion, and two CMs were standing there talking. One was this guy who was checking people's room keys since it was EMH time. I handed over my key and he said (in what I THOUGHT was a joking/silly tone) "Sorry, I can't let you on." Oh, haha, very funny... but I'd like my quality time with the Grim Grinning Ghosts now. I'm ready to socialize.

Before I could actually say anything, my mom said "WHAT?" really concerned like. I thought he was kidding, because of his tone and also cause the Haunted Mansion CMs are awesome and also, are supposed to mess with people a little bit.

Me: He's kidding.
Mom: Try the other room key (since we had two each from switching resorts)
Me: He's KIDDING.
CM: NO I'm not.
Me: I know you're joking.
CM: I'm not kidding. You can't come in.
Me: Stop it.
CM: No.
Me: Stop!
CM: No!

This went on for at least a minute longer.

He finally told me that my room key said that we had checked out two days ago and he asked if we had another one.

"I TOLD YOU!" my mom said.

Oh. Heh heh. He was serious the whole time. aaaaaaand I'm an idiot. Gotcha.

It turns out that they actually look at the date on your room key, because sometimes people book only one night at a Disney Resort to get the EMH benefits for their entire trip. I handed him my most recent room key and in we went!

I took pictures that I actually think are pretty cool:

6371421287_47303a6308_b.jpg

6371421611_925ace0d45_b.jpg

6371421903_7531292915_b.jpg

6371422281_d3bc0c293f_b.jpg

Yet again, we both escaped becoming the 1000th happy haunt, and mosied on into Frontierland.

6371422601_c23b8a89bf_b.jpg

It kept being like this. We would see NO people at all and then run into a group and be like WHAT'S UP! Everyone was in such a great mood. I don't know why I ever go to the Magic Kingdom any other time besides one in the morning. It's the best.

Twitter update:
The Magic Kingdom is THE BEST PLACE EVER!!! There are NO LINES ANYWHERE 1:26 AM Apr 19th via txt

We went on BTMRR which is OH so much better at night. I enjoy that ride anyway, but at night it is an absolute hoot. We got right back on after riding once, because there were only like three people there.

Next, we hit Splash Mountain, where we stayed for, oh I don't even know, close to an hour?

This was one of the most fun and ridiculous things of my life. Again, I can't even describe why it was so funny. Well, it was like two in the morning, there's a good reason.

There were five people in our ride vehicle. Us up front, one guy in the next row, and two girls who stayed silent the entire time behind him.

My mom and I were in full, giggly conversation the whole time. The guy behind us had clearly never been on before. He kept thinking the little drops were the big one and each time he would YELL at the top of his lungs "OH GOSH DARN IT I CAN'T DO THIS! OH MY GOD!" and my mom and I would lose it. Except, he wasn't saying "gosh darn it", he was saying the more explicit form of that which I feel is inappropriate for the DIS. It also isn't appropriate to yell at the top of your lungs at Disney World, but really, at one in the morning the Magic Kingdom is different. The rules are: there are no rules.

After the first ride, the CM asked if we wanted to just stay on because no one was there. Of course, we said yes. We did this four times. All of us. My mom, me, the OH GOSH DARN IT guy, and the silent girls. We were in this together!

I must say, it felt awesome to ride such a popular attraction over and over without having to wait on line. Usually getting on Splash is an ordeal. You either have to get there at opening and mad dash it, come any time and wait on a long and sprawling line, or get a fastpass and come back later. To just ride it over and over with wild abandon in the wee hours of the morning with no one around was crazy. I remember when Miley Cyrus rented out Disneyland for her birthday I was very envious, and this experience kind of felt similar to what I imagine that would be like.

You know how sometimes when people are stoned they notice things they've never noticed before and focus on details and will be all like "WHOOOOOA, DUDE, LOOK AT THAT!"? That was basically my mom, me, and the GOSH DARN IT guy during all four rides. We made friends with him quickly. We kept pointing stuff out and CRACKING UP. "Look at that frog! Oh my God!" *hysterics* "Did you see that teeny tiny house?! OH MY GOD!" *about to pass out from laughing* ETC. This went on and on. And on. The funniest part is that the silent girls seemed to have no reaction this or anything else that was happening. I don't know what was wrong with them. I guess not everyone acts insane at the Magic Kingdom at one AM. Some people can manage to stay civilized human beings. We can't. That's just us. Us and Mr. Gosh Darn It, of course.

After one of the drops, my mom made the most hilarious sound that had me and Mr. Gosh Darn It in stitches. It was kind of delayed reaction, like it didn't happen until a few seconds after we dropped and everyone screamed. It was like *normal screaming from drop* .... silence.... silence .... "UGH!" --my mom. But not an annoyed "ugh", a delighted sounding UGH. We. couldn't. breathe. It's that simple. We died.

I wish I could show you our last ride photo, but my mom doesn't want pics of her on the internet. Oh my God, it's ridiculous. The silent girls are just sitting there together looking terrified and wearing ponchos. Mr. Gosh Darn It has his arms up and is giving the ROCK symbol. My mom and I's heads are both back. I am laughing hysterically, and she just looks insanely peaceful, mouth gaping open. Every time I look at it I can't breathe all over again.

Twitter update:
We just rode Splash Mountain approx. 87 times without even getting out of the boat. Onto SPACE!! 2:14 AM Apr 19th via txt

Sixteen hours later, we finally got off and just started wandering around. I recall literally SKIPPING through Frontierland, cracking up laughing and singing various Disney songs. It was pretty much the time of my life.

6371422903_57e2401f8c_b.jpg

6371423279_2d19251477_b.jpg

A random person told me something about these lanterns which is why I took a picture. Everyone was so friendly. I think it was the tiredness. Maybe he told me that there was one lantern for each of the 13 colonies? I don't know, it was 2:30 AM.

6371423689_e804a402e7_b.jpg

IS ANYONE ALIVE OUT THERE? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?

6371424019_d121b43fdb_b.jpg

6371424353_1b48e71969_b.jpg

I think this was on the bridge from Liberty Square to the hub. It was so random I had to take a picture. I have no idea what it is. I mean, it was 2:30 AM.

6371424667_f4c4cb94f9_b.jpg

Behold, the castle behind a tree! I DON'T KNOW. IT WAS 2:30 AM.

6371425745_3a62120827_b.jpg

6371425367_b44e1afb04_b.jpg

6371425009_890c49eb8c_b.jpg

No one was around. The park had a beautiful calm silence to it. I actually got chills as we walked by the castle and I saw the carrousel through the opening there.

I remember going to Fantasyland for a hot second and riding a few things, but I honestly think I blacked out. I have no pictures and no memory. I THINK we did Snow White and Pooh? OR wait... I think Pooh was closed. I don't know. It was two thirty in the morning and I was running around the Magic Kingdom. Who even knows what happened.

6371427923_f0fd1e7aa5_b.jpg

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

My mom said she wanted to leave. I told her not to say such ludicrous things. "It's only 2:30 in the morning," I said. "They're open until three."

"You're right," she said. "I don't know what I was thinking. Let's go back to Space Mountain."

And back we went. At this point I don't think I saw another guest until we were exiting the park. We did the exact same thing on Space that we did on Splash Mountain, sans some guy yelling. I missed him, tbh.

I can't even tell you how insanely fun all this was. I absolutely can not wait for the next MK EMH night. The empty park + being way too tired + the natural high you get from Disney = total chaos. I URGE you to do this the next time you're at the World. I get that a lot of people have young kids and it's impossible, but if there's any way you can do it, DO IT. I don't care how tired you are. I have never been more tired in my life. I've also rarely had that much fun. It wasn't just fun. It was that whole other level of fun that you only have once in a blue moon, where things exceed what you expected by a million and the most amazing things happen over and over again, to the point where you almost want it to end just so you can breathe for a minute. It was definitely the most fun I've had at Disney ever, and the most fun I had THAT WHOLE YEAR. I'm not kidding.

6371427553_8fe857a694_b.jpg

As we exited the park, we saw actual human beings, which was jarring because I swear to you we were the only living things in Tomorrowland. Well, us, Stitch, and the monsters, anyway.

6371430763_8aa36254eb_b.jpg

6371428287_fe626c69ff_b.jpg

6371428659_3beb6ec49d_b.jpg

6371429045_be1fb2022c_b.jpg

I took a ton of pics as we left. I didn't want to forget a shred of anything that happened. I had to capture it all. I just wanted to stay in the moment forever.

6371429415_c452c7b0d9_b.jpg

6371429797_80dd8f0b6a_b.jpg

6371430169_097c9442a3_b.jpg

6371430395_bca32801e1_b.jpg

6371431287_aa38de3295_b.jpg

Behold, a water fountain! I feel like there is a reason I snapped this, but I can't remember. Look, it was three in the morning. I didn't remember my own name.

6371431717_ef276733a0_b.jpg

We were the annoying people who are the last ones to leave. I told you, I was going to make the cleaning crew drag me out. That was not a joke!

6371432499_39fa27a7b7_b.jpg

6371432163_3b49384db1_b.jpg

Sigh. Goodnight, Magic Kingdom.

6371432827_2480a5eccc_b.jpg

Behold, a bus that says "Magic Kingdom". Again: it was 3 AM. I was snapping pics of everything. Every single thing was magical and special and beautiful and DISNEY, and I knew I was flying home the next day and oh God, I really didn't want to.

As I was getting on the bus back to Pop Century, the driver looked down at my feet and said, I kid you not, "Why Princess, your Crocs are untied!"

I hugged him.

Obviously. It was just the cutest thing I have ever heard. And it was 3am. AND HE CALLED ME PRINCESS. So we embraced. I love that man.

Twitter update:
Uh. I am basically dead right now. Ui have no idea what is even goin g on. Except I love Disney. 3:22 AM Apr 19th via txt

Back at Pop Century, I left our room. My mom tried to stop me for about five seconds, but because she is used to me by now, she gave up quickly. Obviously, it was a great time to take pictures of the resort with my crappy camera that takes terrible night shots.

6371435281_284e740a2e_b.jpg

6371434861_6971a0cbef_b.jpg

6371434479_ec5a4ea365_b.jpg

I wonder if people were alarmed that some lunatic was out at 4 AM taking photos outside their room and cackling to herself.

6371434123_eab5d80d86_b.jpg

6371433715_8b50cfb292_b.jpg

6371433273_dee404aca3_b.jpg

I REALLY wanted to go in the pool but I decided that I didn't feel like going to the hospital or getting arrested.

So I finally gave in and went to bed, crying. It was the last night I was going to be at Disney. I don't have to describe it, you all know how it feels.

Twitter update:
Jesus I am tired. Have to get up in like three minutes for our last luxurious breakfast. Also: KING TUT was playing on the bus.dead 3:59 AM Apr 19th via txt

Up next: The end's not near, it's here.

It is after midnight.

Do you realize what this means?

I AM OFFICIALLY GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW.

I am crying.

I really can't believe it.

I will be back sometime during the day to post the final installments and then it's off to Neverland.

So I read your update last night at like 2 in the morning... but I didn't comment because it was so late. And now look... it's 2:30 in the morning and I once again find myself on disboards. I guess now would be a good time to comment. :rotfl: OH AND YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY TOMORROW NO BIG DEAL OR ANYTHING AHHHHH!!!!! :banana:

Ahem. Okay. Let's get down to business. [to defeat the huns]

I didn't even know cast members actually looked at anything specific on the room keys! They usually just flag me right through! But hahaha I totally would have done the same thing you did... get totally confused! :confused3

Your haunted mansion pictures turned out REALLY good! I am impressed.

I 100% agree- BTMRR is WAYYYY better at night. I don't know why. That's just how it is.

BAHAHA the whole splash mountain story is HILARIOUS. The fact that those 2 girls in the back were silent is just so funny! Were they like... sleeping!? I can't imagine you would be able to sleep through that guy's screaming and you and your mother's laughing fits. :rotfl2: Ahh what a magical night. It really sounds like a defining disney moment!

I'm pretty sure you're right about the lantern thing! I've heard that before.

I am so excited for you to go to another MK EMH. This sounds like the best night EVER!

HAHAHA I love that you hugged the CM. Why the heck not, right!?

DISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: TOMORROW TOMORROW YAYYYYY!!!!

Can't wait to hear the last update!! I am going to miss these lovely frequent updates from you - they're all fabulous! :goodvibes

Okay I REALLY should go to bed now. Good night. :rotfl:

This update made me cry. You captured that pure, unadulterated sense of complete and total happiness so well. I haven't felt like that in so long. Ironically enough, the last time I felt so happy I was running around the MK with my cousins at 2 AM, doing the Pirate Dance I made up, and stuffing ourselves with ice cream. 2009 seems so long ago. Sigh.

Anyway...

Before I cried, I laughed really hard at your Haunted Mansion story because it sounds exactly like something I would do. :rotfl:

Also, for future reference, riding HM the day after your dog dies unexpectedly is not a good idea. I don't think I'm going to be able to go back on it for quite some time. :sad2:

Mr. Gosh Darn It sounds like a hoot. I completely empathize with him. I have yelled some interesting things on Splash and Space. I don't like to curse with all the kids around, so I yell random words as if I'm cursing. Everyone else is screaming normally and I'm like "OH PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH!!" It keeps my family entertained.

Mr. Gosh Darn It would give the rock symbol.

Whoa, hey, don't forget the family on the Carousel of Progress. Those guys are living in like 4 different decades simultaneously. That takes some serious skill.

Main Street at night is one of my favorite things. It's so bright and shiny. I have goosebumps just from looking at your pictures.

A DISNEY BUS! AND AN ADORABLE BUS DRIVER! OMG I'M GONNA CRY AGAIN.

Pop Century is so cute! I love that the pool chairs match their surroundings. It's like Disney was all "Plain white chairs? SNOOZE. We need some lavender and blue up in here." They were totally right.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE LEAVING FOR DISNEY TOMORROW!!!:yay::yay::yay: I'm going to be Twitter-stalking you every step of the way, so Tweet often. I'm serious. I want every detail. I'm living vicariously through you, Lia. I might even pull a Harry Potter and try to see into your brain. It would be a lot easier if already went to the WWOHP and had my wand, but I think I'm magical enough to pull it off sans wand. Oh, and you're obviously Voldemort in this scenario. I guess we could do it the reverse way, but I wear glasses and have brown hair and Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor and I enjoy yelling "HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!!!!!11!!!!" so it makes more sense that I'm Harry. Also, I'm jealous that you're going to Disney tomorrow so you're evil. Duh.

So I read your update last night at like 2 in the morning... but I didn't comment because it was so late. And now look... it's 2:30 in the morning and I once again find myself on disboards. I guess now would be a good time to comment. :rotfl: OH AND YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY TOMORROW NO BIG DEAL OR ANYTHING AHHHHH!!!!! :banana:

I didn't even know cast members actually looked at anything specific on the room keys! They usually just flag me right through! But hahaha I totally would have done the same thing you did... get totally confused! :confused3

Your haunted mansion pictures turned out REALLY good! I am impressed.

I 100% agree- BTMRR is WAYYYY better at night. I don't know why. That's just how it is.

BAHAHA the whole splash mountain story is HILARIOUS. The fact that those 2 girls in the back were silent is just so funny! Were they like... sleeping!? I can't imagine you would be able to sleep through that guy's screaming and you and your mother's laughing fits. :rotfl2: Ahh what a magical night. It really sounds like a defining disney moment!

I'm pretty sure you're right about the lantern thing! I've heard that before.

I am so excited for you to go to another MK EMH. This sounds like the best night EVER!

HAHAHA I love that you hugged the CM. Why the heck not, right!?

DISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEYDISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: TOMORROW TOMORROW YAYYYYY!!!!

Can't wait to hear the last update!! I am going to miss these lovely frequent updates from you - they're all fabulous! :goodvibes

Okay I REALLY should go to bed now. Good night. :rotfl:

I KNOW I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT'S TOMORROW. We're leaving at 5AM so it's actually 13 hours away!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh look at Santa Mickey on my counter down there... he's almost at the end!

Yeah, a lot of CMs don't check the date on your card. They probably get told that they have to and just don't do it when the bosses are around to make things go faster.

I think the girls on Splash were just freaked out by us and wanted to keep quiet so they wouldn't be dragged into our bizarre conversations. :rotfl:

Why the heck not is right! Hugging CMs is pretty much necessary at 3am.

Aww thank you! I'm so glad you like them and that people actually still read this. It's been going on for 18 months. LOL.

This update made me cry. You captured that pure, unadulterated sense of complete and total happiness so well. I haven't felt like that in so long. Ironically enough, the last time I felt so happy I was running around the MK with my cousins at 2 AM, doing the Pirate Dance I made up, and stuffing ourselves with ice cream. 2009 seems so long ago. Sigh.

Anyway...

Before I cried, I laughed really hard at your Haunted Mansion story because it sounds exactly like something I would do. :rotfl:

Also, for future reference, riding HM the day after your dog dies unexpectedly is not a good idea. I don't think I'm going to be able to go back on it for quite some time. :sad2:

Mr. Gosh Darn It sounds like a hoot. I completely empathize with him. I have yelled some interesting things on Splash and Space. I don't like to curse with all the kids around, so I yell random words as if I'm cursing. Everyone else is screaming normally and I'm like "OH PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH!!" It keeps my family entertained.

Mr. Gosh Darn It would give the rock symbol.

Whoa, hey, don't forget the family on the Carousel of Progress. Those guys are living in like 4 different decades simultaneously. That takes some serious skill.

Main Street at night is one of my favorite things. It's so bright and shiny. I have goosebumps just from looking at your pictures.

A DISNEY BUS! AND AN ADORABLE BUS DRIVER! OMG I'M GONNA CRY AGAIN.

Pop Century is so cute! I love that the pool chairs match their surroundings. It's like Disney was all "Plain white chairs? SNOOZE. We need some lavender and blue up in here." They were totally right.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE LEAVING FOR DISNEY TOMORROW!!!:yay::yay::yay: I'm going to be Twitter-stalking you every step of the way, so Tweet often. I'm serious. I want every detail. I'm living vicariously through you, Lia. I might even pull a Harry Potter and try to see into your brain. It would be a lot easier if already went to the WWOHP and had my wand, but I think I'm magical enough to pull it off sans wand. Oh, and you're obviously Voldemort in this scenario. I guess we could do it the reverse way, but I wear glasses and have brown hair and Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor and I enjoy yelling "HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!!!!!11!!!!" so it makes more sense that I'm Harry. Also, I'm jealous that you're going to Disney tomorrow so you're evil. Duh.

Awwwwww. :hug: Well, first of all, thank you for the compliment b/c I kept thinking I totally wasn't capturing the fun properly. But anyway, don't worry, things will get better and you WILL have that much fun again. :hug::hug::hug:

ACK I am going mad. Less than 13 hours until we leave! Thank God our LIMO... I don't know if you saw my twitter but my dad surprised us and got us a limo which has NEVER happened before which is why it was so shocking and AWESOME... anyway our LIMO~*~ because we are celebrities, is showing up at 5 AM! :dance3: lalalalala. Anyway what I meant to say is thank God it's coming at 5 because I wouldn't be able to stand waiting until like a normal time of day or something. I want to get up and just walk outside and into the limo. Or be carried outside by my servants, whatever. But what I'm saying is I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAIT.

And yes I PROMISE I will tweet as much as possible!! AG+HHHHDJKHSDJKh!!! I understand how you feel b/c when you were at WDW I put your twitter on text alert LOL. Kind of creepy I know, but we must live vicariously through our friends when we are not there! And it's cool that I'm Voldy. I have a Voldy wand that is ALSO a pen (PLUS it came with a bookmark!) so I'm comfortable with that. But look, I like yelling HE WAS THEIR FRIEND too, so I guess we'll both just have to do that.

YOU LEAVE TOMORROW!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Excited for me too because then I'll get to read your trip report... Cannot wait for you to experience your first Grey Goose Slushie :lovestruc I'm sending you all the good Disney vibes I can and here's to hoping for Pixie Dust at every turn!

So, I don't know if you'll see this because...
YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TODAY

:jumping1: :rainbow: :jumping1:

but I'm responding anyway!
Awwwwww. :hug: Well, first of all, thank you for the compliment b/c I kept thinking I totally wasn't capturing the fun properly. But anyway, don't worry, things will get better and you WILL have that much fun again. :hug::hug::hug:

ACK I am going mad. Less than 13 hours until we leave! Thank God our LIMO... I don't know if you saw my twitter but my dad surprised us and got us a limo which has NEVER happened before which is why it was so shocking and AWESOME... anyway our LIMO~*~ because we are celebrities, is showing up at 5 AM! :dance3: lalalalala. Anyway what I meant to say is thank God it's coming at 5 because I wouldn't be able to stand waiting until like a normal time of day or something. I want to get up and just walk outside and into the limo. Or be carried outside by my servants, whatever. But what I'm saying is I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAIT.

And yes I PROMISE I will tweet as much as possible!! AG+HHHHDJKHSDJKh!!! I understand how you feel b/c when you were at WDW I put your twitter on text alert LOL. Kind of creepy I know, but we must live vicariously through our friends when we are not there! And it's cool that I'm Voldy. I have a Voldy wand that is ALSO a pen (PLUS it came with a bookmark!) so I'm comfortable with that. But look, I like yelling HE WAS THEIR FRIEND too, so I guess we'll both just have to do that.
A LIMO? You're so ~fancy.

And that's not at all creepy. I've been planning on doing the same with your twitter. :upsidedow I need something to get me through my finals tomorrow (well, today) and Tuesday.

Anyway, safe travels to you and your mother!!!!! I hope you have the most amazing time! Say hi to Stacey for me! :wizard:

:figment::tigger::stitch::maleficen:simba::ccat: YOU'RE IN DISNEY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! :dumbo::goofy::hmghost::mickeyjum:sulley: :donald:
(I forgot how fantastic those jumping smiley's were.)
I hope you're having a WONDERFUL time and I am enjoying your tweets!!

Haha I just about DIED laughing, Jess! My favorite Disney song EVER. Gets me pumped no matter how blue I am! :banana:

Eleven days. Eleven. Days. ELEVEN DAYS!!!!! I can't wait to be at WDW once again and taking a 20+ roadtrip there with my wonderful family, no less. :cloud9:

Lia, I had THE BEST TIME in NYC. Thanks for the food rec's!!!!!! I'll have to update you about it sometime when I'm not trying to write my final paper of the semester. :rotfl2:

:welcome: !!!!!!!!!!!!! and thank you!!! Glad to have you here!!

hahahahahahahhaahaha I can not get on a plane without thinking about the entire last episode of Friends and just cracking up endlessly. And also crying because oh my god, I still can not accept that Friends is over. It may have happened 7 years ago but I am not over it!

I do not mind you commenting day by day at all! Thank you so much for reading and replying!!

We are staying 10 glorious and beautiful days!!!! :cloud9:

Aw thanks! :goodvibes

EXACTLY. I see no reason why anyone ever thought that show should end. :confused3 Perfect scenario for you on the day you leave Disney though: Just tell someone that something is wrong with ALL the philangees and then everyone will have to get off. Then you can just stay at Disney. :woohoo:

Great! I'm still reading but keep forgetting to reply. I'm on day FIVE now, I'm just zippin through this thing. And you're VERY welcome, seriously, I'm enjoying it so much!

I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING AN AMAZING TIME! I need to find you on twitter to see what you're up to! And I don't remember exactly what day you left but I get there on the 14th. Would be awesome if we were there at the same time for a bit!

Hey! I'm back to overwhelm you with TR comments. I've literally been typing notes on a stickie as I've been going along haha sooo here we go. (And please don't feel like you have to reply to ALL of it, or any of it for that matter!)

DAY 2!!!! YAY MK. :)
I'm a cryer too. It's weird, actually. Sometimes I'll feel my eyes welling up and I'm like, what's this about? Like I didn't even know I was moved until the tears came. So weird... haha but at Disney it's different. It's normal and I expect the tears to come well in advance.

I agree about Small World, I don't know why people can't stand a Disney classic! I love the song and the ride is just happiness. I'll be sure to say hey to Melissa for you next time! :wave2:

The pic you took of HM is awesome! It's an angle you definitely don't see pictures of every day... or ever!

I LOVE Sci Fi! I applaud the person who thought this concept up. Ever since the first time I saw Grease, I've so badly wanted to go to the drive-in. Also, the movie clips are too too funny. I love that place... but surprisingly... the only thing I didn't love... was the milkshake. I felt like I was drinking a Wendy's Frosty. Is that weird?! I feel weird because everyone else seems to really love them... obviously including you haha.
("You don't love me anymore, do you?" Friends. TADA!!! But really, I hope we can still be friends. hahaha) :flower3:

The way you described Tower of Terror is genius! Seriously.

Day 3!
I HAVE NEVER SET FOOT IN THE POLYNESIAN. I'm holding back tears at this moment. I'm not actually. But I NEED to go to this place. Your breakfast looked delicious and I love that yall just relaxed afterward.
You just mentioned PLL... :D I would love to hear your thoughts now that it's been a whole season and a half since you wrote about it. Interesting stuff.
Oh my gosh, the Seas. So precious. I love how you described this! I know exactly what you mean!
Oh my gooooosh. The frogfish is scaring me! Like it won't stop looking at me and licking its lips. :scared1: UHHH I'm scared. But honestly this creature is the reason I know about your TR, because Kara mentioned your obsession with this thing in her TR. So there's that!
I'm so glad yall got into Le Cellier! That story seriously cracked me UP. And PS, I'm so glad that someone FINALLY took a picture of the inside of the chocolate moose! I have been wondering FOREVER what it looks like on the inside and I'm not even kidding.
Again... you have the most hilarious experiences! The way you described that bus ride was HYSTERICAL! I'm ready for Day 4! But I have to wait to read it, because of life. BAH. Until next time!

*Ok so I wrote that a few days ago and now I have read up to day five but I didn't want to COMPLETELY overwhelm you! (Even though I'll probably post again, so let's just say I didn't want to overwhelm you all in the same post?! Hahha) I know I said this in my comment last night but I hope you're having a fantastic time!

Day 4.
I feel like my notes are TOO MUCH so I'm toning it down haha but what you said about every time you get off Everest you want to go on it again, I feel the same way. And I always get back on. It's the best.

Hahaha... so about the lady you sat with on Everest from the south. It's funny because I'm from Virginia which is not as southern as it gets but it's pretty close. When I go to NY, people STARE. Once I was with a group of friends in NYC and we were in some store, and the store owners looked at each other and like smirked and nudged each other. I mean, we don't even have BIG accents. But saying yall is a way of life, like breathing. Hahhaa.
Thanks for mentioning Friends again.
I'm the exact same way with chicken. CHICKEN. Chicken. It's the best. I LOVE CHICKEN. Chicken is grand.
I've never even BEEN to Disney at a time where they had evening EMH at AK! That's so cool!
I don't even have words for your Boma experience. I'm just laughing toooo much because I can totally relate.

DAY 5 WHAAAT?
That is the nicest thing that you surprised your mom with the foot massage! Seriously so thoughtful.
WHY was the BTMRR CM acting like he'd never seen someone by themselves before? That's just weird. Like I'm sure there are people that ride by themselves all the time. How did he know that the rest of your party just didn't want to ride? Just odd. If he saw you by yourself at Les Chefs he probably would have cried. Hahaha.

DAY 6
I so agree with you about the TSM line... and TSM in general! It's really just genius! LOVE IT SO MUCH.
WAIT. Dave Coulier doesn't live at Hollywood Studios? I'm sad.

DAY 7
I stopped 'taking notes' because you're too funny and I forgot to do so. Day 7 sounds awesome though. German pretzel boy. :thumbsup2

DAY 8
Awwww second to last day! :(
YES kangaroos! I LOVE THEM. I got really excited when I saw them at AK too! There was a vulture chilling with them too. It and one of the kangaroos were having a face-off that never came to anything and another kangaroo looked old. Like, old old. I called him Papa Kang. They were right there at the Tree of Life around all those paths you can walk! I think it's called Discovery Island. HOW FITTING.

BAH I've been planning to get a Kusafiri cupcake for literally months now. I'm so excited. Yours looked SO GOOD.
I love elephants so much. I guess this was before the little baby was born, or maybe he was just too young at the time to be out, but when I went on the safari June of 2010 we saw the baby elephant and it was the CUTEST thing. To make it even cuter the mom was washing him with her trunk. AJKFLDJSL.
I love the story about the cute old CM and the birthday sticker! I honestly think I would have teared up or just full on cried. That's just precious.
HAHAHA... the shield. WHAT is that?
OH LOOK AT THAT! Ya snuck a Friends quote right on in there! "The rules are: there ARE no rules!" Hahaha funny enough I watched that episode like last week.
The fact that you got to ride Splash like what, five times, is incredible! I NEED EVENING EMH YALL!
Oh okay so your Titanic quote just killed me. I CANNOT wait to see that movie again in theaters. AND in 3D!!!!! Yeah I'm excited.

So that's it but I'm excited to read about your last day and all about your current Disney adventures. From your tweets it sounds like yall have had an amazing time! :goodvibes

WE'RE HOME.

Got in at about 11 last night. Wow, I just feel so much better. I feel completely rejuvenated in a way I haven't in a really long time. Disney just never fails! Everything else can be complete chaos but Disney will always be there. It was really such a great trip. We saw and did so much but also took time to slow it down a bit. A lot of randomness and silly things went on as always to be expected from us. I am so sad I had to leave but I don't feel DEVASTATED like I did at the end of my last trip, I feel content and happy and ready to get going on the next phase of my life. 2011 was a crazy year and Disney was the perfect way to cap it off. I guess you could say I feel like ME again. I really hope we/I get to go back soon (GIRLS OF THE DIS, anyone?) but if it's later rather than sooner that's okay because we had 10 awesome days of Disney magic and awesomeness and just knowing that the magic exists and is always there for me is such a comfort. I miss Disney so much already but it definitely gave me back something that I was missing... whatever that was, I'm not quite sure, but I definitely needed a pick me up, and I got it... in a big way.

I probably sound weird but I know all you guys will get it. :wizard:

I will be starting my new TR very soon, but first I must post the last day of our last trip! I meant to do it before we left but things just got crazy as they always do in the days before you leave. I will post that ASAP and then it's on to the next!

Well... see ya real soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter